House, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths. Log cabin next door can be added to rental
Wecome to our 2 cottage resort The first cottage is a 3 bedroom 2 bath with a deck looking towards the lake. The second cottage is a 2 bedroom 1 bath with a deck looking towards the lake. There is a third cottage that can be added to your rental. It is a real log home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths and deck on the back.
Firepit with seating for 20 plus
It has a large water access right across the road with a place to put your boat or rent 1 of ours.
Have beds for 22 people. If you add the Log cabin there is beds for 10 more.
The cottages are fully furnished with a full kitchen, towels and all linens provided.
We have 3 pontoon boats (starting at $1500.00 for the week), 15 kayaks , 2 sand boards, 2 sand sleds 2 stand up paddle boards and bikes (35.00 each for the week) available to rent.
Home away from Home!!
About the Owner
4.3 based on 7 traveler reviews
Home away from Home!!
We stayed here recently for a wedding and had a great time. The homes are extremely nice!! We loved how close the are to town and the dunes!! Definitely would love to come back!!
Mike was very easy to work with and accomodating. The overall area and proximity to Lake Michigan and the sand dunes was nice. My family really enjoyed using the kayaks and the paddle boards. As far as the description of the water access...I thought to be a little unclear and that there really is not a sandy beach and it is just grass that leads up to a canal that connects to the lake which is not swimmable and quite dirty water. The main complaint we had was the overall cleanliness of the main cottage and guest house that was lacking.
Fantastic place to stay and Mike was wonderful! He answered numerous questions and was incredibly helpful! Our son got married near this group of houses and it was perfect for our family and friends! I would highly recommend this property!
Good Family Vacation
This house was nice and clean and the location was beautiful. We had a good time. Mike was very helpful and responded quickly to our questions.
We enjoyed our stay here and found lots to do in the area. The main house and log home were nice although the basements could have used dehumidifiers as they were musty smelling. The third unit needs some work and does not have a working kitchen. If you plan to cook in, we found the kitchens to be limited in cookware (pots and pans) if you had over 20 people, which we did. It was very nice to have a washer and dryer in two of the units. There was lots of parking available and the yards were great for family games. There is a great deck on the front of the big house with plenty of chairs to sit and visit. Mike was very helpful and responded quickly to any questions before and during our stay.
This house was very nice and very clean. Plenty of room for our family. The fire pit was a huge hit with the family and kids to make smores. Enjoyed having coffee on the deck in the morning with a nice view of the lake.
Silver Lake is a great area with lots to do. Close to Lake Michigan. We rented jeeps on the sand dunes, hung out at the beach and went Go Karting in town.
Will definitely return. Mike was very helpful throughout the entire process and very responsive to all questions.
Activity and Interests
Silver lake sand dunes
Watercraft, canoe, scooter, jeep and dune buggy rental
Historic little sable lighthouse
Mac woods dune rides
West Michigan sand drags
Pentwater 10 minutes away
Luddington 30 minutes away
Michigans adventure theme and water park 30 minutes away
Grace adventure camp
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
early summer 17
Jun 16 2017 - Jun 29 2017
7 night minimum stay
the 4th 17
Jun 30 2017 - Jul 6 2017
7 night minimum stay
late summer 17
Jul 7 2017 - Aug 31 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Nightly Rate: $200 - $500
Weekly Rate: $2000 - $5000
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Weekly rates (Sat-Sat) from June 13 through August 29
May 2-June 13 $2000 per week $1000 per weekend
June 13- August 29 $4500 per week weekends not available
4th of July week $5000 for week
August 30-Nov 1 $2000 per week $15
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund if canceled at least 0 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Water View
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Main floor of house
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Upstairs of main house
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, Main floor of guest house
- Bathroom 4 - toilet, shower, Main floor of log cabin (Log cabin can be added to rental)
- Bathroom 5 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Upstairs of log cabin (Log cabin can be added to rental)
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 32
- Bedroom 1 - 2 queen, main floor of main house
- Bedroom 2 - 2 queen, upstairs of main house
- Bedroom 3 - 6 twin/ single, basement of main house
- Bedroom 4 - 2 queen, 2 sleep sofa /futon, upstairs of guest house
- Bedroom 5 - 1 twin/ single, upstairs of guest house
- Bedroom 6 - 3 twin/ single, main floor of guest house
- Bedroom 7 - 2 queen, main floor of log cabin next door (Log cabin can be added )
- Bedroom 8 - 2 queen, Upstairs of log cabin ( Log cabin can be added to rental )
- Bedroom 9 - 1 queen, 2 twin/ single, Basement of log cabin (Log cabin can be added to rental )
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- 4 TV's with cable and 2 DVD players Central air in the main house and 2 window units in the guest house High speed wireless internet conection Large gas grill Firepit with seating for 22 All bedding provided All kitchen appliances, dishes and utinsels,kitchen towels and dishclothes Washer and drier Ceiling fans in livingroom and 2 bedrooms in main house Central air in main cottage Master bedroom on main floor with queen bed Upstairs bedroom with queen bed and private bath Downstairs bedroom with 2 twin bunkbeds with trundles Downstairs recreation room with 2 sofa sleepers Guest house with 2 bedrooms upstairs with a twin in one and a queen and sofa sleeper in the other Guest house living area with a daybed with a trundel and a twin bed Log home loft with Queen bed Log home main level bedroom with Queen bed Log home downstairs bedroom with Queen bed and bunk beds Sofa sleeper in main floor living room