Villa, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
Two Bedroom Villa (sleeps 6)
..........SUMMER Jul 1-Sep 30 $169 Weekdays / $219 Weekends
..........SPECIAL EVENTS $429/nt
..........ALL OTHER DATES $299 Weekdays / $349 Weekends
SPECIAL EVENTS JAN 1-12; JAN 16-25; FEB 12-22; MAR 9-22; APR 3-5; APR 10-12; APR 17-26; MAY 22-24; JUL 3-5; SEP 4-6; NOV 25-28; DEC 25-JAN 1
Our spacious 2-bedroom accommodations are all on the first floor with the second story on the second floor. You have a dining room area for four, spacious living room, formal dining area, wet bar, and bathroom and closet downstairs. Upstairs there are two bedrooms each with a bathroom; the master bedroom has a fireplace and in the master bathroom is a shower and a garden bathtub.
About the Owner
About SedonaJim Gioiosa
We've been helping families Vacation for over 20 years. Please give us a call at (602)317.2006 and we'll be happy to help yours! We have outstanding Resort (Villas, Cotteges and even Castles:) locations in Sedona, Scottsdale, Lake Tahoe, Orlando, Las Vegas, Laguna Beach, Hawaii, Palm Springs, and many other USA and European destinations:)
See ALL of our HOMEAWAY LISTINGS
We're looking forward to helping you have a memorable & meaningful Vacation with your family!
Jim Gioiosa & Family
SedonaJim Gioiosa purchased this villa in 2002
(7 traveler reviews)
A great property with lots of amenities!
My wife and I visited the area to attend the epic concert and selected this property after reviewing a lot of alternatives. Our room was spacious and conveniently located near the main drag so good food was close by. The pool, exercise room and tennis courts were great!
Place was so nice and large. Beautiful pool area and inside the townhouse style penthouse was a full kitchen n bar and was perfect for out group and relaxful stay.. will be back for sure
Great Spring Break Location!
Very large condos, nice pool area, well-kept if a bit outdated. Wonderful stay.
A place to keep coming back to!
I inquired on the property online and got an immediate response with property details, pictures and floor plans. I called the office and we got everything settled and booked in a jiffy.
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The only thing not up to expectation was that the elevators were under repair. That was a bummer but not a major problem although it would have been nice to get a phone call or email about it before hand. We were given a parking pass for our vehicle and when we had guests the next day, it was very easy to ask for another one!
The unit was absolutely gorgeous! The Junior Villa is advertised as 1 bed, 1 bath but there were actually 2 baths which is such a win in itself! There's a smaller one with the shower, toiled, counter, and sink, and attached to it is a bigger one with a hot tub, another toilet, a long counter, and a sink. There was also a walk-in closet in there. The 2 bathrooms connect but can be closed off. It was wonderful! The bedroom was spacious, the living room was big with a sofa-bed, a fireplace, and a flat screen TV. It also had a mini sink with a mirror. The dining room had a larg round table that can fit a whole family. The kitchen had pots, pans, cooking utensils, a big freezer/fridge, a dishwasher, etc. There were also mixing and serving bowls. Our balcony had a pool view so that was nice. It also stretched across the whole length of the unit.
We loved our stay and definitely want to come back!
What a great location! The scenery is amazing all around the resort and it is close enough to the Palm Springs strip that you can walk. The surroundings make the walk quite rewarding. The rooms were very nice, clean and the space was by far better than any other resort of we have been to. A good place to come to again.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 1 2017 - Sep 30 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Daily Resort Fee||$8 + Tax|
|Quote is Low Season only||$1 + Tax|
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair accessible
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Guests provide their own meals
- It doesn't get much better than staying in the posh tranquility of the very heart of Palm Springs. At the Marquis Villas Resort, that's exactly the type of atmosphere you will find. The view from the heated outdoor pool alone is worth the stay. Yet, there is so much more you'll discover during your visit to Marquis Villas Resort. You will be thrilled to call this your 'home away from home' during the duration of your travels. The Marquis Villas Resort Setting With the beautiful and breathtaking San Jacinto Mountains as the dramatic background for the Marquis Villas Resort, it's hard not to fall in love. The resort is right up against the base of these panoramic mountains, creating views that mere words cannot describe. Even the best photography seems to only catch a portion of what you see when you are up close and personal. Enjoy activities that put you in the heart of the beauty. Take a hike, enjoy a horseback ride or go biking on the challenging terrain. There is, obviously, some superior rock and mountain climbing as well. Marquis Villas Resort provides elegantly furnished, spacious accommodations exceeding the most discriminating traveler's expectations. You'll be bowled over by the accessibility of the fully-equipped kitchens or the views from the private patios or balconies. Take part in enjoying time with friends and loved ones at the BBQ area, then hang out in the outdoor hot tub or heated pool. Stop by the fitness center or arrange an outing by meeting with the Concierge. At the end of the day, relax in your private whirlpool jet tub before climbing into your oversized bed. Outside Marquis Villas Resort Time on the grounds of Marquis Villas Resort in Palm Springs, California is a decadent getaway on its own. Should you decide to leave the property, you will find outdoor activities or the perks of the city life waiting for you; the choice is all yours. You can find plenty of opportunities to hit the trail on foot, wheels or horseback. Climb a mountain or swim in the water. You can go boating or kayaking, which also means fishing or water sports. You may just want to take in some wildlife watching, of which there is plenty, or head to Palm Springs where the world class shopping and dining is practically an art!