Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 7 Sleeps
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Neighbors are close, please be respectful and observe quiet time at 11 p.m.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
We enjoyed our stay. Thank you Diane
Thank you! I'm so glad you had good weather and looks like the fishing was great!
Great little piece of heaven
This little cottage is the perfect place to stay to enjoy the Coldwater lake chain. The house was perfectly equipped and Diane was very helpful and easy to contact. I was worried about proximity to the boat launch and the size of the dock but our pontoon fit perfectly and everything was great. Highly recommend staying here!
Very clean home right on the channel. The dock was perfect for our pontoon rental. Everything we needed was there. The kids had a blast. We will be back.
Thanks you so much for your kind words!
We had a great time. Cottage is dated but clean. Would definitely return.
Thank you for your review.
Great getaway spot!!
This was a great little place to getaway with friends or family. All amenities of home without being overpriced. Has a great dock for a smaller boat to enjoy the chain of 7 lakes. The community is great and everyone is very kind. The property is very well maintained and the owners are very kind and professional. I will be returning very soon and I will recommend this place to everyone I know!!
Great Time In Late March!
Spent one week here towards the end of March and would highly recommend it for anyone else. The place was well kept, fully stocked, and very comfortable. I spent a few days here by myself before being joined by my family. It fit the five of us very well.
The place is nestled back into a nice little neighborhood along the canal. The owners were very nice and accommodating; even the neighbors were friendly! We had no issues and would definitely go back if in the area.
Thank you so much for your kind words! I enjoyed meeting you and your family. I hope you find exactly what you're looking for! Best of luck.
* Spend an evening experiening yester year at the drive in diner for dinner and then visit the drive-in theatre. If that's not your style, Coldwater has a state of the art movie theatre
* Or maybe catch a live show at the Tibbets.
* Firekeeper Casino is located just off interstate 94 in Battlecreek and is only a 30 minute drive
* Shopping in Coldwater includes: Maurices, Walmart, Meijer, Big Lots and many others
* Outlet shopping is available to the south off interstate 69 in Fremont, IN
* Fremont, IN is also home to the beautiful Pokagon State Park - home of the Toboggon run.
* If you enjoy wine tasting, Fremont, IN has 2 local wineries open for daily tastings Satak or Braili Vineyards
* If you like to golf, there are many golf courses in the area; a couple only minutes away which include: Bella Vista and Iyopawa Island.
* Or just enjoy the abundant swimming, boating and fishing on this 17 mile chain of lakes
As you can see there is plenty to do in the Coldwater area in the summer, but let's not forget winter fun such as ice fishing, snowmobiling, cross country skiing and ice skating