House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Location – Location – Location!
Minutes from ski resorts, lake, beaches, trails and casinos, this newly renovated South Lake Tahoe vacation rental home provides tasteful comfort in a peaceful location. Offering 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, a private rear deck with 4-5 person hot tub, the house is large enough to accommodate multiple families yet is affordable for a couple seeking a peaceful getaway in wonderful South Lake Tahoe. Located on the top of a hill, with sleeping accommodations for 10, this luxury home will provide you the memories and privacy you expect from a premium South Tahoe vacation rental.
FAMILY VACATIONS ONLY PLEASE! (Parents/Children/Grandparents)
NO BACHELOR OR BACHELORETTE PARTIES
NO GUYS/GIRLS WEEKENDS.
Gorgeous! Great location and nice home
About the Owner
Why John Nobriga chose Lake Tahoe South Shore
No Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties.
What makes this house unique
Rocky Point has Keyless entry for both the Property and the garage. Owner will email client the access codes and check-in instructions, 48 hours prior to Check-In.
(3 traveler reviews)
Gorgeous! Great location and nice home
My family stayed here for a wedding and it was perfect for our group! Plenty of room, clean, and was super quiet. I enjoyed the heater on the deck with coffee and the beds are great! Will stay here again for sure, John was great to deal with! Quick to book and to check out. Well worth the money!
The home was beautiful, and the location couldn't have been more perfect. I had a group of 8. We spent half of our time cooking in the fully stoked kitchen and playing games, and the other half in town which is a short mile away.
The hiking trail behind the house was great for all levels of activity, and the outdoor deck is ideal for you to enjoy your morning cup of coffee.
The owners are extremely responsive which is reassuring, should anything come up.
From the moment we pulled up to the house, we couldn't have been more impressed. The house immaculate and absolutely perfect for our two families to share. Super clean and so many extras. The bedrooms are spacious and furniture is very new. Location is ideal. We left planning a return next summer and will definitely stay here again! I would highly recommend this house. Easy process with the owner being available to answer questions within minutes.
From the Owner
“No Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties.”
Activity and Interests
My 3 Favorite things to do at Rocky Point Vacation Rental
1. Wake up in the morning, and share a cup of
coffee with my wife, in the Lakeview Bedroom (2 out of 3 Bedrooms). Enjoy a
gorgeous view of the Lake, while cozying up in bed, preparing for your day! Enjoy
a great view of the Sun scanning the surface of the lake, proceeding up the
tips of the Pine Trees, ultimately progressing all the way up to our house.
2. Put on our hiking boots and begin our day hike
up the National Forrest Mountain (Heavenly Mountain), where the cut Trail
begins in our Backyard! Hike far enough up, and enjoy the Waterfall.
3. Walk down to Starbucks (1 mile) in the Heavenly
Shopping Center, grab a Mocha, then walk to the Beach. My wife would probably substitute
the Beach for the Shops located in the Heavenly Shopping Center, which are both
eclectic and in great supply.
Additional information about rental rates
|Cleaning Fee||$150 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Nightly Rate: $400 - $500
Summer Rates: $400
Holiday Rates (Thanksgiving, Christmast thru Jan): $500
Cleaning Fee: $150
City Occupancy & TTID Tax: 11%
Damage Insurance: $40
Minimum stays/reservations for Holidays:
1) Thanksgiving- 3 Nights
2) Christmas- 5 Nights
3) New Years- 5 Nights
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund if canceled at least 0 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Rocky Point has Keyless entry for both the Property and the garage. Owner will email client the access codes and check-in instructions, 48 hours prior to Check-In.”
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
- Video Games
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Lake View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1650 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- The styling is rustic yet sophisticated, providing all the comforts of a modern home including a beautiful kitchen, a quaint living/dining area, large flat panel TV’s on both the upper and lower floors, high speed internet and wireless network. All TVs have local HD channels (all major networks) plus access to Netflix, Hulu and Amazon video. Pandora is available in the living room and bottom floor as a music source. All rooms are beautifully decorated with rustic style custom designed log furniture. The home boasts two independant central heating systems, individually controlled on both floors. With custom woodwork and master craftsmanship throughout this vacation rental, you will have the unique opportunity to enjoy the benefits of a truly professional design. This luxury Tahoe vacation rental is surrounded by trees and is very peaceful. Barbeque and relax on the large front deck overlooking gorgeous Lake Tahoe in the summer and enjoy a view of the Lake from both upstairs and downstairs bedrooms. The environment is beautiful and very accessible in all seasons. With the two car garage and large separate driveway, there is comfortable parking for more than six cars. Five minutes from Heavenly Valley, twenty minutes from Sierra at Tahoe, thirty minutes from Kirkwood, five minutes from casinos and the lake. The beach is located 1.5 miles and easy walking distance from the home. Downtown shopping & casinos are easy walking distance of 1 mile from home. This is the ideal Lake Tahoe vacation rental if you are looking for luxury accommodations with tasteful décor and modern amenities. With a view of Lake Tahoe from the front and conveniently backed up to secluded mountains in the rear, there is simply no better opportunity to enjoy the best Tahoe has to offer. Leave your car in the driveway. You will rarely need it, as this Tahoe vacation rental is located in one of the most sought after locations in all of Lake Tahoe- Heavenly Valley. This home is located in Heavenly Mountain. As a matter of fact, we are backed up to it! The Hiking Trail begins in our Backyard! We believe that our visitors at Rocky Point are much more than just “tenants”, but rather; valued guests that deserve an experience of something truly special. As an example our dedication to our guests, we sanitize our Spa every single month! Drain, clean and refill with fresh water…every single month. This commitment to your overall experience, separates us from 90% of the other properties you will rent in South Lake Tahoe, because no one wants to soak in the same water as 50 others. Eeeww! Lic# 005544