|Space||450 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||1 - 7 nights|
10900 COASTAL HWY/STUDIO EFFICIENCY
OCEAN CITY MD. 21842
Dear Golden Sands Owners:
I would like to share with you the letter the Golden Sands received from the office of the Worcester County Health Department regarding the Legionella issue. The staff will continue to follow the water management plan that Nalco outlined and the State of Maryland approved. I would like to thank everyone for their patience during this process. We now know that it is all clear and corrected and we are ready for another great year!
If you have any concerns or problems with Vacation Rentals call me directly for additional information, please note that I myself do not accept credit cards. If you choose to go thru me print and sign a contract and it will be half of rental plus a $300.00 security deposit up front( that is refundable after your stay if the unit is as was at time at check in) and balance 2 weeks prior.It is a 2 nights minimum stay off summer and weekly rental in the summer months which is Saturday to Saturday Ph. 443-618-0333 or 302-604-0246
TELEPHONE NO. (WORK)_______________________(HOME)________________________
Rental Period From: 1 PM __________, DAY OF __________20_________
To: 11 AM _________, DAY OF __________20_________
Owners of the property do hereby agree to rent the property for the rental period to tenant(s) who hereby agree to the following terms and conditions: (PARKING SPACE #366)
TOTAL RENT $_____________________________
LESS DEPOSIT $300.00__________________
MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO: JAMES WHITEFIELD
38697 YOLANDA STREET
SELBYVILLE, DE. 19975
The balance of the rent is due two weeks prior to the beginning of the rental period. This lease must be signed by the Tenant (s) and returned to the Owner.
2. Only those persons named as tenants on the lease are permitted to occupy and use the Property during the Rental Period. Tenant may bring approved family members and/or guests to the premises, however, five people are the maximum number of persons who may occupy or use the premises at any one time during the Rental Period. Additionally, Ocean City has a noise control ordinances that makes it unlawful to cause or permit noise levels which exceed those established by Ocean City. Any violation by tenants of this or any other government ordinances or any violation by tenants of the terms contained in this paragraph are grounds for immediate eviction and tenant shall not be entitled to any refund of monies paid to owner.
3. NON SMOKING AND PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
4. Tenant(s) covenants and promises to surrender the property in as good and the same repair and condition at the commencement of the tenancy. If there are any problems or concerns tenant shall call owner immediately.
5. The owners have the right to reasonably inspect and make repairs to the property and to the fixtures.
6. If tenant revokes the lease prior to the beginning of the rental period rental monies and or deposits shall be refunded as follows: If tenant revokes lease greater that 30 calendar days before the beginning of the rental period tenant shall forfeit any deposit paid, but shall not be liable for any further rent payments. If tenant revokes the lease between 30 calendar days before and up to the beginning of the rental period tenant shall be responsible for the full rental amount stated herein and all rental monies or deposits already paid by tenant shall be forfeited to the owner unless owner is able to re-rent the premises under the same terms hereof, in which case all deposits and rental shall be refunded to tenant less $300.00 cancellation fee.
7. In the event that rental period has ended and there is a breach of any term or condition of the lease owner has the power and authority to enter into and repossess the property and remove there from tenant(s) other person whom are using the property, without liability for such entry, repossession and removal, to hold the property as if this lease had not been made, except all amounts paid to owner hereunder will be forfeited.
8. The property is not furnished with linens or towels, use what`s there and leave what`s there. The unit is furnished with a queen size Murphy bed, full double pull out sofa, dining set, living room and patio furniture.
9. Tenant(s) is not entitled to any refund for inoperative appliances or A/C . Owner however, upon notification of any malfunction will make every reasonable effort to have and such appliance promptly repaired.
OCEAN CITY RENTAL
OCEAN CITY-RENTAL-Studio/Efficiency: This delightful condo is designed for a couple who desire a romantic getaway or a couple with children. It has been newly renovated and has a view that is amazing. You can wake in your bed to the sunrise over the ocean and may even see dolphins swimming with waves crashing below. The condo has a full kitchen and bath with a pool deck below to spend time to enjoy a meal or drinks at the Tiki Bar. In the evenings you may want to spend time on your open balcony with a beverage to enjoy your ocean front accommodations. (N0 SMOKING OR PETS PLEASE).
Studio/Efficiency Rental Amenities
The Golden Sands has everything a guest would want to enjoy without leaving the building, it is conveniently located on 109th St. Coastal Hwy. with indoor and outdoor pool as well as a children's wading pool. A very large ocean front recreation deck with a Tiki Bar and Grill, Sandwich Shop, Convenience Store and Gift Shop. For the active guess you may enjoy playing tennis, paddle ball and shuffleboard with the invigorating ocean in your private beach lounge chairs. Umbrellas and three volleyball areas are on sight. On the 22nd floor with both views of the ocean and bay you will enjoy our indoor pool and a full exercise room with nautilus equipment and game room. The locker rooms have large saunas for your enjoyment. (Tiki Bar and Outdoor Pool are not available during off season).
Unit is equipped with Queen Murphy Bed and Double Pull out couch bed, A/C, Cable (HBO/Showtime starting @ Ch 301) full kitchen and small dining area with views of the ocean, microwave, toaster, coffee pot with dishwasher and disposal. (SHEET AND TOWELS MUST BE SUPPLIED BY GUEST).
Activities and Attractions in OC, MD
With all the above activities listed above you may never want to leave the Golden Sands, but if you do you will love OC. If you choose to travel without taking your car you can enjoy our bus system ($3 all day pass) that allows safe travel to the boardwalk or the many restaurants along with fun nightlife that our town has to offer. The Ocean City boardwalk has won many awards as one of the top attractions in the US. Ocean City has many attractions for the whole family young and old.
OCEAN RENTALS WEEKS: SATURDAY TO SATURDAY,mini week are off season Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday
Jim (443)618-0333 (302)604-0246
Rentals may vary from $65 to more then$150 a night depends on dates. All I ask of you is to leave unit as clean as it was found. I have a contract that can be emailed to you and signed with a deposit sent back to me by mail to hold your dates requested. Please print contract sing and send deposit I'll call you and confirm dates.
____________________________________ / ____________________________
Tenant’s Signature Date
OWNER: James Whitefield Ph. 302-604-0246 or 443-618-0333 Please leave message for Jim 443-618-0333 or 302-604-0246
OCEAN CITY RENTAL
Why Not ? You have the best owner to deal with. I stride to make your stay enjoyable. Really great location on the ocean front, 9th floor not too high not too close , just right.
The view from the balcony speaks for itself, for you will never miss a sunrise in the morning, also night life around Golden Sands there is the Clarion two blocks down from condo, Green Turtle one block up and breakfast across the street at Denny's, etc.
We had a wonderful time during our stay. Beautiful view and wonderful accommodations.
Perfect stay for 2, and the best view to wake up to! Hosts were incredibly accommodating with our schedule.
Enjoyed or stay in the neat, tidy, efficiency condo. Great views of beach and bay, great location in OC. Would be very happy to rent this condo again.
The efficiency was perfect for a 2-person weekend. The bed is really new and comfortable.
We are a family of 4, with 2 children ages 7 and 2. This condo was perfect. Nice decor and well kept and the kitchen is fully equipped. The oceanfront balcony and included amenities will surely have us coming back for years to come! The shops on the first level are very convenient as well. I was able to get some coffee every morning at the bakery and even picked up some small items from time to time from the mini mart. We love the tiki bar and grill and the pool. Overall this place exceeded our expectations! The condo is small but if you're anything like us, not much time is spent indoors anyway.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 5 2017 - May 26 2017
1 night minimum stay
May 27 2017 - Sep 9 2017
7 night minimum stay
Sep 10 2017 - Nov 25 2017
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
If you like to deal directly with me ,You need to fill out listing agreement, mail with a $200 deposit to address on agreement. When I receive the agreement I will contact you to confirm, balance to be paid in full 2 weeks before vacation date
Jim 443 618 0333