3 Apartments, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, each Sleeps up to 6 Two night minimum
Three lovely restored apartments in a historic home.
Across the street from the Historic Galveston Pleasure Pier and the beach.
Wake up and see the sunrise over the beach from the porch of this charming Galveston beach house apartment. Go to sleep to the sound of waves. Our Sunset apartment sleeps 6 with central air & heat rents for $140-$100. The Sunrise sleeps 4 with central air & heat rents for $120-$80 both of these units have satellite T.V. Our Downunder apartment is on the first floor sleeps 6 because it is a 95 year old house it has low ceilings. The A.C. is provided by window units there is no broadcast T.V. but there is a T.V. with a D.V.D. player and a selection of D.V.Ds it rents for $120-$80 All of the prices depend on the date and season. Go to our Facebook page and follow the link to our web page for a better breakdown of the prices and more pictures.
These quaint one bedroom apartments are available to rent on a daily, weekend or weekly basis. With a two night minimum.
Please visit us on Facebook under A Bit of Galveston There is a link to our web site there
About the Owner
What makes this apartment unique
We are the closest place to stay near the Pleasure Pier and the beach with off street parking and no cleaning fees.
(10 traveler reviews)
We had some problems with hotels.com pushing our reservation to the 25th instead of the 17th. We called and got this wonderful house at last minute and we rented two of the units. It is right in the middle of all the action!
Best place for family with young children
It was a fantastic view to the beach and pleasure pier. We had a fantastic stay here. Thanks to Rick for letting us stay and cook.
Great place at a great price!
My wife and I booked the Sunrise and it was everything we needed. Rick and Kay are very friendly and met us there with a smile. Location was great and our trip was perfect . We will definitely be visiting again.
Thanks The Lowreys
Location, Location, Location
I booked the Sunrise after a surprise wedding was planned for my sister (I wasn't part of the planning) on extremely short notice. I LOVED the location of this house. I had to make this trip alone with my kids and I felt very safe walking to ALL the amenities the location had to offer. The size of the apt was just what we needed. Gave us enough separation but not so much that I was constantly worried about not being able to see them. For the price point, defiantly worth the money. I will be staying here again in the future.
We rented this home for a quick weekend getaway and fishing trip. We really enjoyed all the amenities the home offered and the quaintness of it all. There was even coffee in the fridge! The only suggestion I would make is perhaps some darker curtains and some door/curtain/etc. from the front room to the bedroom so there is the semblance of privacy. Overall, we enjoyed the home.
Clean, clean, clean. Best deal on the seawall, and a short, short walk to the pleasure pier and beach. Full kitchen and cold air conditioning. We look forward to returning again.
Activity and Interests
* Galveston Historic Pleasure Pier
* Antique shopping, museums
* Fine dining music, night life, top entertainment,
* live theater
* Art walks, live music, festivals, fireworks and parades.
* Spa weekends
* Historic Elissa Sailing Ship
* 1894 Grand Opera House
* Moody Gardens with Imax Theater, Pyramids, Marine Aquarium, Rainforest, Flight Museum, Palm Beach and Paddlewheel Boat
* Schlitterbahn Water park (year round)
* carriage rides
- Nightly Rate: $80 - $140
Weekly Rate: $450 - $600
Monthly Rate: $1200 - $1600
Friday - Saturday $100 Two Night Minimum
Sunday - Thursday $80 $100
Weekly - $450 $500
March - August
Friday - Saturday $120 $140 Two Night Minimum
Monday - Thursday $90 $110
Weekly - $550 $600
* 15% Tax
* 20% Deposit
* Cash or Check. If check, it must be received 2 weeks prior to stay
* Nonrefundable, if canceled one week before your stay.
* These rates do not include special events
* Check in 3pm
* Check out 11am
* Balance must be paid in cash at check in
From the Owner
“We are the closest place to stay near the Pleasure Pier and the beach with off street parking and no cleaning fees.”
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Library
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Each apartment has one bedroom. Sunrise and Sunset are shotgun Downunder is separate.
- Balcony ...
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- 1 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Fully equipped with dishes, pots, pans and silverware * Central air and heat * Ceiling fans in all rooms * Full sleeper in Sunrise * Queen bed in both apartments * Two innerspring mattress hide-a-beds in Sunset * tv and dvd player with collection of dvds and satellite * towels and linens included * off street parking * Wine upon arrival * No Smoking