Cabin, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 16 Sleeps
The Haley Heavenly Haven is a 3500 sq ft home with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and a 800 sq ft game room, 3 Fireplaces, completely decorated in mountain decor.
HHH is located in Fox Farm about 1 mile from Snow Summit, Bear Mountain, The Lake and about 2 miles from the Village.
See our other HHH in Lake Havasu, ID# 37733
Wonderful Cabin for a Large Group!
About the Owner
Wonderful Cabin for a Large Group!
We LOVED our stay at the HHH. We were a group of 6 adults and 6 kids. Everyone had their own space and was very comfortable. The cabin was clean and stocked nicely. All the beds were VERY comfy. The kids loved all the activities the cabin had to offer. Our group even had an Air Hockey Tournament one night…so fun! The owner, Kristy, makes everything super easy and smooth. The location is perfect. Everything you need is just a short drive away. We would DEFINITELY rent this cabin again for our yearly ski trip! Thank you.
All the space you need.
We did not expect this house to have as much room just by looking at it from the outside. Vons was probably a mile down the street and all the ski and snow play attractions were about 5 minutes away. The owners were very accommodating and easy to talk to. We loved the jacuzzi that was tight outside the door and all the games in the game room.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
This review is revised upon request from VRBO. The link for the revision has been "out of service" for weeks, so I am resubmitting as a new review.
We booked this home for a family reunion planned months in advance which required airline flights and time off work for several members of my family. We were so disappointed to arrive and find the deck completely empty and immediately called the owner to see if the patio furniture was available. She said the painters removed it and we were out of luck. The reason we rented this home on a summer weekend was to enjoy the deck. There are plenty of places we could've rented closer to the lake. It is unacceptable that we were not informed of this change in the home and given an opportunity to find other accommodations or offered a partial refund.
Also, I feel the description of accommodations should more detailed. The pictures don't show some important information that would have altered our decision to rent in addition to the empty deck. It's a very large home, but there are only 2 comfortable bedrooms. The 3rd bedroom upstairs is tiny and stuffy with a window that doesn't open and the 4th is a loft with trundle bed. The kid's zone beds are not full sized and were uncomfortable for our teenagers.
Another summer problem we had was the ant infestation. The kitchen could be stocked with a knife sharpener. I don't recommend this house for a summer rental unless you have no more than 2 couples and small children for the kids' zone. During the winter the stuffy bedroom would be fine for another couple
Nice, large home!
We rented Kristy's HHH home and loved it. We had 5 adults and 7 kids and never felt cramped, in fact the kids hung downstairs in the Kids Zone most of the time - it was nice for them to have their own floor. The jacuzzi was a bit cloudy when we arrived, but Kristy sent over the pool service right away. Great kitchen, pool table room, and loft (for two of the older kids). Would definitely recommend!
My extended family and I recently stayed in this home. There were 9 adults and 7 kids. We had such a great time! The home is beautiful, updated, clean, and well taken care of. There was plenty of room for all 16 of us. The kids loved the kids zone which has toys, TV, and a Wii. They also loved the arcade game and air hockey table in the game room. The kitchen truly does have everything you need - dishes, utensils, cups, pots, pans, etc. I would highly recommend this rental and would definitely stay again.
Beautiful, spacious home! Wonderful experience.
We have been coming to Big Bear over the New Year holiday for the last six years, and this was by far our best time yet. I cannot say enough about the Kid's Zone!! The children were so excited by the decor, the amenities, and the fact that all eight of them fit comfortably in the beds. The kitchen was well equipped, the game room provided perfect family fun, and the hot tub on the deck was the icing on the cake. It truly was a perfect family getaway, and we cannot wait to come back! Kristy was amazing to work with, and makes the overall experience that much better!
Activity and Interests
Activities Golfing, Sightseeing, Sailing, Parasailing, Mountain Biking, Snowboarding, Skiing, Zoo, Boating, Jet Skiing, Windsurfing, Snowmobiling, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Zip Line, Kayaking, Waterskiing, Swimming, Sledding, Tubing, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Museum, Discovery Center and more.
The Marina rents pontoons, jet skis, and fishing boats for your Spring, Summer and Fall enjoyment. Tour boats are also available at some of the marina locations. Launch your boat there or at the public launch just across on the North Shore.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Nonrefundable Insurance||$70 + Tax|
|Cleaning Fee||$200 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Pet Fee||$100 + Tax|
Nightly Rate: $475 - $875
Weekly Rate: $2400 - $3600
Monthly Rate: $2400 - $3600
Summer Rates (April - October)
$475 nightly with 2-day minimum
$675 nightly for holidays with 3-day minimum
Winter Rates (November - March)
$675 nightly with 2-day minimum
$875 nightly for holidays with 3-day minimum
Discounts for Multi-Night Rentals and Returning Guests.
Payment options: VISA, MasterCard, Check
$500 Refundable Security Deposit due at reservation, Cleaning fee $200, $100 pet fee limit 2 pets, $70 Non-Refundable Damage Insurance, 8% Bed Tax **Balance due 30 days prior to check in date. Cancellations: Full refund if cancelled within 14-day notice. One night charge for Cancellations after that time. Holidays Two-night charge **3% of total cost will be charged for all credit card transactions
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- ski lift privileges
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Downstairs Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Pine Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bear Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Game Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Pine Room - 1 king, Private bathroom, 2 closets, 32' HD TV for some private time
- Bear Room - 1 queen, Access to outside deck, 32' HD TV
- Lake Room - 1 queen, Cozy atmosphere, no scrimping on the mattress
- Cliff's Edge - 2 twin/ single, Office with iMac. Daybed w/trundle-put together to make King
- Kid's Zone - 1 queen, 1 double, 1 twin/ single, 1 sleep sofa /futon, 47' TV, Wii, Toy Box, Chalk Door, Fireplace, Baby Monitor
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- HHH can sleep 16 in beds ranging from king size to twin size. The Pine Room (Master) Has a king size bed with your own private bathroom, 2 closets to meet all the comforts of home and a 32 inch HD LED TV with DVD player for your own private TV time. The Bear Room Has a beautiful queen bed with a large closet and access to the outside deck. Quiet personal entertainment with a 32-inch HD LED TV with DVD player. The Lake Room Has a queen bed and a cozy atmosphere. No scrimping on the mattress, you will be looking for the label so you can buy one for your home. The Cliffs Edge Acts as a bed room/office consisting of an iMac workstation and a full size day bed with trundle, put together for a king bed. The KZ (Kid Zone) Your Kids will love the KZ because it is equipped with their own 47 inch LED TV, Wii Games, Toy Box, Chalk Door for drawing, bean bags for hanging out, Fireplace to keep them extra warm. It is equipped with one queen, two full and one twin beds, enough room for the whole gang. We also have a baby monitor with a 3.5' mobile LCD with 2 way communication so Mom & Dad can keep an eye out for whats really going on. The Game room Is 800 SQ FT of fun for all, including a Pool Table, Commercial Air Hockey Table, 42” LCD with DVD, Seven Foot Bar with Bar Back, Commercial Moose/Bear Hunting Arcade Game, it also has a Queen leather sleeper for over flow guest. Dining HHH has a formal dining room as well as a separate breakfast area (for kids ;-) also a outside dining table, all together can seat 22. Cooking The HHH has a full kitchen with all the utensils, cups, bowls, pots, pans and plates you would need. It also has a Weber gas BBQ for you outdoor enthusiast. Linens All blankets, pillows and sheets are well stocked. A washer and dryer are on-site as well. Entertainment The HHH is well equipped for fun; there are 5 HD TV's in the house, one in the Family Room, Game Room, Kids Zone, Pine Room and Bear Room. All the TV's have DVD players and there is Hi Speed WiFi though out the house. HHH is so accommodating you can have a group watching a quiet movie in the family room, a group playing cards in the dining room, the boys playing pool and air hockey in the game room and the kids playing in the KZ and everyone would not bother each other, priceless!! Parking HHH has a very large driveway that will fit 5 cars, this is something most renters don't think about until you get there and realize not everyone fits.