Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Lovely 2 bedroom condo only one block from the beach and boardwalk. This second floor apartment is in immaculate condition and tastefully decorated. Situated on a quiet residential street, it is within walking distance to restaurants, shops, beach and amusement piers.
The condo has a full working kitchen, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, microwave, cookware and utensils for all your culinary needs. Other amenities are washer and dryer, central air, heat and hardwood flooring, new furniture, flat screen TV's, DVD player.
There are THREE assigned off street parking spaces, private entrance, outside rinse shower and a private balcony.
Check-in is at 4pm and check-out is at 11am.
We take extra care to provide a clean and comfortable experience for our guests. Families are welcome, but no renters under 25, no pets and no smoking please. Only 6 people allowed per unit. Please also bring your own paper products, sheets and towels. 1 queen, 2 twins and 1 full (pull-out sofa bed).
We look forward to your patronage and hope you have a wonderful time in the Wildwoods.
About the Owner
(13 traveler reviews)
August 2016 Fun
The owner Wanda was very gracious, her condo is lovely. Our family enjoyed being so close to the boardwalk and beach.
Looking forward to next year 2017.
Thank you so much for sharing ypur place,
The Matousek Family
Beautiful stay, perfect for the family!
This condo was perfect for our family of four. Very nice, clean, simple decor and really close to the beach! A short walk to the beach and boardwalk which was great for us having 2 small kids. Amenities were great, no need to bring much and the owner was easy to work with and responded very quickly to any requests or questions. We would highly recommend to anyone and would certainly rent again! Thanks for having us!!!
Wonderful place to stay
My family and I had a wonderful stay. The owner was amazing to deal with, she made sure that everything was taken care of and on top of all the details. The property was well kept, very clean. I would recommend staying here to friends and family.
Great place to stay in North Wildwood. The condo has everything you need for your stay. It's close to the beach, boardwalk, and piers but also far enough away to have some quiet time too. Definitely a place my family would return to.
You will love it!
This was our first time in Wildwood, we have been vacationing at the same place in Ocean City for six years in a row, until the price got astronomical. My husband was a bit worried that Wildwood became more criminalized etc...However, North Wildwood is a wonderful place for a family with so many attractions. The condo is cozy,clean and has everything from waffle maker to olive oil, things that you always forget and never expect to find in rentals. The bottle of wine we have found upon the arrival was a great personal touch. We had 2 adults and 3 kids comfortably staying here.
Everyday of our two-week stay was filled with adventures: bird watching safari, waterparks,amusement piers, cape May zoo, 2 lighthouses, crab house, parasailing, Friday fireworks, golf, surrey rides or just the beach, which is very close and well maintained.
We greatly appreciate Wanda and her hospitality!
Activity and Interests
* only one block from FREE beach/boardwalk/bike rental/ice cream store/miniature golf
* short drive to historic Cape May and Atlantic City
* minutes to the Cape May Zoo
* 2.5 mile boardwalk with 3 piers of amusment park rides and convention center
* walking distance to North Wildwood seawall
* walking distance to North Wildwood's historic Hereford Inlet Lighthouse with gorgeous gardens
* fishing/dolphin watching/whale watching tours available on the island
* jet ski rentals available on the island
* boat rentals
* fishing and sightseeing
* minature golf and arcades
* trolley rides
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
Cancellation Policy: 30 days or more prior to check in date, all deposit monies, less $100 cancellation fee, shall be returned. Tenant notification of less than 30 days prior to check-in date - refunds based on the ability to recover the rental amount through a re-rental, refunded to the extent possible at no loss to the owner, less a 15% cancellation fee.
Lost Key: 2 keys are provided. Key replacement(s) will be billed at $35 per key.
1/2 down at time of booking, remaining 1/2 plus $350 security deposit 30 days before check-in
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Guests provide their own meals
- No renters under 25, no pets and no smoking please. Please bring your own sheets, towels and paper towels. * 3 assigned off street parking spaces * new appliances and fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, ice maker) * private balcony * private entrance * stainless steel appliances * iron and ironing board * central AC and heat * outside rinse shower * compact washer/drier * flat screen TVs in every room (blu ray DVD player in living room) * ceiling fans in both bedrooms and in living room * blow dryer * AM/FM clock radios