Our newly furnished elegant vacation villa is located in the prestigious five star Emerald Island Resort, only 4 miles from Disney. It boasts 7 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, with 3 King bedrooms, including one King master bedroom on the first floor. This newly purchased villa has been professionally furnished and completely decorated. Almost everything is brand new inside this beautiful house.
All furniture for this villa is brand new and elegant. The bedding and linens are new and comfortable, featuring high quality sets from the Martha Stewart Collection.
The living room, family room, dining room, breakfast area, fully equipped kitchen, and game room on the first floor provide ample space for cooking, dining, entertaining, and relaxing. If any of your family members is allergic to carpets, or you are tired of seeing worn out carpets with unpleasant stains, you will appreciate the full ceramic flooring on the ground floor.
There are 8 brand new HDTVs in this villa, including one highly rated Samsung 51", two 32" and five 24". Enjoy your own movies on any of the 4 Blu-Ray DVD players inside the villa. Free WiFi is also provided.
The newly furnished game room has a Pool table, a foosball table and an air hockey table (convertible into a Ping Pong table). You will have lots of fun playing these games.
In the back yard you will find a southeast facing pool and a hot tub. You can enjoy the Florida sun and have a wonderful time in the optionally heated pool or the Hot Tub. Heating for the pool and use of the hot tub require extra fees. Please see the fee amount in Rates section.
Overall this villa boasts 3200 sq ft of living space, ideal for a large family or a group. This charming house offers all the comforts of a home and more. Wherever you want to go or whatever you want to do in Orlando, a stay in this villa will make your vacation a more pleasant experience.
Please note that we generally only price the villa one year or less in advance. Also we prefer Sat to Sat bookings but may accept other bookings from time to time. Please check with the owner before making reservation requests for non-Sat-to-Sat rentals.
* Main Master Bedroom: king bed, dresser/mirror, cable, HDTV, en-suite bathroom, first floor
* Second Master Bedroom: king bed, dresser/mirror, cable, HDTV, en-suite bathroom, crib
* Third Bedroom: king bed, dresser/mirror, cable, HDTV
* Fourth Bedroom: queen bed, dresser/mirror, cable, HDTV
* Fifth Bedroom: queen bed, dresser/mirror, cable, HDTV
* Sixth Bedroom (Youths): two twin beds, dresser/mirror, cable, HDTV
* Seventh Bedroom (Girls): two trundle beds (four twin mattresses), dresser/mirror, cable, HDTV
* Family room: 51' Samsung HDTV, DVD, sofa, love seat, chair
* Formal dining room and living room
* breakfast nook, fully-equipped kitchen
* Game room with Pool table, foosball table, air hockey table (convertible into Ping Pong table)
* Free wireless high speed internet, free long distance calling to anywhere in the U.S.
* Gas BBQ Grill
* Washer and dryer, bed linen and towels provided
* Patio furniture
* High chair, stroller, crib and a play pen are available at no cost
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and game room
Emerald Island is a five star, gated secure resort community located less than 4 miles from the Disney parks. It is one of the most prestigious resorts in Orlando area. Security guards are on duty 24/7 which means extra safety for your family.
This resort features a large, 4000 sq ft clubhouse with 2 heated swimming pools, spa, sauna, gym, game arcade, Internet Cafe, Tiki-Bar and 2 lighted tennis courts set in beautifully landscaped grounds. In addition there are children play areas and trails for walking, jogging and biking through the natural woodland setting.
There are numerous restaurants and shopping malls within a walking distance or short drive and there are over 30 golf courses in the area including Mystic Dunes (just across the street), Orange Lake Country Club, Falcon's Fire, Disney Courses, and Orange County National.
The villa is so conveniently located that you can reach many other attractions with ease:
Disney World – 4 miles away
Sea World - 13 miles
The Orange County Convention Center - 20 minutes away
The Orlando International Airport - 25 minutes
Busch Gardens - 45 minutes
Kennedy Space Center - 50 minutes,
Cocoa Beach - 60 minutes
Tampa Beach - 75 minutes