Condo, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps 6
* Discover the Seville, one of the Wildwoods 'Best Kept Family Secrets' in Accommodations
* Just a few steps to the beach and boardwalk!
* We are centrally located near Wildwoods' fabulous attractions and our beaches are FREE!
* Enjoy your summer vacation at an affordable price.
* Our luxury designer furnished condominium is just steps from the beach & boardwalk.
* Our award winning construction offers you beautiful oceanview outside deck.
* This spacious condominium located on the third floor features a Master bedroom with 2 double beds with custom built-in closet, Kitchen, dining area, and living room.
* The unit is privately owned and given an updated look with new furniture and tile floors.
* No Pets
* No smoking inside condo; no exceptions
* No high school or college groups
* Renters must be 25 years of age or older
* Renter substitution or subletting is not tolerated
* Refundable security deposit is required
* Compliance with rental agreement is required or owner has the right to terminate agreement at any time
* WEEKLY RENTALS ONLY June through August
* minimum rental timeframe is 3 nights outside the summer months
* Weekly rentals go Saturday to Saturday
Clean, well cared for and close to boardwalk!
About the Owner
4.9 based on 14 traveler reviews
Clean, well cared for and close to boardwalk!
Property was very clean and well cared for. Property was as advertised and off street parking is a big plus! Very close to the board walk, centrally located, and Douglas fudge is just 2 blocks away. Rental and check in was a breeze. Very responsive to any questions we had. Have already recommended to friends/family and plan to stay again! Only minutes from Poppi's Brick Oven Pizza so great food to be had nearby.
We had a great time with the kids. The place is neat and clean...and very Nice people
Perfect Location! Beautiful Condo!
This condo was in the perfect location, close to boards, beach and everything you could need. The condo building was very well maintained by the property manager. He kept everything in tip top shape from the pool to the flowers. The condo itself was absolutely gorgeous and tastefully decorated and provided exactly what we needed. I really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely rent here again. Thank you!!
Close to everything clean and quiet area
I like this condo. The condo was clean as well as the grounds and pool. My only issue was not being able to use the pool after 6 and having friends over to swim with us. The pictures are just what you get. Nice décor and I love that there was no carpet. The condo was close to the boardwalk in the right area. Right in the middle; easy access to everything. Short drive to Acme, a little longer to shoprite, but overall great location.
We loved the Seville condos... The property was clean and very well kept. The property manager, Carlo, was helpful and kept the place neat as a pin. Our condo was well kept and felt very much like home. The condo was well equipped with all the things you would have at home!!! I would definitely recommend this to a friend! :)
Great place, perfect location!
Our first stay at this location was June 2015. I stayed with my father in law, husband, and 3 year old...all of which loved it! This is a perfect location, close to the beach and Boardwalk. The condo was clean and well organized, and when I had questions, the condo owner, Franco, was available to communicate with me and even helped us extend our stay an extra night! Great place, hotel manager was nice, and location is perfect!
Activity and Interests
World famous beach and boardwalk, amusement piers (see www.moreyspiers. com), roller coasters, waterparks, swimming, boating, surfing, body boarding, skim boarding, fishing, beach volleyball, snorkeling, diving, biking (including bicycling on the boardwalk), golf, tennis, bocce ball, shopping, all sorts of dining options, Wildwood Convention Center events, City of Wildwood boardwalk events, weekly fireworks displays, heritage/ethnic festivals, casinos, wildlife viewing, and much much more!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $1,365
* Full-week reservations required in June, July and August at $1,365 USD per week (equates to $195 USD per night)
* Memorial & Labor Day weekends (3 night minimum) - $225 USD per night
* ALL RENTALS ARE SUBJECT TO A SIGNED RENTAL AGREEMENT AND SECURITY DEPOSIT
* Book early to get your desired week!
* Rates subject to change
* NO PETS ALLOWED
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Internet ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * This 3rd floor unit sleeps 4 comfortably. It can accommodate up to 6 with the provided air mattress. * Private heated swimming pool and sundeck * FREE lighted and covered off-street parking for one vehicle (garage height = 7 feet) * Extraordinary view of the weekly Friday night fireworks right from the front balcony * Relaxing view of the beach, boardwalk, and ocean from the balcony * Very short walk on the boardwalk to Morey's Amusement Piers and Beachfront Waterparks, the Surfside Pier, and the Adventure Pier * Short walk on the boardwalk to the Convention Center * Short walk to Race Zone Amusements * Kitchen fully equipped with breakfast bar, full-size refrigerator, ice maker, cook top range, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and dishwasher * Living room with eat-in dining area * Leather sofa and love seat, flat-screen TV , DVD player and cable TV * Master bedroom with 2 double beds, cable TV, and a mirrored spacious closet * Fully tiled kitchen & bath * Central air & heat * Bicycle rack & gas BBQ grill on premises * Washer & Dryer in condo office (vending units)