Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 7 Sleeps
* Cozy cottage on a channel to Long Lake which sleeps 6 and has 2 full bathrooms, fully equiped large eat in kitchen, and living room.
* This property includes a dock - bring your boat or rent one at Coldwater Lake Marina - you won't want to miss one bit of this 17 mile chain of lakes
* Coldwater lake is at one end of the chain and Marble lake is at the other.
* There is a private pond for swimming with 4 sand beaches, 2 rafts and 2 slides.
* Shady Oaks is a private golf cart community. Allroads are paved and great for bikes, roller blades and skateboards.
About the Owner
5 based on 5 traveler reviews
Very clean home right on the channel. The dock was perfect for our pontoon rental. Everything we needed was there. The kids had a blast. We will be back.
We had a great time. Cottage is dated but clean. Would definitely return.
Great getaway spot!!
This was a great little place to getaway with friends or family. All amenities of home without being overpriced. Has a great dock for a smaller boat to enjoy the chain of 7 lakes. The community is great and everyone is very kind. The property is very well maintained and the owners are very kind and professional. I will be returning very soon and I will recommend this place to everyone I know!!
Great Time In Late March!
Spent one week here towards the end of March and would highly recommend it for anyone else. The place was well kept, fully stocked, and very comfortable. I spent a few days here by myself before being joined by my family. It fit the five of us very well.
The place is nestled back into a nice little neighborhood along the canal. The owners were very nice and accommodating; even the neighbors were friendly! We had no issues and would definitely go back if in the area.
Great place, very clean. Nice furniture. Beds were great. Bought a house so we left too early to really enjoy the lake but familiar with the area and it is a great place for boating, all water sports.
Good place for fishing and all lake activities. Really enjoyed our time there.
People in area are very friendly. Owners are great to work with and take pride in maintaining a very nice place. Would gladly rent from again.
Activity and Interests
* Spend an evening experiening yester year at the drive in diner for dinner and then visit the drive-in theatre. If that's not your style, Coldwater has a state of the art movie theatre
* Or maybe catch a live show at the Tibbets.
* Firekeeper Casino is located just off interstate 94 in Battlecreek and is only a 30 minute drive
* Shopping in Coldwater includes: Yonkers, Walmart, Meijer and many others
* Outlet shopping is available to the south off interstate 69 in Fremont, IN
* Fremont, IN is also home to the beautiful Pokagon State Park - home of the Toboggon run.
* If you enjoy wine tasting, Fremont, IN has 2 local wineries open for daily tastings Satak or Braili Vineyards
* If you like to golf, there are many golf courses in the area; a couple only minutes away which include: Bella Vista and Iyopawa Island.
* Or just enjoy the abundant swimming, boating and fishing on this 17 mile chain of lakes
As you can see there is plenty to do in the Coldwater area in the summer, but let's not forget winter fun such as ice fishing, snowmobiling, cross country skiing and ice skating
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2016 - Sep 30 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Nightly Rate: $100 - $150
Weekly Rate: $455 - $850
Monthly Rate: $700 - $2900
* Weekly rent (May - September) $850 - (October - April) $455
Check in at 3pm Saturday - Check out 11am following Saturday (Negotiable).
* Monthly (October - April) - $700 plus utilities
* Weekends - $400(May-September) $300 (October -April)
* Month $2900 - 50% due upon reservation (May - September)
$200 Security Deposit due upon Reservation/ Extra $50 with dog - Returned within 14 days of check out.
Full Refund with a 30 day cancellation.
* CHECK CALENDAR FOR AVAILABILITY
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- live theater
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - combination tub/shower, This bathroom is an onsuite
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, Double/single bunkbed
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Cottage is fully furnished: kitchen includes: dishes, silverware, coffee pot, pots and pans, waffle maker, toaster and crockpot. Living room includes a TV with cable, and sleeper sofa * All linens are included: sheets, towels and blankets. * Washer and dryer * Outside lawn chairs and grill are also provided.