House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Classic Beach Bungelow
About the Owner
1 traveler review
I've rented many houses in this area over the past few years and have never had a problem until now. I should've questioned why there were only 2 pictures of the house and the rest were of the beach, etc. This house is barely livable and I wound up leaving the day after I checked in. I rented this house for me and my friends 2 kids and after seeing it in person, I couldn't have them stay there. Make sure to ask a lot of questions before renting this house. Below is a list of issues I had with the house. I'm posting this because I don't want anyone else to have to go through what we did. It was a horrible experience and now i'm out the rent money.
1. There isn't an indoor shower.
2. The toilet took multiple flushes to clear all debris out.
3. There was a strong musty smell in the house.
4. There was no air conditioning in the main living area.
5. There was a drip bucket in the bath tub that appeared to have some type of debris at the bottom of it. I'm not sure what it was.
6. There were gaps in the bedroom window on both sides of the air conditioning unit. One gap was plugged up with a towel and the other gap was open to the outside of the house.
7. One of the bedrooms didn't have a working light fixture. We had to take a lamp from another room in order to have light.
8. We couldn't get the cable tv stations to program.
9. The outside shower was very weathered and the rack inside the shower was completely rusted. I didn't want to touch it or put any of my stuff on it.
Activity and Interests
* Best Beaches on the East Coast
* Morning Bike ride on the Lavelett Boardwalk
* Great Restarunts locally
- Weekly Rate: $975 - $1200
Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2