House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This vacation villa is located in the beautiful southeast part of Cape Coral, on a side street just off the bustling shopping road, backing on to a pleasant water way canal interconnecting you with over 400 other scenic canals, with direct access to the Caloosahatchee River and the Gulf of Mexico beyond, in a well maintained residential area, with shops, supermarkets, restaurants and many other conveniences accessible by walking or by car, all within minutes and a great Tiki bar steps away.
It is close to the Marina area (7min by car), the famous Sanibel Island and Captiva beach (20 min by car), known world round for the best sea shelling in the USA and the Fort Myers Beach with its baby powder like sand, are all reachable (20 min by car ), the Cape Coral Beach in about 7 minutes straight down Del Prado blvd, to enjoy the sunsets and happy hour.
The property which was built in 1975 has been newly furnished and has 3 bedrooms (1 king bed, 1 queen bed and 2 twin beds), 2 bathrooms just completely remodelled and with bright spacious living room, dining and family /tv room. Outside you can enjoy the flair and the Florida sun, pest free while you relax in the screen enclosed pool and lanai with its wonderful view of lush palms and the Tequila canal. t
The home also comes with a BBQ grill loungers, dining and additional seating at the canal deck.
The grounds include a variety of palm trees including mature palms in the backyard and two Papaya tree to supply your breakfast needs. There are two docking areas one including a small boat lift, and a boat rental can be arranged and delivered dockside. The interior floors are a newly tiled and are perfect for people with allergies .
WE TAKE VISA/MASTERCARD/american express PAYMENTS FOR RESERVATIONS AND RENTAL PAYMENTS
The home is equipt with high speed internet, but there is NO LANDLINE PHONE, please bring your cell phone or magic jack or skype account
Relaxing get away
About the Owner
Relaxing get away
The house looks just like the photos. It is clean, well maintained, and the property managers, Gail and Chris, live next door and were fabulous. I enjoyed the pool, the wonderful view across the wide canal, the bright green iguana in the coconut tree behind the house, and some stunning sunsets. I chose the house for its location and it was easy access to every place I wanted to go. I highly recommend this vacation rental.
I should have done this long ago. We stayed here for the Month of April 2014. Excellent location , beautiful home, pool and canal. Close to everything. Wonderful place to stay for two couples or family. Would recommend to anyone as we have. Wish we could have returned this year. Only issue was electric cost, better to charge more and not have to pay extra when leaving. Chris, Very accommodating and works to make your stay worth the trip. Lots of walking areas, fished at canal, beautiful setting.
Activity and Interests
Cape Coral is one of the newest vacation destination cities in southwest Florida. Set on the banks of the Caloosahatchee River, Cape Coral vacation rental homes are the perfect choice for families seeking a vacation in Florida, because Cape Coral is situated within a maze of waterways, boating is very high on the agenda as a favorite pastime.
Cape Coral is proud to boast that it has more miles of canals than Venice, Italy. The ultimate Cape Coral vacation home address is a Gulf access home like this one. These homes tend to be clustered around the southern and eastern parts of Cape Coral.
Cape Coral is one of the largest cities in Florida. Because of the city's diversity, vacationers can enjoy a wide selection of restaurants, shopping and entertainment. The yacht club area has a small man-made beach with public access boat ramp and public tennis court for the enjoyment of guests staying in a Cape Coral.
Things to do in Cape Coral
Whilst enjoying your Cape Coral vacation rental home, a great place to take the kids is Sun Splash Family Water park, Spanning 12 acres, this park has numerous slides, adult and kid pool, cafe and a lazy river. If game fishing is your thing, take a trip with Captain Trey Barclay at Freedom Charters, Captain Barclay specializes in the hunt for Redfish, Snook, and the elusive Tarpon. When searching for a dining option, check out the casual Fowler Street Grill serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and featuring an outdoor bar.
A car is recommended. Nearest major airport: 25 Minutes, Nearest beach: 20 Minutes, Nearest supermarket / shop: 4 Minutes, Nearest restaurant / bar: 1 Minutes.
Local Activities Cycling, Sailing, Jet skiing, Surfing, Wind surfing, Fishing, Paragliding, Swimming, Water skiing, Golf, Tennis
Of course, if you are a golfer you are in the right place. Golfing is very convenient with Coral Oaks, Royal Tee, Herons Glen, Del Tura, Lake Fairways, just to name a few. If the beach is your thing, boy, are you in the right place. Fort Myers Beach is a really nice beach with boardwalk shopping and restaurants. There is shopping all around the beach that is walking convenient. If shelling is something you like to do than don't miss the #1 beach for that, Sanibel. There is actually 250,000 species of shells that are along the beach. Shellers get out there bright and early to look for specific shells. If eating out is something you like to do, you will have to eat out everynight of the week and you probably still won't get to every restaurant in close proximity. You have the choice, sit by the pool, relax, workout or golf, go to the beach, eat out. If those things don't interest you, how about shopping. There is so much shopping, you will not know where to start. Speaking of shopping, FleaMasters Flea Market is open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and is something you shouldn't miss. All I can say is, wear sneakers.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 16 2016 - Nov 14 2016
7 night minimum stay
Nov 15 2016 - Apr 15 2017
7 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 5 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
each additional guest $35.00/week
High Season Nov 16 - Apr 30:
1-4 guests US $899 /7 days
1-4 guests US $2999.00/month
each additional guest $50.00/week
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- 1654 sq. ft.
- Ensuite Bathroom 1 - toilet, outdoor shower
- pool bath/combo Bathroom 2 - toilet, outdoor shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- One of 25 Best Places to Retire in USA Population: 154,300 over 50: 38% It is a boaters' paradise! If you enjoy boating, fishing, golfing, and beautiful sunsets, Cape Coral is your dream destination. Located near all the beaches of Sanibel and Captiva Islands and Ft. Myers Beach. The summer days are filled with sea breezes and showers with daily highs around 90*F. The winter days are sunny with sea breezes and highs around 80*F. There are many parks, playgrounds, golf courses, fishing and sailing right here in Cape Coral. Cape Coral is also just over two hours from Tampa and Miami and four hours to Orlando (Disney World) Cape Coral is considered one of the safest cities in all of Florida,and only 25 minutes from Southwest Florida International Airport in Ft. Myers. Nearby Captiva Beaches are rated as the best shelling beaches in the USA, and one of the best world wide. Pro baseball Spring training is just across the bridge in Ft. Myers. Miami, Key Largo, and Tampa are all about 2 hours away by highway, and Disney/Orlando about 3.5 hours from the Cape. A private deep sea fishing trip can also be arranged for guests at an additional charge. Cape Coral stats Median family income (per year) $60,327 Job growth % (2000-2010)* 38.87% 24.63% Median home price $86,400 $265,929 Test scores reading (% above/below state average) 10.5% 25.1% Test scores math (% above/below average) 8.2% 24.7% Personal crime incidents (per 1,000) 2 Property crime incidents (per 1,000) 16 Restaurants (within 15 miles) 2,758 High temp in July ° F 91.7° 84.1° Low temp in Jan ° F 54.5° 20.9° Median age 39.6