House, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, Sleeps 10-12
Enjoy a beach vacation with all of the amenities of home. Kure Beach NC is a highly regarded, beautiful, un-crowded and family friendly beach on the East coast where you can enjoy a delightful, spacious and exceptionally maintained 4 bedroom/ 4 bath beach
house, with an elevator. House has sleeping capacity of 10-12. Our beach house just a very short walk to the beach where you have private beach access and amenities / bathrooms. We are confident we have the perfect beach house or you and we strive to do everything possible to make your stay outstanding.
Highlights of Beach House:
* Located in Kure Estates, a premier development where you have exclusive private beach access (Private Gazebo, Restrooms and Parking)
* Luxurious and spacious beach house which sleeps 8 (2 per bedroom) to 12 using the 2 pull-out sofas couches/ roll away beds
* House was built in 2006 and exceptionally maintained, clean and attractively decorated, approximate 3000 sq ft 3 story, 4 bedroom and 4 full bath with elevator.
Highlights of the spacious floor plan:
* First Floor: 2 car garage, welcome / sand area, bedroom with queen bed and full bathroom, HD TV
* Second Floor:beautiful kitchen, great room that includes dining room, breakfast nook, living, room, den, and full bathroom. Dinning seating for 12 guests to dine, HD TV
* Third Floor: Master suite and full bathroom (including a jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower), 2 additional bedrooms located on this floor, one with a queen bed and the other with 2 twin beds plus a full bathroom, 2 TVs
* Elevator is accessed inside home at each level which will make moving in and out easy to avoid stairs
* Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless stove, microwave, and refrigerator. All the necessities to cook are provided if you decide to dine in
* Expansive outside areas to relax or dine. Front deck is 2 stories with views of the development’s private pond where children can fish or feed the turtles. The back deck is 3 stories and perfect to enjoy the sunrise/ sunset or gaze at the stars at night from the rooftop outlook
Additional amenities included in the rental:
* Bed linens, pillows, hand towels, bath towels, beach towels, pack-n-play and bed rails if required for young children
* Media and entertainment: 4 TVs, Wifi, DVDs players, board games, etc.
* Sports equipment amenities: bicycles, ping pong table, beach toys, bogie boards, beach chairs, beach umbrella, yard games, etc.
Kure Beach NC is unique in many ways, below are a few highlights of the beach:
* Expansive un-crowded beach that is perfect to relax by day or to spend quality time with family and friends and as a result of city planning, no high-rise condos or hotels are
developed at Kure Beach
* Plenty of top restaurants, shopping and night life can be discovered on the island
* For family adventures you can visit the North Carolina Aquarium, take a short ferry ride to South Port, visit the local zoo, or visit Ft. Fisher for those interested in civil war
history - all within 5 minutes of Kure Beach.
* For the adventurous, there is plenty of water sports including surfing, paddle boarding, sea
kayaking, surf fishing, deep sea fishing charters to name a few and non-water sports including tennis and golf within a short distance
* Willington NC is only 20-25 minutes away where you can find additional shopping, restaurants and historical sites if you want to adventure off of the island
We are positive your stay at Kure Beach and our beach house will be memorable and
we will do everything possible to make your stay wonderful.
Perfect! Would go back any time, any day!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Nice weekend getaway from charlotte. Great house and close to the beach. Really enjoyed the 'Private Beach' and amenities. Katey
5 based on 7 traveler reviews
Perfect! Would go back any time, any day!
This house is a perfection. It is clean, spacious and wonderfully decorated. The owners thought of everything: you will find bikes for all the ages and sizes. Linens are provided. Sippy cups, wagon for little children. Private access to the beach. Safe neighborhood. Large screen TV in every room. Cable TV and good selection of DVDs. Elevator in the house. Very friendly and accommodating owners. Good restaurants around, but there are also plenty of pots and pans to cook at home with a grocery store 3 miles away. We enjoyed the house so much, we did not want to leave!!!
The perfect beach home for families
We had 3 generations of our family on vacation (which we have done for 17 years now) and we decided to change our location this year because we had been going to North Myrtle Beach. We were very glad we changed locations because we loved this beach house, the beach and the . The teenagers loved riding the bikes that were available and checking out the sights and activities that were available in the area. Britt's donuts was one of the favorites! This home is very clean and beautifully decorated and is in a good location. It is stocked with everything you could think of needing at the beach - even a basket full of beach towels to use at the beach. The owners were so wonderful to work with and they responded very quickly to any questions we had. We would recommend this home to anyone who wanted to have a great week at the beach!
Peaceful and quiet vacation
Best vacation home we have ever rented!
The home is clean, spacious, comfortable and beautifully decorated.
It sits in a quiet neighborhood just a short walk to the private beach entrance. A perfect place to stay for quiet and relaxation with everything you could possibly need for a comfortable stay. The home is close enough to restaurants and sightseeing should you want to explore. We enjoyed eating in Kure beach, Carolina beach and ventured into Wilmington one day for a movie. Fort Fisher is just down the road along with the Ferry that you can take to Southport.
The beach is beautiful, clean and not crowded with a private bathroom at the entrance.
The owners are a pleasure to work with and were available to answer any questions we had while we were there.
We will definitely be going back again in the future!
Fabulous beach house!!
Clean, beautifully-decorated, and spacious house! It was perfect for a family of three with a young child, grandpa, and adult aunts all vacationing together. With bedrooms spread out between the levels and four full bathrooms, it felt like everyone had enough space. The house was VERY clean. You don't have to bring anything (games, toys, towels, bikes, beach stuff, books, etc. etc.) because they literally have it all there for you. There is even a closet full of kids books and a few toys that our preschooler loved. The walk-in closet has a pack n' play and a cot, so if you were a family of four with one child under two-ish you could easily all sleep in the master suite, leaving three other bedrooms for others. Also...all the beds are comfy and have good mattresses.
Everyone wants to be right on the beach, but rethink that with this house! The house is about only .25 away from the beach, in a neighborhood...very walkable or bikeable if you choose, but the neighborhood has private/reserved parking spots right next to the walkway leading the beach. You can hear the waves at night if you open the window.
The roof top deck is great for suntanning, and the front deck is a peaceful place for your morning coffee. The elevator was GREAT for transporting luggage and groceries. It's a 10-minute drive from the aquarium, and 5 minutes from the boardwalk at Carolina Beach.
Kure Beach is fantastic for people who could care less about nightlife, but who prefer to have restaurants and groceries within minutes for convenience. Definitely book this house for your next stay!
Clean and spacious quiet retreat
We had a wonderful time at Kure beach
The house was clean and spacious and had everything we needed to have a good time at the each : barbecue, beach umbrellas, boogie boards even bycicles.
The beach was just a short walk and the owners were a pleasure to deal with
This house should be featured in House Beautiful! The decor is perfect for a beach house. It looks professionally decorated and is extremely clean. The perfect location, close to the ocean and the front of the house faces a pond with fish and turtles. It has 2 front decks to sit and view. One from the great room and one from the master bedroom. All bedrooms have a door leading to a deck. We fed the turtles every night. The second floor is all open with the kitchen,dining room, sitting room, and great room with the door leading to the front deck.
This house is close to Carolina Beach which has fireworks every Thursday night. They were spectacular
The owners have everything you would want. Many bicycles for adults and children, beach games, towels for the beach,umbrella and several beach chairs. The owners were wonderful to deal with. When we had a question and would e-mail them they would respond the same day. My husband and I liked dealing with the owners instead of a realtor.
If we plan another beach trip, we would certainly go back. We have told all our friends what a GREAT vacation we had with our son, daughter, son-in-law and two granddaughters.
Barbara from Cary NC
From the Owner
“This property is perfect for friends and family to spend time together and enjoy the beach.”
Activity and Interests
* Expansive and un-crowded beach with private access
* Plenty restaurants, shopping and night life options
* Within 5 minutes: Kure Beach fishing pier, newly renovated park and entertainment area, North Carolina Aquarium and Ft. Fisher (an undeveloped beach and Civil War Historical
* Within 10 minutes: Carolina State Park
* Within 25 minutes: Downtown Wilmington NC where you can take a river boat ride, trolley through historical town, visit museums or Monkey Joe’s
* Also a wide variety rental shops are on the island where you can charter a deep sea fishing boat, rent a jeep, multi-person bicycles, surf boards, paddle boards or golf carts just to name a few
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 10 2016 - May 20 2017
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
Nightly rates available during Low season (October through April) only at $250 per night and require a 3 night minimum stay
$400 Security Deposit required within 30 days of check-in and a $175 cleaning fee is applicable for all stays.
$400 security deposit due with Contract to hold week-refundable if no damage reported
all payment must be paid in full 1 month prior to rental period
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Clean and like new. Great place to relax with private beach access”
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 3200 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Elevator - easy to move in and out - avoid stairs * Wireless high speed internet * 4 TVs - 3 HD * Gas grill * Games, movies, books and magazines for adults and children * Outside games e.g. bean bag toss, washers, etc. * Multiple bicycles - 2 brand new adult, slightly used adult bikes and multiple kids bikes * Beach chairs, beach blankets/tools, beach toys, bogie board, umbrella, etc * Outdoor private hot & cold shower * Washer and dryer * Pack-n-play * Double jogging stroller * Kids pull wagon (radio flyer) Absolutely no smoking, no candles and no pets / animals