Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 4
Newly remodeled and decorated 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath spacious condo - walking distance to Downtown Palm Springs (less than 1 mile) with tons of shopping, restaurants & casinos
Quiet gated community with 2 swimming pools; 2 hot tubs; 2 tennis courts; covered parking & laundry/gym facilities
Vaulted cathedral ceilings in the living room and master bedroom
Second story condo with nice views of the mountains
About the Owner
(3 traveler reviews)
Really enjoyed our stay at this condo. Well thought out and beautifully decorated. Chris and Ryan thought of everything to make our stay a pleasant experience. Supermarket and downtown Palm Springs all in walking distance. Beautifully landscaped grounds and the pool area so relaxing and quiet. Chris was very quick and helpful in answering all questions. We have booked again for next year.
Exceeded our expectations
We very much enjoyed our stay . The condo was very well appointed, clean and comfortable and the owner was great to deal with. We were walking distance to downtown and a wide choice of restaurants and have already booked again for next year ! We love to hike and there were many trails nearby to enjoy.
We had a wonderful holiday at Chris and Ryan's condo. It was exactly as described: beautifully renovated, clean, well equipped, excellent location (short walk to both downtown and outdoor lane pool)
The pools, hot tubs and tennis courts were great. The neighbours are friendly and the complex has gorgeous landscaping and views and is very peaceful.
Chris responded instantly anytime we contacted him and he was very helpful. Both Ryan and Chris had clearly thought of everything in making their place comfortable and ensuring guests have whatever they need.
I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to friends.
Activity and Interests
Very close to Downtown Palm Springs shopping & restaurant district (less than 1 mile walking distance)
Palm Springs Aerial Tram
Several nearby golf courses
Spa Resort Casino
Cabazon Outlet Shopping Center
Top tourist site - Marilyn Monroe statue
Hard Rock Hotel opening Fall 2013
Hike scenic trails in the San Jacinto Mountains
Knotts Soak City water park
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Property available for monthly stays (we do not offer nightly rates); rates negotiable
Monthly Rate: $2,750 - $3,150
Peak Season Months (Dec - April); rates may be higher please inquire for rates
$150.00 Cleaning Fee
$500.00 Refundable security/damage deposit due upon rental agreement signing
All payments must be in US funds via cashier's check; no personal checks accepted
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games ...
- Music Library ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Newly remodeled and decorated condo with all-new hardwood floors, furniture and appliances Master Bedroom (King bed); Guest bedroom (Queen bed) - each room has it's own separate bathroom TV streaming via ROKU Stick; with DVD/Blu-ray player WiFi internet access Central A/C & Heating; Ceiling fans in both bedrooms and balcony Two Swimming pools & jacuzzis; towels available Tennis Courts (lighted); tennis racquets available Gym facilities Game/Rec room with pool table & ping pong Reserved Parking - one space; secure gated community - additional parking for guests Fully stocked kitchen cooking supplies/utencils/appliances Laundry Room on-site