House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
The Beacon is a fully furnished, year-round home. We rent weekly in the summer from June-September, and it is also available for off season rentals from September-May. $1650 per week Three bedrooms along with 2 full baths. Parking for 2 cars in home driveway. All bedrooms have window ac along with ceiling fans.
Kitchen has all equipment needed for family meals, All dishes and pans along with utensils
9% Maine sales taxes will be deducted from deposit when returned .
About the Owner
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
Activity and Interests
2 minute walk will bring you to the heart of OOB's attractions,
including seven miles of gorgeous sandy beaches, carnival rides,
games for kids, shopping, the train to Boston and Portland. Within
a 20 minute car ride, you'll reach Kennebunkport, the Maine Mall,
Portland Sea Dogs baseball and the sites of downtown Portland, Fun
Town, Spalsh Town, Aquaboggan. Additional areas of interest include
museums, walking trails, windsurfing, and numerous water
activities! OOB is centrally located on Maine's coast near Freeport
(LL Bean), Portland and the outlets in Kittery.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
Weekly Rate: $1650 - $1650
Saturday check in at 3pm to Saturday check out 11am
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Games
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, First floor ,full bath
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, 2nd floor bath stand up shower,toilet,vanity sink
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, Queen bed,single trundle
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, double bed and single
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, Full regular and single
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Details about The Beacon: Three bedrooms with wall to wall carpet Washer and Dryer Comfortable living room Eat-in kitchen Two full bathrooms Driveway parking for two cars Downtown location...minutes to Pier