Cottage, 1 Bedrooms 1, Baths1 , 3 Sleeps
Wonderful location next door to Plantation Manor, one block north of Camellia Gardens, Golden Living Center, three blocks from beautiful downtown Thomasville and Archbold Medical Center. This tranquil non-smoking efficiency apartment is 550 square ft. of pure comfort and all the amenities. It features a state of the art heating and cooling system. One bedroom with a luxury queen size bed, granite counters, the finest appointments, The Cottage features two flat screen TVs which is your home away from home.
Why stay in a bed and breakfast, hotel/motel, etc. when you can enjoy total privacy in our Cottage?
The living room features a 7 foot custom couch for lounging and a comfortable Martha Washington chair for reading which faces a 42 in. flat screen TV. This apartment features very high speed wired and wireless internet connection so you can keep in touch with business, friends and family.
This is a fully equipped bathroom with a large walk in tiled shower and storage cabinet for personal items. Plush, Ralph Lauren towels and French milled soap, this room was designed for your comfort
This private apartment has its own private deck for those who just want to relax next to the water feature and surrounding greenery pets are considered on an individual basis and may in Coeur additional fees.
Loyalty Point Chaser Changes his Ways in One Stay!
About the Owner
Michelle and Gary have created a sanctuary of privacy for those that a B and B just does not provide. The owners are on the property but tie not to be seen unless you need them.
Please take the time to read there reviews.
(44 traveler reviews)
Loyalty Point Chaser Changes his Ways in One Stay!
This was my first VRBO stay, I am a corporate traveler and wanted something different than a typical hotel. I will admit I am a "point hunter" I do all I can to maximize my loyalty points and use them for stays with my family. Well not anymore, Staying at the cottage was better than receiving any loyalty points. This property and the Hosts changed the way I will look at all of my future stays anywhere. The Hosts were awesome and available and the place was clean, quite, secluded, and extremely comfortable. I usually do not leave good reviews due to the fact I want "Hidden Gems" to stay hidden but I can not do that in this situation, I am so overly impressed that I felt obligated to let everyone know how great this property was and the hosts are. Thank you
A beautifully decorated cottage!
We arrived at the Cottage on Park Avenue & Michelle lead us to our parking place. She showed us all that the cottage had to offer & we visited a while. We enjoyed our stay. It truly felt like home. The cottage was decorated immaculately! The bed was very comfortable & we had all we needed for a relaxing 2 days. I enjoyed walking to Paradise Park & to the shops on Broad Street. We hope to return someday to Thomasville & stay at the Cottage on Park Avenue. I would definitely recommend it. Michelle & Gary communicated with me about check-in & details the day before our arrival.
Tom & Betty Westhelle
Welcoming and cozy with all the modern amenities. Our second stay. We will be back.
Exactly what I was looking for. Very clean, comfortable, private, & close to town. An adorable cottage. Wonderful hosts. I will be back again!!!!
Little Jewel in Thomasville
Absolutely love this adorable Cottage. Ir's immaculate,,,beautifully furnished,, quiet, and private.
I could have stayed there a month . ...I would say ,what more could you ask for,,until I moved up to the Executive Suite,, Gary and Michelle's other rental.,,which is just the most beautiful space!!!! It's more like a really gorgeous upscale home. You can't go wrong with either of these rentals. Gary and Michelle are wonderful and very accommodating ,,,overall,, an exceptional experience!!! This is definitely my go-to place in Thomasville! David and Julie,,, June 2016
Perfect for our two nights
The cottage was clean and comfortable, just as described. Gary met us as we arrived and welcomed us to Thomasville. The cottage was perfect for my wife and I along with our Shih Tzu. We were in town for only two nights to visit our daughter. Close to down town and everything we wanted to do. Would certainly recommend this place.
From the Owner
“We are the best kept secret hideaway in Thomasville. The Cottage is designed for comfort and privacy so you can come and go as you like. We are here to help but not to intrude on you private time.”
Activity and Interests
Thomasville is a great Art and cultural area. Downtown is a few blocks away and has brick streets and all the fine restaurants and shopping you could want. People drive in from all over just to shop and eat in our downtown.
We have at least two if not more five star restaurants.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
Nightly Rate: $95 - $125
Weekly Rate: $650 - $650
Monthly Rate: $2500 - $2500
$95.00 week days (two day minimum stay) or a $35.00 cleaning fee
$125.00 Friday or Saturday (minimun stay two days) or a $35.00 cleaning fee
Weekly basiced on 7 Days $650.00
Monthly $2500.00 discount may apply
No added taxes or fees
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“We are not a B&B so the price we quote is the price you pay. B&B's have to charge 17% tax + Hotels have taxes and fee's also.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- Games ...
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Games ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only ...
- Golf Course Front
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- bird watching
- horseback riding
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- 550 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- This is a fully equipped bathroom with a large walk in tiled shower and storage cabinet for personal items. Plush, Ralph Lauren towels and French milled soap, this room was designed for your comfort
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 1
- This tranquil non-smoking efficiency apartment is 550 square ft. of pure comfort and all the amenities. It features a state of the art heating and cooling system. One bedroom with a luxury queen size bed, granite counters, the finest appointments and two flat screen TVs with is your home away from home. Why stay in a bed and breakfast, hotel/motel, etc. when you can enjoy total privacy in our cottage? The living room features a 7 foot custom couch for lounging and a comfortable Martha Washington chair for reading facing a 42 in. flat screen TV. This apartment features high speed wired and wireless internet connection so you can keep in touch with business, friends and family.
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- 1 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- Queen size Beds (1) Luxury mattress, fine linens Notes: Sofa can sleep one Large sofa and Martha Washington Chair. One large 42'' TV in living room and one smaller 14'' TV molded for veawing from bed Fully tiled bathroom and shower Private deck with running fountain and landscape designed for meditation. Coffee maker, deep stainless double sink, Kohler faucet and beautiful view out window. Flatware is vintage silver plate. All cleaning supplies provided. New two burner counter top range with pots and pans and all utensils. New convection microwave High speed wireless or wired internet. New state of the art, remote/auto, library quiet air conditioner Super high quality linens, additional linens provided upon request. Driveway is long enough to acomodate RV . On street parking is also available.