House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Our beautiful mobile home sits waterfront on a semi-private cove of Lake Havasu. It has two large bedrooms and two bathrooms. You can beach your boat in the cove, or use the inexpensive boat slips nearby. Home is newly remodeled and is fully stocked with all kitchen needs and linens. It has a covered deck with a mister system and a BBQ. This is a comfortable and CLEAN rental. Including the pull out sofa bed it sleeps up to 6 adults. The master suite has a private bathroom.
We are located within the Beachcomber Resort which sits on the southern tip of the island, connected to the mainland by the world famous London Bridge. If you want to be in the center of the party, it is just around the corner. If you want to avoid the crowds, our location is great for that to. It really is the best of both worlds - near the party, but not in the center of it!
We have a website with more pictures and information. Please contact us for the web address, as this listing does not allow us to post it.
BEST PLACE ON THE WATER TO RENT.
About the Owner
Prior to ownership, we have been renting hotels, houses and mobile homes on Lake Havasu for over 30 years and have never been completely happy with any of them. Our unit is the place we have always looked for but never found...until we finally did and bought it. We hope you enjoy our vacation home as much as we do! We take a lot of pride in our unit, because we vacation there too!
Morgan purchased this mobile home in 2011
Why Morgan chose Arizona
Location, location, location! And size - we needed a 2 bedroom. We are able to comfortably bring our daughter and son-in-law, our infant granddaughter, and our dogs (1 small and 1 large), and all stay together with plenty of space and an unbeatable view. We also love that we don't have to load all of us, our stuff and our dogs into a car to access our boat - the boat is just steps away so we load it directly!
What makes this mobile home unique
This is a rare setup where you can beach your boat free of charge, and have it just steps from your door so you can keep an eye on it and easily access it. Boat slips on the lake can run up to $50/night! If you prefer to put your boat in the slip the resort offers them for a small fee (around $10/night).
(3 traveler reviews)
BEST PLACE ON THE WATER TO RENT.
This was our very first vacation rental at Lake Havasu and we couldn't have been any more satisfied with our stay here. We were sad to leave. The location of the home definitely can't be beat. Where else can you find a place on the water with a private bay and beach to park your jet skis or boat and leave them over night. The boat launch is a 2 minute ride and the laundry facilities are a stones throw from the home. As for the home itself, it was clean, nicely decorated and very comfortable. The amenities that were offered made life a lot easier for us. This place felt like my home away from home. I look forward to renting this place in the future. Thank you Morgan for making this experience so fun and easy.
Perfect spot right on the water. Awesome
This place is exactly what we had been looking for during our many trips to Havasu. It is right on the water In a protected cove, which makes your stay enjoyable no matter how hot it is outside. We literally spent half of our time floating in the cove. And the other half on the jet skis and boat, you can pull them up in the cove right in front of your house. That alone to me makes that this one of the best places on Havasu to stay period. Also the owners are awesome and have a very fast and quick communication. Simply awesome all around! Can't say enough.
Nice place, felt at ease there. The house was very comfortable and had a nice view of the channel. The small cove below was great for my little ones to swim and play. We had a couple of windy evenings and enjoyed sitting on the porch watching the evening thunderheads boil in the distance. I will look up this owner again next time I'm looking for a place to stay at Lake Havasu.
From the Owner
“Location, location, location! And size - we needed a 2 bedroom. We are able to comfortably bring our daughter and son-in-law, our infant granddaughter, and our dogs (1 small and 1 large), and all stay together with plenty of space and an unbeatable view. We also love that we don't have to load all of us, our stuff and our dogs into a car to access our boat - the boat is just steps away so we load it directly!”
Activity and Interests
The London Bridge and the English Village are long time attractions of this area. We are minutes from both.
Lake Havasu is 45 miles long and is full of natural desert beauty. It sits behind Parker Dam on the Colorado River, on the border between California and Arizona.
Lake Havasu offers both desert and lake activities. Our location is minutes away from miles of open desert for your offroading needs. We are located on the lake for all your boating, floating and sunbathing needs! Take a relaxing float and get a nice tan steps from your front door. There are many resorts on the lake where you can take your boat for a nice meal. There is water skiing, tubing, wakeboarding, swimming, etc. You can also take a trip up the river for more amazing natural beauty, and perhaps stop by Pirates Cove or Topack for lunch.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Please note that we have a pet fee of $5 per night per pet, maxing out at $50 per pet, per stay. All pets are subject to our approval and must be included in rental agreement to be allowed on the property.
$1000 security deposit required to complete reservation. Balance is due 2 weeks prior to your check in date.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“This is a rare setup where you can beach your boat free of charge, and have it just steps from your door so you can keep an eye on it and easily access it. Boat slips on the lake can run up to $50/night! If you prefer to put your boat in the slip the resort offers them for a small fee (around $10/night).”
- mobile home
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- pets considered ...
- smoking allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- gambling casinos
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Hall bath has a tub/shower combo
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, Master bath
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Nice long bedroom
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Has master bath and large closet
- Both bedrooms have pillow top queen mattresses. We purchased these because we stay there for long periods of time and want to be comfortable!
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- We are sure you will be pleased with the amenities you will have while renting from us. We have fully stocked our unit with linens and kitchenware, and you have the added bonus of the resort amenities including a jacuzzi, pool and rec room. Our unit has a beautiful waterfront covered deck with ample seating and a mister system, and stairs leading directly to a semi-private cove where you can beach your boat if you choose. If you would prefer to use a boat slip, it is included in the cost, and is walking distance from the unit. Amenities Include: * Heat & Air Conditioning * Both bedrooms have queen beds with comfortable pillow top mattresses * Reverse Osmosis drinking water filtration system * Propane BBQ * Entire unit remodeled * Kitchen fully stocked with dishes & cookware * Waterfront covered deck with ample seating * Boat slip included * Dish Network television service * Full size fridge, oven & range * Use of launch ramp included * Private staircase for water access * Use of pool, jacuzzi & rec room * Steps from laundry facility * Secure park with security * New sofa with comfortable pull out sofa bed * 2 large bedrooms (These are actual bedrooms, unlike the small bonus rooms some people advertise as bedrooms) * Master suite has private bath * Mister system on deck for hot days * All utilities included in rental price * Pets accepted - contact us for details * Bath & bed linens included