Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
- english, german
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
love bella vista
you can walk to publix, restaurants, beach quiet neighborhood love it, Michael's place nicely equipped and quick to respond to all inquiries
Business trip perfect location
Attended a conference all week at Harbour grand and the location and ease of this rental was perfect. Close enough to make attending the conference easy but allowed us to distance ourselves from the conference and enjoy the beaches and sights as well.
Great condo and close to beach
We needed a place at the last minute and Mike was super responsive and accommodating. The condo is a quick walk to the beach, has a bunch of beach supplies and was kid friendly for our 3 and 1 year old. Convenient location to a number of restaurants in Jupiter. Would definitely stay again!
Perfect place to stay in Jupiter
We have stayed at several different condos in Bella Vista, and this one was the best!! Clean, quiet, renovated and a 5 min. walk to the beach. Mike was easy to communicate with and very responsive. We would definitely stay there again next year.
Great location and well stocked!
We had a great time! This home had everything we needed for our 16-month old son - high chair, pack and play, baby tub, baby gate, etc. There was also everything we needed for us - sheets, towels, kitchen utensils, and beach gear. The location was great being next to the park for walking trails. The walk to the beach was a little long to bring our son and all that he needs, but there was plenty of free parking at the beach. Also walking distance from a great breakfast and lunch spot. We would definitely stay there again!
Upon driving in we could tell it was quite, peaceful, and felt like home. We enjoyed the pool, our condo was perfect and had everything you could possibly want or need. Jeff
The townhome is a five to ten minute walk to Jupiter's renowned ocean beaches.
Activities and attractions include:
* Enjoying the beach (within walking distance)
* Golfing at one of many local courses
* Boating along the Intracoastal Waterway or nearby rivers
* Fish at the nearby Jupiter Inlet (within walking distance) or Juno Beach Pier
* Walking along the inlet
* Visiting the Jupiter light house
* Dining at one of the many excellent restaurants to choose from
* Chartering a boat for deep sea fishing
* Canoeing(within walking distance)
* Kayaking (within walking distance)
* Biking (within walking distance)
* Surfing (within walking distance)
* Kite surfing
* Walking along nature trails
* Watching baseball spring training games at Roger Dean Stadium
* Attending one of the live theater and concerts at the Maltz Theater (within walking distance)
* Taking in a movie (within walking distance)
* Cruising around Palm Beach (25 mins away)
* Strolling around West Palm Beach City Place
* Shopping at The Gardens Mall and nearby Downtown at the Gardens
* Taking a day trip to Fort Lauderdale or Miami