House, 7 Bedrooms, 7 Baths, 25 Sleeps
***Newly Constructed Waterfront House***Now Available***
***Sleeps 24 in Beds = 0 Sleeper Sofas!***
***Loaded with Comforts and Luxuries***
Come visit this gorgeous 7 bedroom, 7 bath waterfront home in the premier community of Noah’s Landing on the Private side of Lake Anna. Enjoy the exquisite views from every bedroom. Relax in the spacious 2-story great room with lots of seating and a gas fireplace. The gourmet kitchen easily accommodates large groups with two sinks, two ovens, two dishwashers, two microwaves, and two refrigerators. Other highlights include the walk-in pantry and a total of 80 cubic feet of refrigerator/freezer space (three refrigerator/freezers to keep everything cold!). There is a breakfast bar for added seating as well as an octagonal breakfast nook with a panoramic view. For your outdoor enjoyment we have a private beach (natural sand in the water & gentle slope), covered pier with a third screened in porch (two on the house) & huge sun decks, large gas grill, large sand volleyball court, horseshoes, play set, tetherball, foosball, ping pong, waterslides, and half-court basketball area.
Five bedrooms boast a sleep number KING-sized bed. Three Master bedrooms have a private bath and HDTV. There are two entertainment centers and a theatre room with 1080p HD screens ranging from 50” to over 120”, all include surround sound. Recreational areas include the adult great room, children's play room, enclosed outdoor ping pong table, outdoor sand volleyball court, and tetherball area. The children's game room includes three 24' HDTVs with ATARI style multi-game controllers, an air-hockey table, foosball table, board games, books, doll house, kitchen set, and Legos. The lower level game room is perfect for the adults with a wet bar, fireplace, pool table, large HDTV, Blu-ray DVD player, and a large poker/game table.
Weddings/Receptions: We do not cater to weddings or receptions on the property. If you are interested in housing your wedding guests with us, please send an inquiry. We have two houses within .5 miles of each other that can sleep up to 24 people each.
Please note that we do not rent to College students/organizations or anyone under the age of 25.
The Perfect Lake Retreat!
About the Owner
About Amy Baugus
Original owners. Built in 2013. Owner managed. Caretaker maintained.
Amy Baugus purchased this house in 2013
(16 traveler reviews)
The Perfect Lake Retreat!
My large group of close friends has rented a summer home for many years now. This was our first time at Lake Anna's Promise Point and it was the best trip yet! This is the perfect place to get away with a large group to create lasting memories. Beautiful home!! We hope to visit again for years to come!
Amazing accommodations for a large group
I have been taking trips with the same group for years and I would have to say this was the best one yet. Plenty of room, coffee pots galore, volleyball/ping pong/waterside. An amazing time and a wonderful place.
Large Family Reunion and room for more.
My family held a reunion for 26 adults and the property was perfect for all ages ranging from 18 to 80. Spacious and comfortable with room for all. Thoroughly enjoyed the home and lake. Minor issues with the sleep # beds not functioning correctly as well as the refrigerator in the garage. Care taker was helpful in his explanation of the home and property. The home met all of our needs but needed a little care and cleaning prior to our arrival. It was a bit tired and needed attention to detail. Ex: light bulbs needed to be changed, organization in the kitchen, and needed to be a bit cleaner. But overall, it surpassed our expectations and my entire family was thrilled to have stayed there. Would rent it again.
Wonderful house and property
We had a wonderful stay at this amazing property. Everything you could ever ask for. The owners were great to work with leading up to our stay and the grounds keeper was great during our stay.
Something for Everyone!
The pictures don't do the property justice. Excellent property for a large group of varied ages - amenities, size, and quality. Also, extra stars for the caretaker, Todd, as he went beyond the call of duty to make our stay perfect. Yes, some went down the waterside on Dec. 28th & no alcohol was involved!
We had an amazing time at Promise Point! Maybe I shouldn't write such a nice review so we don't have as many others interested in it but I have to say this house is incredible! The owners and caretakers are great to work with and everything you need is there! We enjoyed every moment but I think the kids had even more fun! The house is big enough to get the whole family together and for everyone to have their own space. The kids thoroughly enjoyed the enormous playroom stocked with toys and the lake and yard and the adults loved the well equipped kitchen, game room, theatre room, and really the whole house. I can't say enough about this place. We can't wait to go back! I think our 3 year old said it best when he asked "Can we live here? Please?!?!?!?"
Activity and Interests
* Water sports
* Lake Anna State Park
* Local Restaurants
* Kings Dominion Amusement Park - just 40 minutes south on I-95
* Lake Anna Winery – wine tasting year round, fall Oktoberfest activities
* Civil War Historic Sites
* Local restaurants
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 1 2017 - Mar 18 2017
3 night minimum stay
Mar 19 2017 - May 24 2017
3 night minimum stay
May 25 2017 - Sep 4 2017
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|LINENS INCLUDED ($200)||$0|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
|Gas deposit (boats)||$200|
*Holiday week/end rates slightly higher - email for specific pricing
Turnover dates are typically Thursday and Sunday
Linens included - $200 value!
Payment is collected as follows (check or Paypal):
$1000 with signed agreement
1/2 rent due 120d before stay
Remaining payment due 30d before stay
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Lake View
- autumn foliage
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 7445 sq. ft.
- Upstairs Master - toilet, shower, jetted tub
- Upstairs Jack-n-Jill - toilet, tub, shower
- Upstairs Playroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Main floor Master - toilet, tub, shower
- Main floor Hallway - toilet, shower
- Basement Master - toilet, shower
- Downstairs Hallway - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 25
- Upstairs Master - 1 king
- Upstairs King - 1 king
- Upstairs Bunk room - 2 double, 4 twin/ single
- Main Floor Master - 1 king
- Main Floor King - 1 king
- Downstairs Master - 1 king
- Down Stairs Bunk Room - 3 double, 5 twin/ single
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- * 7445 SF of finished living space (over 25 rooms!) * 10 different styles of high-end granite * Tile in bathrooms (travertine, marble, and slate) * Two 80 gallon water heaters (with circulating 'loop' providing rapid hot water to almost every location) * Over 80 CF of refrigerator and freezer space (three refrigerators/freezers!) * Large walk-in closets throughout the house * Keypad entry to garage (never get locked out) * A total of seven HDTV’s plus three used with Atari-type multi-game controllers * Projection HDTV in media room w/raised seating * 8 Blu-ray DVD players * No-splinter composite decking material * Beds to sleep 24 people comfortably! * 5 King sleep number beds * 2 bunk beds upstairs (Twin over Full w/trundle) * 3 bunk beds downstairs (Twin over Full w/trundle) * Three-car garage (two for tenant use), large driveway for towed boats and ample parking * 1600 SF of screened in porches/patios with ceiling fans for eating, relaxing, and watching kids play * A/C throughout the house – 5 zones for comfort * 12 ceiling fans throughout the house * 5 fireplaces (including one per Master bedroom) * Two heated Jacuzzi tubs * Gourmet kitchen with 2 Dishwashers, 2 Ovens, 2 Sinks, 2 Microwaves, 2 Refrigerators, 2 Disposals, full range of cookware, small appliances, and large island with 6-burner cooktop * Two laundry rooms with utility sinks, 2 extra-large washers and 3 dryers * Walk-in pantry * Outdoor faucet/shower (hot and cold water) * Plush carpeting in bedrooms * Extra insulation and soundproofing in walls around bedrooms, bathrooms, and media room for peace and quiet plus pocket doors to help reduce noise * Intercom system throughout the house for communication and monitoring the kids * Alarm system for safety * Trash service included (2x/wk in season, 1x/wk off season) Exceptional Extras: * Over 650’ of waterfront * Naturally protected cove for swimming including a 50' beach with a sandy bottom and gentle slope * Waterpark waterslide * Pier, covered boat slips, screened in porch, waterslide, kiddie waterslide, and sunning deck * Deep water (8’+) off dock for diving/watersports * Bed linens and bath towels included (tenants wash/fold/return before you leave) * Hammocks, swivel chairs, and lounge chairs for ultimate relaxation * Large fire pit for roasting marshmallows or making s’mores and relaxing in the evenings * Large playset for kids – coming soon * Paddleboat * Pool table, Air Hockey, Foosball * Full size sand volleyball court * Ping pong table * Horseshoes * Tetherball * Half-court basketball area * Large propane grill connected directly to underground 500 gallon propane tank * Non-ethanol gasoline tank onsite for boats * Unlimited Internet (3MB/sec download) – no satellite delay or usage limits * Satellite TV (DishNetwork’s Everything pack)