Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Ground level, corner condo of small complex%7B8 units) Friendly Only an easy walk to 5th ave and the beach. Olde Naples. Charming Flordia look. Plant enhanced outdoor patio for sharing. Private enclosed patio off living room. Furnished in light rattan. Florida look. Location is conventiently located within blocks of Wynns grocery store, hardware, drug store, hospital, antiques, parks, churches, restaurants, tin city, It is the perfect Naples location. You are in the heart of everything. It is very clean and the light colors in furnishings are are up lifting in spirit. Modeern flat screen tvs. It is very well maintained. Starbucks just down the block. Library 2 blocks away. Very nice American Legion in town.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
A paradise of all outdoor activities. Swimming, fishing, boating, sun bathing, biking, power walking, shopping on 5th and 3rd. yoga, dining and dancing. Parks, outdoor cooking. Unique water taxi to downtown area.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
28 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
A minimum of I month required. Additional weeks at 650. Cleaning fee 150. Security 250. 1000 deposit to hold confirmation. 60 days prior to rental balance to be paid.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Outdoor Grill
- common laundry area at no charge. air condt, Refrigerator, Stove, Micro, Toaster oven, 2 New flat screen tvs. Fully stocked kitchen. BBQ grill on screened in patio.