House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Pool / Spa
- 0% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 0 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 0 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- In case of cancellation, the house will be put back on the market. The rent income will be used as refund to our guests.
The property owners were very prompt to reply to any questions and also greeted us at the home to give us a tour. The house is in a nice quiet neighborhood and we enjoyed sitting on the deck by the canal. We were there for nearly a month and enjoyed the perk of the private beach. The carpets could use a good cleaning but overall the house is in good condition
Amazing Spring Break
We loved our stay in this cute, clean, and comfortable vacation home. The subdivision was well-cared for and quiet. From where we were, at the home, and on the private beach, we would have never known it was during Spring Break. That is exactly what our family wanted. The waterway in the back of the house was full of life. We saw crabs, fish, stingray, dolphins, lizards, and every kind of sea bird you can imagine. We really enjoyed fishing off the dock in the evenings. The private beach was absolutely everything we could have asked for. Quiet. Clean. Easy to get to from the home. Very convenient. The owners we very nice and helpful. I am sure we will be back. What a great experience!
Perfect Family Vacation Home
This is a wonderful vacation home for families with children. It is a very clean and well-maintained house nestled in the heart of a charming subdivision. And features private parking in attached garage. The home has a large master bedroom suite with a king bed, 2 walkin closets, and private bathroom. There is a second bedroom with 2 twin beds, an office with a futon and a second full bathroom. The kitchen is fully equipped with all cooking and baking nessesities, service utensils, plates, bowls and silverware. The air conditioned, glassed-in back patio is perfect for drinking coffee in the morning and watching the birds that come for a visit. The patio leads to a peaceful deck that sits right on a canal. The owners are most gracious to come meet you upon checkin to give a guided tour and answer any questions. They have a membership to the Gulf Harbor clubhouse where renters have access to a large heated pool. Also, they have membership to a private beach that is just a few minutes (by car) with cabanas and clean bathroom facilities. The house is close to grocery shopping, movies, and many dining establishments. The owners have beach towels for your use, as well as bathroom linens for both bathrooms. It is very much as advertised and quite delightful. I hope to rent from the owners again for my next Floridian vacation.
House comfortable and very clean. Great location. Really enjoyed the private beach. Everything as advertised and more. Would definitely rent this place again. Thanks Dave for a great time.
Peaceful Gulf Harbors home on canal to the gulf
The home is situated in a very quiet development of homes with canals to the gulf. The home itself was very comfortable and clean. There's a large flat screen TV in the living area we enjoyed watching and a smaller flat screen in the master bedroom. The large master bedroom has a very comfortable king bed and beautiful furniture. It overlooks the canal. There are two walk-in closest adjoining it as well as an adjoining bath. The guest room is large as well with a bath just outside the door. It was convenient to have the washer and dryer in the home. We enjoyed the private beach and tennis courts. The pool looked inviting. The location was ideal for adventures to other cities within a short drive. The month of February passed quickly. We would recommend this home to our family and friends.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our vacation house. Our goal is to make this vacation home clean and comfortable so that our guests will enjoy their vacation in sunshine Florida. We want you to know that you, your family, and your friends are always welcome to this vacation home!
We are thankful that our guests took good care of our vacation house during their stay.
* Fishing from Backyard!!!
* Swimming in a heated swimming pool
* Playing tennis on the community tennis courts
* Golfing on green
* Relaxing on private beach and watching brilliant ocean sunset
* Biking in this quiet Gulf Harbor Community or biking to the private beach with a
* Spending romantic time on honeymoon island until sunset
* Visiting Tampa Sunshine Skyway Bridge, which is 4.1 miles long and 700 feet high with Tampa bay on one side and the Gulf of Mexico ocean on the other side
* Visiting crystal river and watching Florida manatee
* Visiting historical Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks and enjoying sponge diver boat tour and dolphin tour
* Bird watching
* Shopping at International Mall, Gulf View Square Mall and Citrus Park Town Center Mall
* Shopping at Ellenton Premium Manufacturer Outlets and Orlando Premium Outlets
* Sunbathing at Clearwater public beach and mingling with tourists from all over the world
* Sunbathing at St. Pete public beach and mingling with tourists from all over the world
* Walking on St. Pete pier, watching huge pelicans flying and gliding like small airplanes
* Visiting Busch Gardens and Adventure Island theme park in Tampa
* Visiting Walt Disney World in Orlando
* Visiting Sea World in Orlando
* Visting Sarasota white sand beach