2017 RATES ARE IN! NOW IS THE TIME TO BOOK!
Brand new in 2013. This 6 bedroom, 6~1/2 bathroom three story home features a ground level 4 stop elevator and heated in~ground pool with waterfall and built in bar area. Two master bedrooms, each with luxurious private bath and deck, encompass the 3rd level with its own washer/dryer. The 2nd floor great room/dining area & gourmet kitchen allows a large open area for your family gatherings. The living area features a gas fireplace and cathedral ceilings. The kitchen boasts custom cabinets, high-end stainless appliances and a large granite center island. The spacious deck area offers additional space for entertaining with deep seated sofas and a covered dining area. This level also houses two junior suites and a hall powder room. The first floor has a junior suite with private bath, an additional bedroom, full hall bath and laundry room. The fabulous den area is spacious and bright with windows overlooking the pool, a wet bar with ice maker, fridge, beermeister and beautiful custom built in cabinetry. Store all of your beach gear in the attached 1~car garage. This property is just 6 houses from the 33rd Street beach path and is also just a short walk from downtown Avalon's shopping and restaurants. The owner provides bikes, beach chairs & beach umbrella for your convenience. Beach tags are also provided, but amount not guaranteed.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Swimming, water sports, boating, fishing and more!
Walking distance to Recreation, Playground and Boardwalk with Arcade, Downtown Avalon
Shopping, Outdoor/Indoor Dining, Nightlife and more!
Mini Golf, Ice Cream Parlors, Parks/Birdwatching, Tennis, Basketball, and more!
Only a Short Drive Away: The Wetland's Institute, Cape May County Park "Free" Zoo &
Park, Antique Stores, Wicker Store, Woodland Village, Several Wineries offering Tastings
and Tours, Historic Cold Springs Village, Leamings' Run Gardens and More!
Golf at Avalon, Stone Harbor, Shore Gate, Sand Barrens and Wildwood Golf Clubs (all within
a 15 minute drive)
Historic Cape May (20 Minutes South on the Parkway) or Atlantic City (45 Minutes North on
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - shower, 1st floor queen suite bath
- Bathroom 2 - shower, 1st floor full hall bath
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, 2nd floor powder room
- Bathroom 4 - shower, 2nd floor queen suite bath
- Bathroom 5 - shower, 2nd floor twin suite bath
- Bathroom 6 - shower, 3rd floor master suite bath
- Half Bathroom - toilet, shower, 3rd floor master suite bath
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, 1st floor queen suite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, 1st floor twin bedroom
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 2nd floor queen suite
- Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, 2nd floor twin bedroom
- Bedroom 5 - 1 king, 3rd floor King master suite
- Bedroom 6 - 1 king, 3rd floor king master suite
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Ground Level Elevator to 3rd floor (making this property Handicapped Friendly) 6 Houses to the 33rd Street Beach Path! (No High Dunes and a Quiet Beach) Large Heated Pool with Outside Bar with built in Grill & Beermeister Garage Plus Off-Street Parking - Enclosed Outside Shower 2 Sets of Washer/Dryers - 5 TV's - (Living Room & Den both have large screen HD TV's with Surround Sound) - Wireless Internet - Entrance & Exit Cleaning Service provided Chef's Kitchen, fully equipped for cooking and dining - Granite - Hardwood - Gas Fireplace 3 Decks- Outside Furniture - Beautifully Decorated & Accessorized - 5 Bicycles - 8 beach chairs Central AC Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms - 2 Master Suites - 2 Jr. Suites - 2 King Beds, 2 Queen Beds, 2 Bedrooms with 2 Twin Beds and a Queen Pull-Out in the Den.