House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Enjoy a peaceful and active getaway in the charming town of Fountain Hils. Located 10 minutes from Scottsdale and anchored by one of the worlds highest fountains, our newly updated home offers an abundance of amenities, easy access to golf, hiking, biking, canoe/kayaking, casinos, shopping (local boutiques) and nearby upscale Scottsdale malls and restaurants. The always active Fountain Park is the town's focal point and hosts year long events and activities. Our home is a short 5 minute walk to the Fountain which is surrounded by a paved trail, local shops, eateries, ice cream, wine bar, pizza and more.
Our home has been recently renovated and updated to reflect our desire for a modern, yet charming and open-style space. The home includes abundant natural lighting and is tastefully decorated in calm neutral tones accompanied by upscale, modern features including a leather sofa and loveseat, furniture-style vanities with vessel sinks, large kitchen island, glass tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances.
About the Owner
We are an active couple who have been married 23 years with two college girls. We love to hike and find adventures throughout Arizona. We love the Fountain Hills area especially the natural beauty, access to activities and village-like feel of the town.
From the Owner
“We chose our home because we loved the easy floor plan and the ability to remodel the home to our style. Everything has been redone in our home from the floors to the walls. We especially liked the easy walk to access to the Fountain Park.”
Activity and Interests
Fountain Park, golf, shopping, abundant hiking/biking trails, casinos, Mayo Clinic, Frank Lloyd Wright museum, McDowell Regional Park, Lake Saguaro, Scottsdale and day trips.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 21 2016 - Oct 31 2016
1 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2016 - Apr 30 2017
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
Thanksgiving and Christmas week...$1,000 /week
Summer months June, July, August, Sept and Oct..$1,800/month...$450/week
One half of monthly or weekly rental fee required to hold reservation. Full payment and $1000 security deposit (refundable upon satisfactory inspection of property) required one month prior to arrival. Full refunds if given 90 days prior to arrival. A $100 administration fee will be deducted from deposit for any cancellations. A contract will be mailed to guest to review and sign to return with advance payment. Upon final receipt of rental fee 30 days prior to arrival a key/code will be provided to access keys.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Guests to our home will especially enjoy the easy living, brightness and upgraded finishes of our home.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Walk in shower and double raised vessel sinks.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Sliding door closet and dresser.
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Large walk in closet, dresser and 46 inch flat screen TV.
- Large master suite and adjoining bathroom suite and private toilet room.
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Modern kitchen fully stocked with dishes, cookware, utensils. Washer/dryer. Leather furniture, bar stools, BBQ set, patio set, fenced yard, fruit trees, stainless steel appliances, king bed, queen bed, luxury linens, vessel sinks, plantation blinds, flat screen TV, Blu Ray, interent and cable. For more photos and property details please contact me via the "email owner" button to request the link to our website.