|Space||1,287 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
* 2 bedroom/2 bathroom
condominium on the sixth floor in the Anchorage.
* The Siesta Key vacation condo rental has two king-sized beds, a rollaway bed, a queen sofa bed and a twin sofa bed.
* Siesta Key beaches are rated among the best in the world. Crescent Beach
is right across the street
* Deeded private beach access to world-famous Crescent Beach on the
Florida Gulf Coast - only a 3 minute walk to the beach
* The beautiful white sand is soft, floury and cool to touch even under the
* Private boat docking facilities
* Three lighted tennis courts
* Olympic size pool
* His and her sauna baths
* Work out facilities
* Two lighted shuffleboard courts
* Picnic area with bbq grills overlooking the bay
* Reserved covered parking
* Secure building with telephone entry system
* Laundry room on each floor
* Resident controlled air and heating systems
* Wi-Fi wireless internet access. You must provide your own compatible laptop computer
* Private balcony spans entire condo
* Views of the Gulf of Mexico and Little Sarasota Bay
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Linen service
* 3 color cable TVs and DVD player
* Walking distance to markets, drug store, shopping, dining, etc.
* Elevators with interior corridor
Experiience life the Siesta Way!®
We just spent another great vacation at The Anchorage (unit 605) in Siesta Key. It couldn't have been a more enjoyable 3 weeks. This is our third year in this condo and we couldn't be happier. It is well equipped, spacious and comfortably furnished. The Anchorage has a great pool, a spot for fishing and a short walk to the most beautiful beach around. Can't wait to come back next year!!
I very impressed with the cleanliness of the condo, the amenities and the access that the condo offered to the beach. I have stayed in other properties and by far this one offered was in my top 10. The only suggestion that I would offer is the Wi-Fi could have had a stronger signal. It made keeping up with my work emails a little bit of a struggle. Other than that I was a very happy customer.
We just returned from another wonderful two week stay at your lovely Siesta Key condo at the Anchorage. The weather was spectacular and of course, the beach is always so inviting with the soft, powdery sand and the beautiful sunsets each evening. One day we rented a boat (and hired a Captain, too) from CB's right across the street from the condo. The experience out on the water surrounding Siesta Key and Sarasota was absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for maintaining your condo in such perfect condition. It is always immaculate and the decor is very comfy and welcoming. We look forward to our next visit and the next and the next ....
This was our 3rd year staying at The Anchorage and our 2nd year in this condo. The unit is nicely decorated and has newer carpet, large, clean and comfortable with a well stocked kitchen. It is a very short walk to the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. The Anchorage also has a great pool and a workout room. The owners also provide nice beach chairs. We look forward to spending many more vacations in this condo!
Can't thank you enough, Gary, for allowing me and my girlfriend to spend 2 weeks in your condo. It was wonderful. The condo was well maintained, the pool sparkling clean and the condo management personnel were easy to work with and answered any questions posed to them. In the 2 weeks, only experienced one day of rain but it
allowed us to spend a day inside and/or out on the balcony curled up with a book. First time for my girlfriend on Siesta Key and she absolutely loved every minute. I have had the pleasure of many trips to the island and your condo was one of the nicest places I have rented. Thank you so much. Wanted to come back this year, but would have to go it alone this time and your condo is just too spacious for only one person. Maybe I can find someone to take a trip there with me next year. If I do,
you can rest assured that I will be contacting you. Thank you again for sharing your
"Florida" home with me.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 1 2017 - Apr 30 2017
7 night minimum stay
May 1 2017 - Dec 31 2017
7 night minimum stay
Weekly Rate: $881 - $1,283
Low Season (May 1 - December 31) $881/week plus 12% Florida tax
High Season (January 1 - April 30) $1,283/week plus 12% Florida tax