Studio, 1 Bath, 1 Queen Bed, Sleeps 2
Calendar NOT Accurate- Please Inquire as we have multiple listings.
Our Red Palm has (3) unique, well decorated, Studio Villas with Asian inspired pool, decor and grounds. Privately owned, single story building, exceptionally managed- Reviews tell our story.
* Clean Clean Villas. We are fanatics on cleanliness and maintenance
* Each Villa sleeps 2 adults easily- think hotel suite with full kitchen & bath in a private environment. Modern interior-decor but with Far Eastern comfort and Zen retreat feel. No Florida tacky here!
* Each a roomy 350sf (33sm). Fully furnished, modern baths, new kitchens, dining bar, combination BR/LR. Each has central ac, premium Serta queen bed, sleeper sofa, chairs, ample storage, a private porch & garden. High, wood beam ceilings, AC and ceiling fans.
* Asian inspired Pool: 9 ft x 26 ft, 5 ft depth with privacy fence/landscaping, water falls, sitting ledge, large travatine patio with loungers, BBQ, shade sail
* Located in Historic NE 7th Ave, Walk to Atlantic Avenue restuarants, shopping, salons and clubs. Only 8 blocks to beach. No hotel crowd or noise. Your own private building, patio and pool. Perfect location for a Business Trip also.
* Relaxing yet close to all those things when you want to get worked up- beaches, cafe's, boat rentals, fishing charters, shopping, art festivals, free concerts, night clubs and fantastic restuarants. Only 2-5 min walk to grocery, drugstore, coffee shop, bike rentals, pubs. Free city golf cart taxi
* 20 mins from/to Palm Beach International Airport, 30 mins from Ft Lauderdale airport
About the Owner
About Bill & Susan Hallett
We are proud owners and professionally manage all aspects- this is a full time business vs. part-time owners renting their homes with little experience or customer focus. We are very disciplined about maintenance, clean freaks AND available if needed. We stay in vacation homes and know the value of a hassle free stay. We have professional cleaning and maintenance staff. The Reviews tell our story.
Bill & Susan travel extensively and the international inspiration and much of the décor in their properties are from the various countries they have visited.
Bill & Susan Hallett purchased this studio in 2011
Why Bill & Susan Hallett chose Delray Beach
Asian themed and inspired environment. Renovated & New everything, Tropical outdoor surroundings.
Our location on historic NE 7th Ave just off the Ave is close to everything DR offers. It is a Safe Historic neighborhood, great neighborhood pride as one can tell by the properties. Walk to everything.
Guests continue to tell us we are great value for the high quality vs. others they have stayed with...
What makes this studio unique
Zen environment with heavy Asian visual influences. Lush tropical landscaping coves the grounds throughout. Completely Renovated interiors and grounds, new pool and fantastic location.
We as owners are good at what we do, very reliable and responsive, with keen eyes for details our guests appreciate. Our properties are meant to be comfortable, visual escape.
(31 traveler reviews)
Stayed for a few months. Studio is very nice and clean. Bill and Susan are very informative and alway available to answer questions. Within walking distance to town and beach. Very great place to stay.
An Oasis in the Heart of Delray!
I stayed 3 months in the fall of 2016 and can't express more how much I enjoyed each day! I wish I could've stayed longer! The studio is efficient with everything you'll need to make your vacation feel like home. The kitchen and bathroom are both upgraded and modern, and the apt has nice/relaxing decor. Bill, Susan and Karen are very pleasant and helpful! They take such great care of the property inside and outside, ensuring that even the plants, trees and garden are kept beautifully! If there was any question or issue, it was answered/resolved quickly.
I woke up every morning looking forward to opening the shades to the beautiful view of the pool and garden! It's in an ideal location and very convenient to the happenings on Atlantic Ave., without being too close to any noise. I used to take an evening stroll in the neighborhood or walk to the beach, which is only about a 20 min walk. Atlantic Ave. is only a 6 to 10 min. walk! I'm sure that you'll enjoy your stay here, as I did! Cheers!
Perfect for traveling professionals!
Property is exactly as described/pictured. Studio has everything you need. Owners were very accommodating and made the check-in/out process as painless as possible. Great, safe location near the beach and lots of bars/restaurants. Highly recommend for singles, couples, and especially traveling professionals (as I am one myself)!
Our stay at the Red Palm Villa was perfect. The Villas have been remodeled and updated and were very clean and well appointed. The kitchen had granite counters, a gas stove and was very well equipped. The entire property is lovely. Our stay was in June and the weather was quite toasty so the pool was such a nice way to spend time and the pool landscaping made it feel very private . Even though we had a car, we used the Downtowner to get to restaurants and to the beach. Bill and Susan could not have been more attentive or more helpful. We lived in Delray for 30 years and recently moved to Texas. Our children are still there and we've rented a few other places in the area, but we hope to rent the place again in the near future. We highly recommend Red Palm Villas.
Relaxing, Peaceful and Clean
Our stay at the Red Palm Villa Studio was wonderful. The photos of the studio villa are accurate. The villa is small but completely adequate for two adults. The villa and common areas are extremely clean and well maintained.
The property is close to the action of Atlantic Avenue, a 10 to 15 minute walk, but far enough to be quiet and relaxing. The pool is lovely and perfect for a dip if you do not want to walk 15 to 20 minutes to the beach. We rented bikes for the day to take in the neighborhood and walked to Atlantic Avenue for shopping and dinner. we did rent a car for further excursions and having a designated parking spot was great.
The unit was stocked with plenty of bath towels and beach towels, dishes, cups, glasses and silverware. The owners were accessible if needed, although we really did not need anything.
We would definitely stay here again. Thank you for a lovely stay!
The perfect vacation rental
Our stay was absolutely perfect! The studio is exactly as pictured. We really enjoyed the pool and the location was amazing. Thanks to Susan's advice we cancelled our rental car and could not have been happier with that decision. Even though we could walk to the beach and downtown, we used the downtowner a few times and it was so convenient. The property was absolutely beautiful and very well decorated. Bill and Susan were wonderful hosts and although there were no issues, they were easily accessible if we needed anything. We cannot wait to return to Delray Beach and would not think of staying anywhere else!
From the Owner
“Asian themed and inspired environment. Renovated & New everything, Tropical outdoor surroundings. Our location on historic NE 7th Ave just off the Ave is close to everything DR offers. It is a Safe Historic neighborhood, great neighborhood pride as one can tell by the properties. Walk to everything. Guests continue to tell us we are great value for the high quality vs. others they have stayed with...”
Activity and Interests
* Delray Beach Voted #1 Most Fun Town in USA! Atlantic Ave- walk a few blocks to exciting Spa's, restaurants, shops, clubs, the many festivals and free concerts in the park.
* Free City golf cart taxis to all downtown locations
* Beaches- walk, bike or drive 8 blocks to Delray's beautiful beaches to swim, snorkel, sun, scuba
* Walk to Delray Tennis Center: lessons, cardio classes, professional tournaments.
* Exploring: Turtle nesting June/July, Everglades fan boats (1 hr away), intercoastal, Old School Square, museums, zoo's, galleries, theater
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
|Cleaning/stay/month||$110 + Tax|
|Site Payment Processing||$60|
* Rates vary by season & holidays, based on 2 people max., no extra guests
* Cleaning fee- $110/stay - 12% Fla Tourist Tax may apply
* PAYMENTS: U$ funds. 1) Check- Deposit check and balance check prior to arrival day, 2) PayPal Verified owner (credit card or bank), 3) Wire transfers. All fees to renter.
* Cancellation: 30 days prior to arrival, full refund. Within 30, only if rented for same dates & rate
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Zen environment with heavy Asian visual influences. Lush tropical landscaping coves the grounds throughout. Completely Renovated interiors and grounds, new pool and fantastic location. We as owners are good at what we do, very reliable and responsive, with keen eyes for details our guests appreciate. Our properties are meant to be comfortable, visual escape.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Near The Ocean
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 352 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Completely renovated with full shower
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Combined LR/BR suite
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- 1 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Private 9' x 26' Pool- a wonderful Zen inspired atmosphere. Large BBQ grill on pool deck * Included- All kitchen appliances, dining and cooking gear. Fresh linens, bath & beach towels, hairdryers, dish soap, general cleaning products, initial paper products (TP, paper towels) * All Utilities, central AC, WIFI, 42' LCD HD TV, cable * Private, Secure, Off Street Parking- a huge convenience and rare this close to the Ave! * Free City golf cart Taxi's will pick you up at door- just tip them. Skip the car rental!