House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8
Quiet 3 Bed, 2 Bath Home with a Gorgeous, Mountain View... Nestled in an Exclusive, Hollywood Hills Neighborhood blocks to Universal City & Downtown Hollywood… Live side-by-side with HOLLYWOOD STARS!...
Enjoy all the Convenience of Being Right in the Middle of Los Angeles with So Much To Do... While Living in a Charming and Peaceful, Mountain Retreat… All at an Affordable Price!...
BETTER RATES THAN NEARBY HOTEL ROOMS... BUT TRIPLE THE SIZE!... AND COUNTLESS AMENITIES!...
Elegant Hardwood Floors, Beautifully Furnished, Large Screen HD TVs in each Bedroom... TIVO, HBO and Wireless Internet are all FREE... Also the NFL, NHL and MLB game packages are FREE - Never Miss a Game while on the Road!!...
Kitchen with Breakfast Nook, Dining Room, Living Room, Office, and Fitness Room in Garage... Sleeps up to Eight (see below for arrangements)... Huge, Terraced Backyard has Tons of Fruit Trees, Patio and Grill, and Relaxing Hammock (details below)...
Breathtaking Views of the Hollywood Hills!!... Highly-Filtered Air & Stainless Steel Appliances... Perfect for Family Vacations, Corporate Housing, Business Travelers and Entertainment Executives!
Great place very comfortable
About the Owner
About Ann B.
Ann is a hard working mom who was born in New York and lives in LA, near this gorgeous home.
Ann B. purchased this house in 2003
Why Ann B. chose Los Angeles County
Home is located in one of the best kept secret neighborhoods of Los Angeles, a hilly enclave filled with celebrity homes located close to everything.
What makes this house unique
Top of the line appliances and amenities throughout. Views of the Hollywood Hills from the upstairs patio are incredible. The backyard is a tropical oasis with fruit trees and two patios for eating and entertaining.
(43 traveler reviews)
Great place very comfortable
We stayed for week of Thanksgiving with the family. Lots of room for us to have a nice dinner. All the comforts of home. Only small issue was the dishwasher didn't seem to work to well other than that very satisfied.
Thank you Ann for allowing us to stay in your great house over the holiday time.
The house is set in the hills very close to the Hollywood sign and Hollywood Lake/reservoir (a great place to go for a run!). Few mins from Universal Studios and central for Burbank studios, quick drive to Hollywood and Highland, 15 mins from Beverly Hills and easy to get to Santa Monica and even Malibu beaches.
The house is equipped with everything we needed, though we didn't cook or make use of the kitchen other than breakfast. Amazing TVs in all rooms with loads of channels. Very comfortable mattresses which is important for us. Private garden with fruit trees galore. Overall we had an amazing experience here. However, I have given 4 stars rather than 5 because the house maybe could do with a little upgrading in just a few areas - that said, everything is in working order and it's a fantastic base to stay, and most importantly we would stay here again. We had a super stay and owners were great with very prompt communication throughout the whole booking process.
Returning customers! We love it here!
This home is very comfortable and lovely! Great neighborhood, very convenient to Universal Studios, Warner Bros Studios, Burbank and Hollywood.
The owners are helpful and available.
We will be back!
The location could not have been better and the neighborhood was beautiful for morning walks
Great Property, Close to Universal Studios
My family of 6 rented the house for two nights because of its close proximity to Universal Studios. You really could not be closer and it be more convenient. We went and ate dinner the night before our Universal day and took an Uber. Very easy. The house is about 1 mile away.
perfect home and location for family visit to LA
This home was perfectly situated for our visit to LA. We were visiting several colleges and also had a day at Universal Studios planned. The home was perfectly situated: close to Burbank airport and very, very close to Universal! It was great to leave the park and have a short 8 minute drive to the home.
The house is an oasis! We ended up very well rested during our day. We spend some time in the back garden just admiring the view of the surrounding hills.
The owner was absolutely fantastic and very helpful.
I can highly recommend this home for any family visiting LA.
From the Owner
“Home is located in one of the best kept secret neighborhoods of Los Angeles, a hilly enclave filled with celebrity homes located close to everything.”
Activity and Interests
Three minute drive to Universal City Studios Theme Park and Hollywood Bowl...
Home is less than 10 minutes from Downtown Hollywood, Walk of Fame, LA Zoo, Griffith Park, Major Studio Tours (Warner Brothers, NBC, etc.), and LA’s Best Tourist Attractions!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Little Christmas Special
Jan 4 2018 - Jan 6 2018
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
* $59 for property damage insurance protects you up to $1,500 in case something breaks.
* $95 cleaning fee.
* $95 pet fee, per pet, if dog is allowed.
* 14% hotel tax for any stays in Los Angeles less than 30 days. Tax is legally waived if you stay 30+ days.
* Military & Multiple Week Discounts - Inquire!
* All Utilities, High Speed Internet, Direc-TV, TIVO, HBO, and NFL, MLB and NHL Games are all FREE!
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Top of the line appliances and amenities throughout. Views of the Hollywood Hills from the upstairs patio are incredible. The backyard is a tropical oasis with fruit trees and two patios for eating and entertaining.”
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Video Games ...
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- 1250 sq. ft.
- Upstairs Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Downstairs Bathroom - toilet, shower
- Bathroom upstairs has tub/shower enclosed in tiled glass. Bathroom downstairs has shower and private bath for 3rd bedroom.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Living Room - 2 sleep sofa /futon, One leather couch, One pull out sofa.
- Downstairs Bedroom - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, Queen Bed, own Bathroom, Xtra Air Bed, HD-TV, Business Desk
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, Incredible King Foam Mattress, Closet, Dresser, HD TV, DVD
- 2nd Bedroom Upstairs - 1 double, Comfortable Double Mattress with Closet, Dresser, HD TV, DVD
- Master Bedroom has a King that sleeps 2. 2nd Bedroom has a Full that sleeps 2. 3rd Bedroom/Office Downstairs has a Queen that sleeps 2. 3rd Bedroom/Office also has a Queen Air-bed that sleeps 2. Living Room has a pull-out sofa that sleeps 1. Living Room has leather couch that sleeps 1.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Direc-TV with HD in Every Bedroom and Office... Garage Gym has TV, Elliptical Machine, Stationary Bike, Weight Machine, Sit-up/Crunch Machine, etc... 55" Flat-Screen HD-TV in Living Room, Surround Sound Speakers, Stereo, Blu-Ray-DVD Player, Playstation-2 with Games.. Master Bedroom has 50" Flat-Screen HD-TV; TIVO, DVD player.... 2nd Bedroom has 32" Flat-Screen HD TV, TIVO, Blue Ray-DVD Player... Copper Pipes and Great Water Pressure... U-V Light, Allergy-Free Central Heating and Air... Beautifully Furnished, Leather Couch in LR and High-quality Beds... New Stainless Steel Appliances, including Ice-cube Maker in Refrigerator... Entire Home has FREE Wireless Internet.... 3rd Bedroom also a Business Office; equipped with Desk, High-Speed Internet and Printer... Washer/Dryer Laundry Area in Yard... Bring your Dog! Pet-friendly, Fenced-in yard... Gorgeous, Terraced Backyard has a Beautiful, Mountain View... Tons of Fruit Trees... Two, Outdoor Patios Great for Entertaining!!