House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
* Free Cable TV and internet with Wi-Fi. Two HDTV, 46' and 32' in this house.
* Two bedroom (with a 32” Flat screen TV), two bath, a walk in shower (with safety grab bar) in master bathroom and a bath tub and shower (with safety grab bar) in the second bathroom
* One office with a desk, Ethernet connection and Wi-Fi internet, a chair and a futon that can be converted into full size bed.
* A full size kitchen with refrigerator, electric four-head stove, microwave, oven, toaster, coffee maker, and utensils
* A living room with 46” HDTV
* A new barbecu grill
* A large sunroom overlooking water with 2 swivel rocker lounge chairs with cushion, 1 cushioned sofa chair plus ottoman and 1coffee table
* A laundry room with washer and dryer
* One parking spot in a two car garage and more parking on the long driveway
* Private beach with barbecue grills, restroom, shower and parking on beach (all free)
* heated community pool (free to use)
* tennis courts (free to use)
* Gulf Harbor Golf Course within 1 mile, daily fee golf course. Please Google their website for more information.
* RiverRidge Golf Course within 10 mile and Tee Time is $15. Please Google their website for more information.
* Two bikes
* One fishing pole with line and hook, fishing from backyard deck!
* backyard deck overlooking at water
*$50 reimbursement to you for your boat rental: Renting a boat is as easy as renting a car. Driving a rental motor boat is as easy as driving a car. Our guests can get 10% discount from Windstrong Boat and Kayak Rentals. Visit windstrongboatrentals for details and call them to confirm the 10% discount. We will give you another $50 for your boat rental for a minimum of a week stay between 4/16/2015 and 8/30/2015.
This beautiful waterfront home overlooks a quiet Gulf water canal directly connected to the Gulf of Mexico. It is five minutes away from the Gulf Harbor Club private beach on the Gulf of Mexico where you can watch the beautiful ocean sunset while enjoying a cocktail and cookout (the club membership fee has been paid by the owner is free for you). Free parking is available on the beach. The beach has 21 pavilions with picnic tables, barbeque grills, restroom facilities and showers. It is also accessible by bike (two bikes are provided by the owner for free use).
Since this vacation home is a waterfront home, you can actually fish from the backyard deck (a fishing pole is provided by the owner for free use). If you have a boat, you can dock your boat at the backyard and sail to the Gulf of Mexico along the canal. No bridge in between. There is a boat ramp available to you (for free) in our community. You can swim in the heated pool and play tennis on the community tennis courts.
This is a fully furnished vacation home with linens provided. Just bring your clothes and personal items and the rest is provided for you in this vacation home. This vacation home is equipped with a full size kitchen with refrigerator, electric four-head stove, microwave, oven, toaster, coffee maker, utensils and an office with a desk, chair and futon that can be converted into a full size bed in under a minute.
This vacation home is located about 45 minutes from Tampa International Airport. It is close to Clearwater beach (35 minute drive, public transportation is also available), St. Pete beach (45 minutes), Honeymoon Island (33 minutes,accessible by car), Sarasota White Sand Beach (1 hour and 38 minutes), Walt Disney World and Sea World (1 hour and 46 minutes), along with Busch Gardens and Adventure Island (55 minutes). Crystal River is about 45 minutes north, featuring Florida manatees. You can visit all of these fantastic tourist locations during the day and retreat to this cozy vacation home during the night in a quiet and safe Gulf Harbor community. Numerous restaurants are within a ten minute driving distance. A local grocery store, department store and community
hospital are also within a ten minute driving distance.
No smoking inside the house please.
Amazing Spring Break
About the Owner
5 based on 5 traveler reviews
Amazing Spring Break
We loved our stay in this cute, clean, and comfortable vacation home. The subdivision was well-cared for and quiet. From where we were, at the home, and on the private beach, we would have never known it was during Spring Break. That is exactly what our family wanted. The waterway in the back of the house was full of life. We saw crabs, fish, stingray, dolphins, lizards, and every kind of sea bird you can imagine. We really enjoyed fishing off the dock in the evenings. The private beach was absolutely everything we could have asked for. Quiet. Clean. Easy to get to from the home. Very convenient. The owners we very nice and helpful. I am sure we will be back. What a great experience!
Perfect Family Vacation Home
This is a wonderful vacation home for families with children. It is a very clean and well-maintained house nestled in the heart of a charming subdivision. And features private parking in attached garage. The home has a large master bedroom suite with a king bed, 2 walkin closets, and private bathroom. There is a second bedroom with 2 twin beds, an office with a futon and a second full bathroom. The kitchen is fully equipped with all cooking and baking nessesities, service utensils, plates, bowls and silverware. The air conditioned, glassed-in back patio is perfect for drinking coffee in the morning and watching the birds that come for a visit. The patio leads to a peaceful deck that sits right on a canal. The owners are most gracious to come meet you upon checkin to give a guided tour and answer any questions. They have a membership to the Gulf Harbor clubhouse where renters have access to a large heated pool. Also, they have membership to a private beach that is just a few minutes (by car) with cabanas and clean bathroom facilities. The house is close to grocery shopping, movies, and many dining establishments. The owners have beach towels for your use, as well as bathroom linens for both bathrooms. It is very much as advertised and quite delightful. I hope to rent from the owners again for my next Floridian vacation.
House comfortable and very clean. Great location. Really enjoyed the private beach. Everything as advertised and more. Would definitely rent this place again. Thanks Dave for a great time.
Peaceful Gulf Harbors home on canal to the gulf
The home is situated in a very quiet development of homes with canals to the gulf. The home itself was very comfortable and clean. There's a large flat screen TV in the living area we enjoyed watching and a smaller flat screen in the master bedroom. The large master bedroom has a very comfortable king bed and beautiful furniture. It overlooks the canal. There are two walk-in closest adjoining it as well as an adjoining bath. The guest room is large as well with a bath just outside the door. It was convenient to have the washer and dryer in the home. We enjoyed the private beach and tennis courts. The pool looked inviting. The location was ideal for adventures to other cities within a short drive. The month of February passed quickly. We would recommend this home to our family and friends.
Wonderful and relaxing place to stay in Florida!
This is a very comfortable house in a great neighborhood. The owners were very welcoming and responded immediately to the few questions we had. Four (2 adults, 2 children) of us stayed for a week and had plenty of room to stretch out and relax! We also used the very large, heated community pool and visited the beautiful private beach nearby. We would definitely rent this house again!
Activity and Interests
* Fishing from Backyard!!!
* Swimming in a heated swimming pool
* Playing tennis on the community tennis courts
* Golfing on green
* Relaxing on private beach and watching brilliant ocean sunset
* Biking in this quiet Gulf Harbor Community or biking to the private beach with a
* Spending romantic time on honeymoon island until sunset
* Visiting Tampa Sunshine Skyway Bridge, which is 4.1 miles long and 700 feet high with Tampa bay on one side and the Gulf of Mexico ocean on the other side
* Visiting crystal river and watching Florida manatee
* Visiting historical Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks and enjoying sponge diver boat tour and dolphin tour
* Bird watching
* Shopping at International Mall, Gulf View Square Mall and Citrus Park Town Center Mall
* Shopping at Ellenton Premium Manufacturer Outlets and Orlando Premium Outlets
* Sunbathing at Clearwater public beach and mingling with tourists from all over the world
* Sunbathing at St. Pete public beach and mingling with tourists from all over the world
* Walking on St. Pete pier, watching huge pelicans flying and gliding like small airplanes
* Visiting Busch Gardens and Adventure Island theme park in Tampa
* Visiting Walt Disney World in Orlando
* Visiting Sea World in Orlando
* Visting Sarasota white sand beach
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 to Oct. 31
May 1 2016 - Oct 31 2016
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
|One time cleaning fee||$150 + Tax|
Electricity, water, Cable TV and WiFi internet are all included in the rent. $150 one time cleaning fee is required.
Booking requires a 50% deposit by check in US FUNDS to be paid within 10 days of booking, the remaining balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
Check or Money order payable through US banks
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Office - With a Desk, a Chair, and a Futon
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, With 2 night stands, 1 chest and 1 dresser
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, With 1 night stand and 1 dresser
- Lawn / Garden
- Guests provide their own meals
- * private beach * heated community pool * tennis courts * Two HDTV, 46' and 32' * Wi-Fi internet * Two bikes * One fishing pole * full size kitchen with kitchen appliances and utensils * large enclosed sunroom overlooking water * backyard deck overlooking water * a walk in shower (with safety grab bar) in master bathroom * a bath tub and shower (with safety grab bar) in the second bathroom * office with a desk, chair and futon that can be converted into full size bed. * washer and dryer * two car garage