4 bedroom 2.5 bath home, Sleeps 8
We left nothing to be desired with this 2800sq ft single story lake home! Beautiful views are everywhere including over 500ft of Lake frontage and a covered boat dock. Newly renovated in early 2013 you will feel right at home with a fantastic kitchen with new stainless appliances, four bedrooms with two king and two queen beds and amazingly comfortable mattresses, and new Flat screen TVs in every room. There are two seperate living areas each with comfortable seating, incredible lake views and 51 inch Flat screens perfect for movies and sports. We offer free wireless internet, DVD players, and free Netflix to our guests. There is even a wood burning fireplace in the main living area. You can enjoy the outdoors from one of two seperate decks each with great seating and lake views. Better yet you will feel like you have the lake all to yourself. With a mountain behind you and no neighbors in site it's your own private piece of the lake.
About the Owner
4.6 based on 10 traveler reviews
Huge property on the lake with everything a person would need to have an enjoyable weekend. Nice boat storage and private ramp made for effortless entry to Lake Catherine. Beds were very comfortable with tons of entertaining space inside and out! Will be coming back to this place very soon with friends and would recommend this to anyone.
Perfect! we love it. My wife wants to live here. we will come back again and again!
Best Place to Stay!!
We took a group of four college friends and spouses to the races for the weekend. Absolutely loved the place! Four spacious and comfortable bedrooms. Beautiful view of the lake from most every room of the house. Great large flat screens and internet service. Short drive to Oaklawn. Boat dock and private boat launch would be very convenient. We will definately be back next year and maybe this summer.
Quite, beautiful and relaxing
we had a wonderful experience at this cabin, there is no one else around, on the lake. we rented a boat one day. I would recommend this place to everyone!
Peaceful Tranquil and Beautiful
We loved our stay here. This lovely, roomy, beautiful house was the perfect place for our girl's weekend reunion! Having been friends for over 25 years, our group looks forward to spending time together for our annual reunion and this place was our absolute favorite place to stay. From the spacious rooms with king and queen size beds, to the amazingly appointed kitchen we found that there was plenty of opportunity to all hang out together to cook a feast or break off for heart to heart talks in complete privacy out on the deck or in one of the living rooms.
We were shocked at how cool it was by the water (and mosquito free) as we sat out on the deck! It was late July after all!! We were a short drive away from Hot Springs and took full advantage of the bath houses, dining and shopping there! We were also a short drive away from hikes in the park which we also did!
Although the house has wifi available, we were unable to make it work during our stay and since general cell phone reception was spotty at best we found ourselves having a bit of a break from social media, which was yet another unexpected perk that we didn't even know we wanted!
Overall we absolutely loved our stay and would highly recommend this rental!!!
Activity and Interests
You are minutes away from Hot Springs the Spa City and massive amounts of entertainment. Of course there is Lake Catherine great for Swimming, Boating, Skiing, Fishing, or just relaxing. You are also close to multiple golf courses, Oaklawn Racing and gaming which now includes a near full casino. Downtown Hot Springs is an hisorical tourist attraction with multiple Hot Spring fed spa and bath houses. The area has many great eating establishments, bars, and clubs. There is also other outdoor activities in the nearby Ouchita mountains for biking, hiking, or sightseeing. And if you get tired of Lake Catherine, Lake Hamilton is little more than a mile away and Lake Ouachita just down from there!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 11 2016 - May 19 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Cleaning Fee||$110 + Tax|
Minimum 2 night stay with standard bookings
Minimum 3 night stay on major holidays
Rental rates are subject to change prior to confirmation
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 2886 sq. ft.
- Half Bathroom
- Masterbath - Private bath with His/Hers sink and vanity with marble tops
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, Walk-in shower, marble counter tops
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king, Simmons pillow-top mattress, lake view, 32' flat screen
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, Simmons pillow-top mattress, Lake View, Private Bath, 32' TV
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, Simmons pillow-top mattress, 32' flat screen
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen, Simmons pillow-top mattress, 32' flat screen
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Master Bedroom: King Bed with Simmons Pillow top Mattress, Beautiful lake views, Private Bathroom with His and Hers sink and Vanity with marble countertops, 32 inch flat screen TV Bedroom #2: King Bed with Simmons Pillow top Mattress, Beautiful Lake Views, 32 inch flat screen TV Bedroom #3 and #4: Queen Bed with Simmons Pillow top Mattress, 32 inch fllat screen TVs Main living Room: Two Full size couches, Relaxing Chair, 51 inch Samsung flat screen HDTV and DVD, Awesome Lake views with open acces to kitchen and Deck Lake Living Room: Sectional couch, Recliner 51 inch Samsung Flatscreen HDTV, Huge windows to enjoy the Lake Kitchen: New Stainless Steel Double oven, Refridgerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, and Toaster Oven. Seperate Flat Rangetop with Vent Hood, Huge Island bar and Bar stools which connect to Livingroom and all surfaces with granite countertops, There is also an eight person dining table and all the serving ammenties of home Laundry Room: New Washer and Dryer and tons of storage cabinets Decks: Two of them each with Lake views and comfy seating, There is also a Charcoal Grill Large covered boat dock Wireless internet access, DVD players, Board Games, Netflix on Demand, High Def Cable Endless flat waterfront property to enjoy!