Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, sleeps 4
Must see!!! Spectacular ocean view from your own living room and master bedroom. Enjoy direct access to the beach. Unit is fully decorated and equipped with 2 TV set, two queen size beds, Two sleeper sofa, linens, etc. Roomy master bedroom and oversized walking closet. Large living/dining and kitchen. Wifi and TV cable
- nicely decorated & furnished
Cable TV; Full Kitchen with Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Oven/Stove, Micro Wave Ovens, and all necessary Kitchen Appliances and utensiles. Spacious Bathrooms with Tub and Shower.
Bath and Beach Towels, Beach chairs and Sunshade are provided
$ 350 warranty deposit applies, refundable at check-out
Parking: $ 35.- per week, registration $20.- 2 adults payable at the building office.
Cleaning fee: $ 150.-- per stay
Taxes are included in quoted prices
Check-in time from 3 PM to 10 PM
Check-out time: from 7 AM to 11 AM
30% of the total price is required to guarantee the reservation The 70% balance is due 7 days prior to your arrival.
- $30.- cancellation fee applies with 30 days notice, prior to check-in
- 100% cancellation fee applies for 29 days or less notice
About the Owner
(7 traveler reviews)
Everything from booking to staying at the condo was fabulous! Plenty of room for four adults. Owner even was gracious enough to check us in a few hours early. The condo was nicely decorated and the owner had everything you would need from kitchen utensils to beach chairs and towels. Pool area (there are two) was fabulous. Was a little too cold for us to swim in the ocean (which is right there), but it looked nice. Plenty of security wandering around so you always felt safe. Not right on the Hollywood Boardwalk (less than a mile), but that was okay because we are walkers anyway. We used the laundry facilities and fitness room - both of which were also nice. We would certainly stay again.
Hollywood beach ocean view
Condo was clean. Great view of the ocean from the balcony. Owner was helpful. Location was close to many attractions. Thanks.
Clean Condo - Great Location
Our party of 3 (with 1 toddler) stayed at this condo a few weeks ago. The condo is located right on the beach and has a 7/11 across the street. The condo was exceptionally clean, newly done up, new kitchen/bathrooms and very comfortable bed. The owners were extremely friendly and even set up a playpen for my toddler to sleep in. The balcony has a partial view of the ocean. The pool was nicely heated and parking pass was included in the rate. The condo has a mini mart downstairs which was very convenient to grab some food/groceries. There is also a walmart a 3-4 min drive away. I would highly recommend this condo. The only downfall was once or twice the neighbours were a bit noisy above and we could hear them in the evening. Perhaps they were renters and not permanent guests in the condo.
clean comfortable and close to all the attractions
We stayed over the Christmas holidays 2014-2015 and it was great clean condo great location on the beach close to stores great view from the balcony overlooking the ocean and Ines and Claudio the owners were very friendly made us fell at home
I would stay there again and I recommend it if you ant to have a great vacation in Florida
Qude encantada con el apartamento que es hermoso, limpio y muy cuidado. Por otra parte Marisa es encantadora, lo que hace un combo perfecto para unas vacaciones ideales. Volvere en cuanto pueda.
Activity and Interests
Fine dining, private beach, fishing, boating, and some of the finest
Minutes away from Aventura, Miami, South Beach, Balharbor,
Hallandale, Surfside and Ft Lauderdale.
10 Minutes from the Seminole Hard Rock Cafe Casino. 5 minutes from
the new Gulfstream Racing and Casino.
Air Conditioned, Balcony, Clubhouse, Free Valet Parking, Full
Kitchen, Internet Access, Onsite Security, Pool-
Heated, aerobic room, social and bussines center, CableTV
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
|Check in/ check out fee||$20|
Nightly Rate: $100 - $180
Weekly Rate: $84 - $1100
Monthly Rate: $840 - $1100
This rate includes all taxes, electricity, water, trash removal, wi-fi internet and Basic TV cable.
Refundable Security Deposit : $300.-
Exit Cleaning fee: $130 dollars.
Valet Parking : $80 dollars per month.
30% of the total price is required to guarantee the reservation The 70% balance is due 9 days prior check in
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- golf privileges optional
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- ski privileges optional
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Guests provide their own meals
- Three seasonally heated swimming pools with expansive sundecks, beautiful landscaping and barbecue areas for entertaining. Beach club membership. Direct beach access. State-of-the-art fitness center, with an aerobics room featuring. Massage and spa. Full-service 24-hour business centers with high speed Internet access and private conference rooms including color copier, fax machines and printers. Large, beautiful Ocean Room with bar and billiards. Stylish ultra-contemporary lobby. Media Room with theater seating. Attended front desk and 24-hour security. Concierge services. Supermarket and Delhi restaurant with apartment, pool and beach service. At the planned oceanfront private beach club, the ambiance is sophisticated and exclusive, boasting lush, exotic landscaping, an unobstructive view of the ocean and a magnificent deck with a large heated pool, oversized pool spa and private barbecue patio. The beach club is expected to offer: *Unlimited and easy access to the beach *Complimentary pool and beach lounge chairs *Pre-arranged available packages for water sports, tours and excursions and specialty classes such as scuba certification *Water activities and classes such as aerobics, polo, basketball and volleyball. In the state-of-the-art fitness center, maximize your workout with a full range of brand new cardiovascular and weight training equipment. Or pop in for yoga, dance, spinning or aerobics. Business and pleasure mesh beautifully under one roof, with the on- site business center, ocean-view party room and upscale lounge featuring billiards, media center and bar. 24-hour valet, doorman and concierge service are ready to fulfill your every need. When you are at this building, you may feel like you’re away from it all, but you really are close to all the places you may want to go: shopping, restaurants, business centers, nightlife, a casino, cultural arts, and tourist attractions are all nearby. Located on South Ocean Drive (A1A), The Tides at Hollywood Beach puts you in easy reach of Downtown Hollywood, the famous Broadwalk, and the luxury Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa (just down the street). Major highways such as I-95 take you to Fort Lauderdale to the north and Miami and the Beaches to the south. For destinations far beyond, the Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades are just minutes away.