* Free Cable TV and internet with Wi-Fi. Two HDTV, 46' and 32' in this house.
* Two bedroom (with a 32” Flat screen TV), two bath, a walk in shower (with safety grab bar) in master bathroom and a bath tub and shower (with safety grab bar) in the second bathroom
* One office with a desk, Ethernet connection and Wi-Fi internet, a chair and a futon that can be converted into full size bed.
* A full size kitchen with refrigerator, electric four-head stove, microwave, oven, toaster, coffee maker, and utensils
* A living room with 46” HDTV
* A new barbecu grill
* A large sunroom overlooking water with 2 swivel rocker lounge chairs with cushion, 1 cushioned sofa chair plus ottoman and 1coffee table
* A laundry room with washer and dryer
* A two car garage and more parking on the long driveway
* Private beach with barbecue grills, restroom, shower and parking on beach, all free of charge (for renters who book 30 days or more)
* heated community pool (free to use for all renters)
* tennis courts (free to use for all renters)
* Gulf Harbor Golf Course within 1 mile, daily fee golf course. Please Google their website for more information.
* RiverRidge Golf Course within 10 mile and Tee Time is $15. Please Google their website for more information.
* Two bikes
* One fishing pole with line and hook, fishing from backyard deck!
* backyard deck overlooking at water
This beautiful waterfront home overlooks a quiet Gulf water canal directly connected to the Gulf of Mexico. It is five minutes away from the Gulf Harbor Club private beach on the Gulf of Mexico where you can watch the beautiful ocean sunset while enjoying a cocktail and cookout (the club membership fee has been paid by the owner is free for you). Free parking is available on the beach. The beach has 21 pavilions with picnic tables, barbeque grills, restroom facilities and showers. It is also accessible by bike (two bikes are provided by the owner for free use).
Since this vacation home is a waterfront home, you can actually fish from the backyard deck (a fishing pole is provided by the owner for free use). If you have a boat, you can dock your boat at the backyard and sail to the Gulf of Mexico along the canal. No bridge in between. There is a boat ramp available to you (for free) in our community. You can swim in the heated pool and play tennis on the community tennis courts.
This is a fully furnished vacation home with linens provided. Just bring your clothes and personal items and the rest is provided for you in this vacation home. This vacation home is equipped with a full size kitchen with refrigerator, electric four-head stove, microwave, oven, toaster, coffee maker, utensils and an office with a desk, chair and futon that can be converted into a full size bed in under a minute.
This vacation home is located about 45 minutes from Tampa International Airport. It is close to Clearwater beach (35 minute drive, public transportation is also available), St. Pete beach (45 minutes), Honeymoon Island (33 minutes,accessible by car), Sarasota White Sand Beach (1 hour and 38 minutes), Walt Disney World and Sea World (1 hour and 46 minutes), along with Busch Gardens and Adventure Island (55 minutes). Crystal River is about 45 minutes north, featuring Florida manatees. You can visit all of these fantastic tourist locations during the day and retreat to this cozy vacation home during the night in a quiet and safe Gulf Harbor community. Numerous restaurants are within a ten minute driving distance. A local grocery store, department store and community
hospital are also within a ten minute driving distance.
No smoking inside the house please.