House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Newly remodeled 2100 sq ft open spaced home with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. The entertaining space is large, open to the kitchen and dining areas, and includes a 60' flat screen TV with pool table to challenge your freinds and family. The newly remodeled kitchen features large grantine top space and stainless steel appliances. The spaceous master bedroom has a California King and complimented by a daybed that can sleeps two more. This bedroom also has it's own double sink bathroom, privite shower and relaxing bathtub. Bedroom #1 features double Queen beds; Bedroom #2 features bunk beds with a twin over a full; Bedroom #3 features a single Queen bed. All furnishing in the house including sofas, bedroom sets, TV, dining table, and home decor are new purchased late 2011.
The Perfect February
About the Owner
The Perfect February
This was our 2nd February staying here. And as usual everything was wonderful. The house is a perfect size for my husband and myself. When the family shows up, it just grows to fit. The set up is perfect. The deck faces the west, so the sunsets are incredible. Plan on going back next year.
Great Stay, Clean and Friendly!
My family and I have enjoyed staying here on multiple visits. The location and set up of the house is great. There is more than enough room for everyone and the family space is great and open so everyone can hang out together. It is kid friendly with gates so the kids can play outside safely. Also, the owners are very accommodating and friendly and can be easily reached in case there are any questions throughout your stay. :)
Great communication from Fabio regarding rental before and during our stay. We had a great time. The house is conveniently located near the inlet of the keys making for a quick transition to/from the river. Accommodations were clean, comfortable and functioning with the exception of the washer which was attempted to be fixed by the owner. I would recommend this house to anyone considering a stay in the Parker area.
Had A Blast
We just returned from our most recent trip to the river and we loved this house. It was very clean with all the ammenities we wanted and needed. Fabio was great to work with, any questions that we had he was more than willing to answer and was very accomadationg. Hope to stay again!
Activity and Interests
Enjoy all your water activities to include: boating, water sports, rafting, fishing, wake boarding, kayaking, swimming. Boat up to the local Blue Water Casino or one of the many river edge Restuarants and Bars. You can also decide to drive the short distance up to Lake Havasu. All your needs for shopping are a short 10 minute drive into the main town of Parker.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $350-$550
Weekly Rate: $1750 - $3,300
Monthly Rate: $1700-$8000
* Summer rates (May - Oct) ............................ $450/night 3 night min.
* Summer weelky rates.................................... $2250/6nights
* Holiday and Race week rates ......................... $550/night 4 night min.
(Holiday days includes: Memorial day, tube float weekend, July 4th, Labor day, Race
security deposit $600and $150 cleaning fee with lease agreement..Rent due 4 week prior to arrival date as per agreement. check, or Paypal available (with transaction fee of 2.9%)
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, masterbath
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, hallway bath
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, 2 twin/ single, twin is a double day bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 double, twin over full bunkbeds
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- The panoramic views from the living space opens to the patio area which includes a BBQ, table setting for six, and a siting area to enjoy the the activities of the canal. The canals are private and are no wake zoned, so enjoy the convenience of stepping right out from your home onto your private 50 foot docking space to park your boats and water toys, and go for a swim. Home includes cable TV, DVD, Sound system, internet access, washer/dryer, bar, BBQ, garage.