Condo, 1 Bedroom, 1.5 Baths, Sleeps 4-6 people
Lovely 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Condo located at 193rd and Collins Avenue. Only 5-minute walk across the beach!
NEWLY RENOVATED! SLEEPS 4-6 COMFORTABLY!
This apartment is fully equipped with either 2 queen Beds or 1 king bed (depending on unit availability) as well as a sleeper sofa in the living room. The kitchen is equipped with all cooking supplies, plates, cups etc. LARGE Plasma TV in the Living Room and Bedroom. Lovely Large Dining Table.
FULLY FURNISHED IN LUXURY with EVERYTHING you need!
Very Easy Check In & Check Out and 1 Parking Spot is included. (Save $15/day)
The apartment is a great opportunity to enjoy the best South Florida has to offer. Close to all the most popular Shops, Bars, & Restaurants. Near and dear to the beautiful blue waters on the beach. Free parking available.
The condo has towels, hair dryer, iron, bed sheets, extra blankets, kitchen silverware, plates, cups, cooking pots and pans.
- One Free Parking Spot Inside The Garage
- 50" LCD TV in the living room
- New Kitchen with Marble Countertops
- sleeper sofa in the living room
- Heated Pool with a lounge area and tennis courts
- Heritage Park and Kids PlayGround
- Enjoy the great view from the balcony
- The Building has a 24 Hours Valet Service
- 24 Hours Laundry located on each floor
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Free Landline phone in the condo
This building is just a few mins drive from Aventura beach and 5-10 minutes across the street from an amazing beach. A balcony, fully equipped kitchen, and free WiFi are provided in each apartment. Facilities, such as dry cleaning and vending machines, are located in the 1st building at this property. Free parking is provided on site.
It's for a Family Mansion!It's for a Family Mansion!
About the Owner
It's for a Family Mansion!
Very clean, well equipped mansion with an awesome view of the beach. It has game room, HD TV's and strong internet.. This is a very family friendly complex with well kept grounds and secure. The landscaping is beautiful. The pool was amazing, the kids love it. We hired a personal chef to cook with us and he was great! We lived there for a week and it felt like home! Definitely coming back!!
My friends and I had a blast staying in The Mansion. Very accessible to every restaurants and shopping outlets. It was nice just to walk around with friends. There was lots of activities like jet skiing, sailing, kayaking. We tried those 3 and it was really fun. We will do it again when we come back.
L@@@K!! Price Drop! Luxury Mansion 8 BR!
It's was an awesome deal for get-togethers. The Mansion got all that we needed. We had a very good sleep because the rooms and beds were so comfy and clean. The area was clean and well organized even outside of our room. The staff were nice and friendly. This pace is perfect and quiet.
Great Deal for Family Gatherings!
The mansion was a really great deal for family gatherings. Very spacious and well-equipped. Everything you need is minutes away! There are tons of activities and attractions including Wave Runner Rentals, Para-Sailing, Banana Boats and Guided Boat Tours. I thought we will have a long trip from the airport to the Mansion but it took us only 10 Minutes! We were 8 people and we enjoyed all the amenities and all the activities around. The area was a fab plus the restaurants with all the lovely foods and different cuisine. We loved it!
Perfect place for our Unforgettable vacation
We got everything we need! The Mansion is fully furnished and it’s like staying in our own house. The location is ideal for everything. Amazing place to stay. Definitely worth our money! Would recommend this to our friends and family. Will be staying here again in our next trip.
- Nightly Rate: $115 - $225
Weekly Rate: $805 - $1575
Monthly Rate: $2200 - $3300
Dec 15 to March 31 :$149/day- 1 Week Min(for less days the price varies) - $3300/m
April 1 to April 31 :$139/day-Min stay:1 Week (for less days, price varies) - $2900/m
May 1 to June 30, : $115/day - Min stay: 1 Week - $2,500/month
July 1, to August 31: $115/day - Min stay: 1 Week - $2,600/month
Sep, 1, to Nov 15: $125/day - Min stay : 1 week - $2,200/month
Nov 16 to Dec, 15: $139/day - Min stay: 1 Week - $2,500/month
We will beat any comparable listing you see in price so do not hesitate to call us IMMEDIATELY so we can negociate a final rate with you on the phone NOW.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom can either have 2 queen beds or 1 king bed, depending on available unit upon reservation. Crib can be provided at an extra charge.
- Guests provide their own meals
- Vacation Paradise in Sunny Isles Beach ('Ocean Reserve Building') From the large balcony of the condo, you have a great view directly from your private balcony. INCLUDES: Telephone with unlimited local & long distance calls to all of the US, Canada & Puerto-Rico Keywords: 1BR condo, luxury, sunny isles beach, vacation rental, family, safe, clean, quiet, convenient, children welcome, long term, short term, weekly, monthly rental, furnished, sunny isles condo, sunny isles for rent, ocean reserve, across ramada marco polo, oceanview oceanreserve