2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, Sleeps 6, NO Pets
Sleeps 6 max (no exceptions)
One full bath
Please visit our website for further details and to see a virtual tour.
1. Balance due 30 days prior to check-in (or in cash only at arrival as of 6/2013). We accept checks, money orders or PayPal only (cash accepted at arrival only for balance due). Please make money orders or checks out to Anthony Martorano only.
2. Deposits are non-refundable (as of 3/2006).
3. Security deposits are mailed within 3 business days after check-out.
4. Check-in time is Friday at 3:00 p.m. EST. Check-out time is promptly at 10:00 a.m. EST.
5. We do not allow the number of sleeping guests to exceed the number of beds we provide. Please do not ask us to make exceptions. We reserve the right to restrict the number of individuals who may be "visiting for the day" at our discretion.
6. No animals are allowed anywhere on the premises, not even to "visit". Please arrange for pet sitting elsewhere before you arrive.
7. There is absolutely no smoking allowed at any time inside Auntie Pat's Cottages or Webster House.
Great Place to Stay
About the Owner
(3 traveler reviews)
Great Place to Stay
My friend and I rented this place for a weekend and had a wonderful experience. The cottage is immaculate, comfortable, and cozy. The beach is only a block away and it is only a short drive into the downtown area. We enjoyed the shops, restaurants, and wineries nearby and also spent some time in nearby Saugatuck. The couple that own this property are very helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend this place and will certainly visit again.
Great vacation spot
Stayed here for a weekend with friends. The cottage was the perfect size for the 5 of us (though it could have easily fit a sixth person). Everything was very clean and well put together. Pat and Tony were wonderful. They live right across the street, so they were very available when we had questions come up throughout the weekend. They also had great tips for restaurants and things to do around the town. The location was great--about a block from the beach and about a mile from downtown. We had a wonderful weekend and would definitely come back!
Nice and Quiet Cottage
Great cottage, very clean, perfect for our family of four (two little children) but can definitely stay six. Pat and Tony, the hosts are very friendly and helpful with tips and directions for this beautiful town. The beach is very close and the walk to the town is about half an hour. The kids loved playing in the sand, therefore we stayed mostly by the beach. I highly recommend this cottage.
Activity and Interests
Come and visit . . . We invite you to Auntie Pat’s Cottages and Webster House located in beautiful South Haven, Michigan. We offer year-round, comfortable lodging in a quiet country setting, close to sandy beaches and big lake fishing.
For those of you who enjoy hiking, bicycling, or cross-country skiing, Kal Haven State Park Trail is just minutes away.
Also close by is quaint downtown South Haven with its beautiful marina, famous hometown-made Sherman’s Ice Cream, plus much more. No matter what time of year, Auntie Pat’s Cottages & Webster House offer relaxation in a cozy setting. We look forward to having you as our guest.
Pat & Tony Martorano
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
If reservation is cancelled, only the security deposit is refundable.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Beach access (1 block away) Fully furnished & decorated Bed linens provided Laundry facilities Air-conditioned Basic cable Smoke-free environment Pet-free Barbecue kettles DVD player Free WiFi