House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Beautiful, Spacious and Relaxing house in Key Largo built in 2005 with 6000 squarest (60 x100) with two floors on concrete stilts with balcony on second floor with view to the canal and table with four chairs to eat, on the lower floor fully tiled and furniture, the dock is 60ft long and has a cleaning fish station, the house is gated, it has AC and Heater, big spacious living room, kitchen has an island and wood cabinets, dinning room, 3 rooms with wood floors and tv's with cable, video, wifi internet and ceiling fans in entire house.
1st Master room King size bed with Master Bathroom with shower and bathtub
2nd Guest room 1 queen size bed
3rd Guest room 3 twin size beds
Second full bathroom for guest rooms
Spacious Laundry room with washer, dryer, and wood cabinets
The kitchen is provided with all utensils needed, plates and cups etc. ceramic top, oven, refrigerator, microwave, rice cooker, toaster, blender, food processor, fryer, juice maker etc.
The house also has all beddings and towels
The bottom floor has sofas, dinning table for 4ppl, suntanning beds, sofa bed and BBQ,
Bonita, espaciosa y relajante casa en los cayos construida en el ano 2005 con 6000 pies de terreno (60 x 100) de dos pisos levantada en columnas de concreto con balcon en la segunda planta con vista al muelle q goza de una mesa de comedor con 4 sillas, y en la planta baja piso de losa toda amueblada, el muelle consta de 60 pies de concreto y una estacion para limpiar el pescado y la casa esta protegida con cerca a su alrededor. La casa tiene aire acondicionado una sala espaciosa con piso de porcelana, cocina con isla gavinetes de madera , comedor, ,3 cuartos con piso de madera cada uno con tv con cable, video , internet inhalambrica y ventilador de techo.
1er- Cuarto master: 1 cama tamano imperial y su bano entero privado con ducha y banadera,
2do- Cuarto: 1 cama tamano camera,
3er- cuarto: 3 camas tamano personal.
2do- Bano completo compartido para los otros cuartos.
- Cuarto de lavadoras espacioso con lavadora, secadora y gabinete de madera
La cocina esta proveida de todo los utencilios de la mesa como cubiertos , platos vasos etc. asi como cocina de ceramica en la isla de 4 hornillas, horno,refrigerador, microway, olla arrocera, tostadora, batidora,procesador de comida ,freidora,juguera, etc
la casa tambien esta proveida de sabanas, toallas edredones y colchas.
En la planta baja puede disfrutar de una tranquila y fresca sombra de casi 2000 pies de largo con dos camas de patio,un comedor grande con sus sillas un juego de terraza con sofa , dos butacas y su mesa y tambien un sofa cama , bbq grill.
WONDERFUL accommodations!! highly recommend
About the Owner
5 based on 16 traveler reviews
WONDERFUL accommodations!! highly recommend
My husband and I spent a few days in the Florida Keys with my sister, brother-in-law and their two teenage daughters. We LOVED this house and would return in a heartbeat ... it was spotless, welcoming and impeccably maintained - plenty of room for everyone - great location, very gracious hosts. We were only there for four nights, but we (collectively) managed to squeeze in snorkeling, parasailing, paddleboarding/kayaking, visits to Key West, Marathon Beach and the Everglades.
Wonderful Vacation Home!
What a fabulous home! It had everything we needed for a great spring break! Perfectly situated in the Keys, it allowed for day trips to the Everglades and Key West. John Pennekamp State Park was right down the road...best snorkeling location EVER!! The owners are fabulous to work with!! We would definitely rent here again!!
Everything we wanted!
Wonderful property for two families to share for spring break. The lower level outdoor space is amazing. Location is great for visiting the Keys or exploring the Everglades. The owners are fabulous to work with, they answered all comminuciation within hours if not sooner.
This being our first time in Key Largo, my husband, daughters, nieces and I couldn't have been more pleased that we chosen this gorgeous home for our stay. Along with its tastefully decorated shore theme, it is extremely clean, well equipped, spacious and comfortable. As a family who has not seen each other for many years.. This short time we spent together made for great memories.. Our situation was sad, happy, fun and meaningful and this home couldn't be more inviting which made it just perfect! I already miss it!
Huge Thank you to Duaris and family for sharing your beautiful home with us.. Your kindness and communication with me was beyond appreciated.
Ps.. We will also miss our morning greeting from the adorable manatees.
I'd recommend Nenysville Paradise to everyone who wishes for all that is expected when renting a home.
Cheers from New Jersey! We hope to be back again next year! Thank you!!
Great house for a family!
We rented this house for the week over winter break. Duaris was super responsive and the nicest guy! Answered all my questions and very helpful. House is fairly new, well furnished/decorated and very clean - you can tell the owners care deeply about the property. Was perfect for us - esp to keep our kids (12 and 16) busy with pool, hot tub, ping-pong table and games! Great location close to John Pennenkamp State Park (snorkeling, sea kayaks, glass bottom boats, aquarium, etc). Plenty of room for all 4 of us - huge master suite with spa tub!
Our family of 4 adults and 2 children had a brilliant time here. The property was very well maintained and had everything you would need to enjoy a vacation here. The property was spacious and the beds were so comfortable. Duaris was fantastic to deal with and was very prompt with any questions. It was about an hr drive from Miami airport. We had a boat trip on the Everglades, visited Key west and had a glass bottom boat trip at sunset, visited Robbie's and fed the Tarpons and had a great day at Theatre of the sea where our daughter got a special kiss from a dolphin! Brilliant memories. We would not hesitate to recommend this property to family and friends. Thanks for sharing your home with us for a short time.
Activity and Interests
* Glass bottom boat
* Boat Rental
* Boat tours
* Ping Pong
* Dart board
* Jacobs Aquatic Center
* Wake boarding
* Water sking
* African queen
* Children playground
* Movie theater
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $200 - $300
Weekly Rate: $1500 - $2000
Monthly Rate: $3250 - $4000
Maid Fee $150
Security Deposit $500
Rate depends on time of year
$1000 of rental amount due at time of reservation ; balance due upon arrival.
check in 2:00pm and check out 10:00am
60 days or more - Full
31 days to 59 days - Half Refund
30 days or less - No Refund
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- recreation center
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, tub, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 3 - 3 twin/ single
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- The property is located in mile 106 on the bay side and only 30 minutes away from miami,45 minutes from the airport and 2hours away from key west; only 4miles away from the great John Pennekamp coral reef state park, that offers beaches, boat ramp, boat tours, boating, camping, canoeing & kayaking, restaurants, fishing, hiking, picnicking, playground, scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, wild life viewing etc. Lots of places that you can walk to: Family Dollars, Winn-Dixie, shell shops, Subway, diving shop, gas stations, pizzerias etc. Restaurants: Mile 107 Gilberts Resort and Marina, Mile 104 Big Chilly, Mile 103 Sundowners on the Bay, Senor Frijoles, Panda Garden, Mamma Onesti Italian restaurant, Num Thai and Sushi bar, Juice the House, Marlins fish house encore, Rib Daddys steak & seafood, etc Mle 102 Bars, D Hooker Sport and Grill, Paradise Pub, etc. Picnic area and BBQ 60ft Concrete Deck for Boats and fishing Hammock SPANISH La propiedad esta localizada en la milla 106 del lado de la bahía a solo 30 minutos de miami, 45 minutos del aeropuerto y a 2 horas de cayo hueso; a solo 4 millas del tan conocido parque 'John Pennekamp coral reef state park' que oferta renta de botes,paseo en bote con fondo de vidrio, buceo,pesca,snorkeling, playas,observación de vida salvaje,picnic,canoa, kayac,rampa, etc . Puntos cercanos que se puede caminar hasta ellos: Family Dollars store, Winn- Dixie , tienda shell, Sub Way,tiendas de buceo,estaciones de gasolina con su tienda, pizzas, etc. Restaurantes: Milla :-107 gilbert's resort and Marina. Milla:- 104 Big Chily . Milla:- 103 Sundowners on the bay, Senor frijoles; Panda Garden, Mamma onesti italiano,Num Thai and sushi bar,La casa de los jugos, Marlins Fish House encore, Rib Dadd'ys steak & seafood, etc. Milla 102:-Bares; D hooker Sport and grill, Paradise Pub, etc. Campo de juego.. Area de picnic, barbacoa. Muelle de 60 pies para bote y pesca. Hamacas.