House, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Enjoy the Jersey Shore this summer in the quaint town of Bay Head. The town is still very much intact! Support rebuilding by planning a great family vacation - contribute to the local economy & have a good time doing it!
This house is located in the historic & family friendly town of Bay Head, NJ.
The home suffered no damage from Hurricane Sandy!
Bay Head offers beautiful quiet beaches, a pool club, tennis courts, boat rentals, local shops and is also a quick drive to neighboring shore towns with similar amenities.
Although some homes were hit hard by Sandy, the local businesses have surged over the past two summers.
Enjoy a laid back week at the beach in a unique hip 50's style ranch home, designed by a NYC architect in the mid century.
About the Owner
From the Owner
“A long time lover of the Northern New Jersey shore towns, with a mid century design crush, this house was the perfect opportunity to combine two loves!”
Activity and Interests
Quiet beaches, a pool club, tennis courts, boat rentals, local shops and is also a quick drive to neighboring shore towns with similar amenities. Point Pleasant Boardwalk, Sea Girt - Lighthouse & Parker House.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $345 - $400
Weekly Rate: $2200 - $2800
Monthly Rate: $8700 - $10750
Open to Spring Rentals - please contact for price inquiries
May 25-June 29 $2400 per week, 50% security deposit
July 1-September 8 $2800 per week, 50% security deposit
Payments in full are due 15 days before rental period.
OPEN TO NEGOCIATION
50% is refundable if cancelled 10 days prior to check-in
25% is refundable if cancelled 5 days prior to check-in
15% is refundable if cancelled 1 day prior to check-in
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“A relaxed, well designed vibe with no fuss and easy access to all the things to love about the Jersey Shore. A quaint and quiet family town, but still has stuff going on.”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed ...
- Near The Ocean
- autumn foliage
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- equestrian events
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- Bathroom 1
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 twin/ single
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- 3 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- - 3 Bedrooms (sleeping up to 8, or more depending on comfort level with bringing air matresses): 1 x master with queen, 2nd bedroom: with full bed and 1 twin bed, 3rd Bedroom with Twin Bed - Additional sleeping areas: 1 day bed in main living area, 1 pull out full sofabed, can bring air matress - 6 blocks from the beach that is a quick bike ride or 15 minute walk - No beach badges included in rent - fully updated and working kitchen appliances - window unit air conditioning units - private, fenced in outdoor space with deck and grill for tenant use - 3 adult bicycles - outdoor shower - driveway that can park up to 4 cars - walking distance to various restaurants and deli's - washer/dryer, dishwasher - tenants will have to sign binding lease agreement - no smoking, pets considered, children welcome, minimum age for renting