Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Newer construction, still in excellent condition (Completed Summer'08) Beach Block, amenity-filled top floor Condo in great family area in North Wildwood. Ocean view from large 3rd floor balcony, also nice town views from multiple windows in living area. On a nice no through traffic street, in one of the best family-oriented areas. Perfect access to boardwalk and beautiful free beach with the waves a short walk across the white sand. Come & see why our beach has been rated one of the very best on the east coast!
This home has so many upgrades and comforts - Hardwood floors in living areas, all-new furniture, comfortable new bedding, vaulted ceilings, granite countertops, premium GE appliances, Cappuccino/espresso maker, grind and brew coffee maker, Iced Tea Maker, Foreman grill, ceramic tile in kitchen, halls and bathrooms. Large screen HDTVs, DVDs in Living area and all bedrooms. Private entry foyer, central air with climate control, new laundry station w washer and dryer, iron & ironing bd - and plenty of comforters, pillows and blankets. Two reserved, covered parking spaces. Living Room and Dining Room have tall windows with great views of the town. The condo was designed for comfort and the rooms are very bright, with tall vaulted ceilings in the living areas and master bedroom.
Living area has two beautiful seafoam queen sleepers, a 46 in Sony HDTV with Blu Ray/ DVD over the gas fireplace & bookshelf stereo system. Two adjacent dining areas, one next to kitchen with pub height woodgrain and white table and seating for 6. The other dining area has matching standard-height table and chairs, seats 4-6. Also the island can seat two more in a pinch. Kitchen & main hall have ceramic tile floor, maple cabinets and granite countertops and upgraded faucet and recessed twin sinks. Stainless GE upgraded dishwasher, gas range, over-range microwave & side-by-side refrigerator with glass shelving, filtered water & ice in the door. Kitchen is fully equipped with bean-grinding coffee maker, cappuccino/espresso maker, 4-slice toaster, blender, Foreman Grill, Iced Tea maker. Fully-stocked cabinets have two sets of china, one from Pier 1, and the other a casual melamine set; Non-stick pots and pans, Oneida cutlery, cutting boards, butcher block knife set...glasses, wine glasses, tumblers, Libby clear mug set and various utensils. Filtered water and Icemaker.
Master has plush king bed, vaulted ceiling, dresser and mirror, nightstands, walk-in closet, 32 in LCD HDTV/DVD. Master bath has ceramic, maple & granite, full tub enclosure. Second (white and wicker) BR has Queen, chest and mirror, nightstands, closet, 32 in LCD HDTV/DVD, nice town views. Third bedroom has double and twin bunks, chest and mirror, closet & 19 in LCD HDTV/DVD. Beach chairs for your use in owner's closet at ground level, also approx 15 sq feet of space for personal belongings at ground level. Two Gas Barbecue Grills outside for your use. Two covered, reserved parking spaces, well-lit at night. Semi-private entry foyer.
We pride ourselves on giving you an updated, clean place to spend your vacation week or weekend.
**PLEASE SEE RATES LISTED AT BOTTOM OF WEBPAGE **
Some comments from our recent renters:
We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed the condo. The weather was super and your condo was very comfortable - ST
Your condo was perfect. We had a great week, and my family will remember it for a long time - IR
Thanks so much for sharing your new beach house with us. We had a wonderful week and found your home very comfortable and accommodating - RF
Your condo was beautiful, and we had a wonderful time there. It rained two of the days, but having the Large Screen TVs made the whole week a pleasure. - TD
I recently stayed at Gayle's beach block condo on 19th Ave... The condo was beautiful - spacious, immaculately clean, comfortable and well equipped. Gayle and Steve were both very helpful hosts and were easily contacted throughout our stay…we had a great stay and would highly recommend this booking to anyone. Thanks Gayle and Steve - we look forward to staying with you again in the future. All the best! - A, N and A
My family had the best experience staying here. This place was reasonably priced and very clean. Gayle is extremely helpful, answers quickly and made sure every detail was covered. - N
This condo was beautiful and very clean! Looks just like the pictures. Gayle made checking in very easy and was available via text and email the whole time. We only stayed for the weekend, but definitely plan to come back and stay again! Thanks Gayle and Steve! - N
About the Owner
Our family has vacationed at the Jersey shore for decades. During those times (though we had some good experiences and rentals) we have had a mixed bag of experiences renting through private owners and realtors, too often feeling like a number, and also too often staying at properties with minimal supplies and amenities.
After we purchased and became shore property owners, we wanted to draw from those experiences and provide and maintain a respectful dialog with our renters, and make the rental process as smooth and simple as possible. We place maximum effort in giving our guests an updated, clean, amenity-filled, worry-free environment to enjoy their hard-earned vacation time, with many of the comforts of home. We believe that this has been successful at our properties, and as a result we have frequently had repeat guests and overwhelmingly positive feedback.
Activity and Interests
* Boardwalk & Beach-- no streets to cross
* Hereford LightHouse and Butterfly Garden at Inlet
* Great fishing
* New seawall-North End
* Open-air Lou Booth Theater-most shows free -- 2nd Ave Near the Inlet
* Cape May- Shopping and Victorian Beauty -- 15 min away
* Stone Harbor- Great Promenade and Shopping -- 12 min away
* Golf- 3 nice courses-20 min away
* Cape May Zoo-open 365 & Free- An awesome Surprise just 12 min away!
* Many Restaurants within walking distance and a very short drive
* Steps away from the World-Famous Wildwood Boardwalk and Amusement Piers
* Steps away from one of the World's most beautiful white-sand beaches
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 27 2016 - Oct 24 2016
3 night minimum stay
Late Fall - Winter
Oct 25 2016 - Jan 3 2017
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
**We rent to families & adults over 25 only. No senior weeks, large groups, school groups, proms, etc.**
No pets of any kind permitted. No smoking inside condo.
Thanks for viewing our ad!
Our Rentals are Sat to Sat in summer, 3 PM check-in and 11 AM check-out.
Nightly Rentals (Prorated) may be considered in off-season.
350.00 Refundable Security deposit required for weekly rentals.
Holiday Weekends may be slightly higher rate off-season.
PayPal may be used for short-notice rentals.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining Area
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Full Tub/Shower Marble/Maple Cabinet, Ceramic Flr Upgr Fixts
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Tall Windows, Ceiling Fan, Closet, 32 in HDTV & DVD
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Tall Windws, Cath Ceil, Ceil Fan, 32in HDTV&DVD Walk-in Clos
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, Full&Twin Bunk, Closet, 19 in HDTV
- Guests provide their own meals
- * So Many Amenities... * Central Air Conditioning * Large Deck with Ocean and Fireworks views - see the top of the Rides! * 2 Community Barbecue Gas Grills * Covered Parking- Two Reserved Spaces * Dining Room with Lots of Seating * Gas Fireplace * Full Kitchen with Seating for 12 * WIFI Comcast Internet Access * Comcast Cable- Hi Def TVs in LR and 3 Bedrooms, HD in Living Area * Sony AM/FM/CD/Ipod Dock Mini Stereo * Blender and Foreman Grill in Kitchen * Two Sets of Dinner Plates, Lots of Glasses, Mugs * Ceiling Fans in LR and Two Bedrooms * Coffee Maker, Espresso Maker, Coffee Grinder, Iced Tea Maker * GE Upgraded Refrigerator with Filtered Water and Ice Maker * Plenty of Cook Ware * GE Dish Washer * DVD Players and Alarm Clock Radios in all Bedrooms * Hair Dryer in Main Bath * Over the Range Deluxe Microwave * Utensils and Kitchen Tools Galore * Washer/Dryer conveniently located in Hall