Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
- english, Indonesian
About Iwan Kurniawan
Hello friends, My name is Iwan Kurniawan. I grew up in the beautiful island of Java, Indonesia. I always love tropical and warm weather paradise, and that is the main reason we purchased our condo in beautiful warm Florida. We currently live in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, and my daily occupation is a Manager for Design Engineering
Iwan Kurniawan purchased this Condo in 2012
Why Iwan Kurniawan chose Davenport
We love Central Florida, the weather, the lakes, the beach, the theme parks, the list goes on and on. My wife and I have been thinking about purchasing a property in Central Florida to save ourselves some money from paying expensive hotel to our taste whenever we are vacationing there. So, in 2012 we made a big decision to buy a condo, and we LOVED it ever since. We choose Davenport location because of the close proximity to major theme parks in Orlando, but yet far away from the hectic and congestion of a big city. Our condo location is secluded and surrounded by conservation area and small lakes, but yet close to the shopping malls and restaurants. We would like to invite you to come to our condo, enjoy it as much as we do, and tell us how we can make your vacation even more pleasureable.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Beautiful and very clean condo
I was very pleased with the condo. It was super clean and very quiet. The only issue for me was both beds were very very firm. I think that would be fine for many people, but I am not accustomed to that. However, we were so exhausted from visiting theme parks and staying out late that it didn't keep me from sleeping.
I also loved the huge master bathroom and large master closet with hangers for clothes.
603 Terrace Ridge Resort Davenport Florida
We always are thrilled with VRBO Home Away to book our vacation destinations!
Thank you for a wonderful stay. The resort and condo were both beautiful! Everyone was very nice and the owner of our condo was so kind in all of our correspondence. Thank you all very much again, for making our trip very enjoyable!
Thank you so much for staying with us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests.
Very nice place
Very nice place and very quiet.
Thank you for staying in our condo. We will be glad to host you as our guests again.
Absolutely Fantastic property and stay
I arrived at the property and straight away I noticed that the property was exactly how I had viewed it in the photos. Clean spacious and extremely tidy. Everything was to my satisfaction and the area was amazing. The Neighbour's Deere quiet but friendly in the morning with their greetings. My only feedback that I would want to offer would be that the Door was a little tricky to open with the key as once unlocked or locked it was quite fiddle to take the key out. The pool and hot tub was really nice and a short 30 second walk from the condo. Parking was plenty and spacious also. Overall I absolutely loved my stay and am planning on returning in around 4 months time.
Thank you for staying in our condo. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. We always try our best to make our guests happy and feel like they are on their own home. I addressed the concern with the door lock immediately after your departure, and our condo is now equipped with keyless door lock system. We would like very much for you to stay with us again. Thank you again.
Very clean and well taken care of. Minor details such as burned out light bulbs, blinds not working properly, furnace filter needing to be replaced causing a lot of dust in the condo would have improved our stay. However overall nice place and we would stay again.
Thank you for choosing to stay at our condo. I am glad that you enjoyed it. We value your feedback and will use it to improve our inspection process.
Looking forward to have you stay in our condo again in the near future.
The condo was beautiful and exactly as described. We had a very enjoyable stay.
The entire complex was very nice. It was convenient to most everything we needed. Loved the heated salt water pool. Overall it was a perfect place for us.
Thank you so much for staying with us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and I am glad you enjoyed it. Until next time...
There are almost infinite numbers of attractions and activities around Disney and Central Florida area (distance varies, but within 30 minutes drive from our condo).
* Walt Disney World Resort guarantees your excitement, which offers four unique theme parks: Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney-Hollywood Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom Park
* Splash yourself into hilarious Disney's water parks: Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon
* Universal Studios Orlando to experience movie making. While you are there, enjoy the thriller of Wizzarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure
* Meet Beluga, Shamu, Dolphin or other strange sea creatures at Sea World
* Or, explore your children ideas and creativity in Legoland
We are fortunate that Terrace Ridge community is less than 10 minutes away from the world class Champions Gate golf course, however, if you are into trying different courses, there are numerous golf courses around Davenport, Kissimmee, and Orlando that will fit your taste and budget.
Indoor attractions (distance varies, but within 20 minutes drive from our condo):
* Do you want to learn more about the sinking of Titanic? Visit the official story of the 100 Year Journey at Titanic: 1912 - 2012
* How about exhibition of strange things at Ripley's Believe It or Not!
* Curious about how things work? Then head to Wonder Works to find out!
* And if you feel like floating on the air, then visit iFly Indoor Skydiving
Dinner Show (distance varies, but within 25 minutes drive from our condo):
* You can enjoy dinner and drinks at Medieval Times to watch Knights on war horses in the Tournament of Joust
* Or, sail with pirate and have dinner with him at Pirate's Dinner Adventures
* You can also enjoy dinner buffet and drinks while discovering the mysterious world mob crime boss of Al Capone Dinner & Show
* How about helping to solve crime while enjoying delicious dinner and dessert at Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show?
Outdoor and Nature Attractions:
* Experience the wildlife of Jungle Crocodiles, Flamingos, Snakes, Birds or walk on the swamp boardwalk at Gatorland (approx. 20 minutes)
* Or, ride airboat through the swamp to see wildlife nature and surprise the aligators, Boogy Creek Airboat Rides (approx. 20 minutes) or Wild Florida Air Boat (approx. 1 hour)
* Feels like going to the beach? Then head east to Cocoa beach (approx. 1.5 hour) on the Atlantic ocean or head west to Clear Water beach (approx. 1.5 hour) for the warm water of the Gulf
* Everglades National Park in South Florida (approx. 3.5 hours) offer 1.5 million acres of wilderness and experience the Native American history, South Florida wildlife, and untouch swamps