Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Oceanview Fully Furnished, Private Condo in Ocean Manor Hotel - Sleeps 8
* Large 2 Bedroom Suite - over 1100 square feet of fully furnished space
* 2 full bathrooms – one with private Jacuzzi
* Master bedroom with King size bed, all new furniture with access to covered balcony (Ocean-view)
* Fully furnished Second bedroom with 2 Queen beds and ocean-view with connected private full bathroom
* Fully stocked kitchen (all dishware, pots and pans, and cutlery) with stainless steel appliances (fridge with water/ice, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, etc.)
* Private In-suite laundry (non-coin operated)
* 3 new LCD televisions (one is 3D) – all with Blu-ray players
* Furniture includes – living room, dining room, bedroom, etc. - majority all new
* All linins and towels included - 2 extra folding beds included
* Cable and Internet included (free of charge)
About the Owner
EXCELLENT SPRING BREAK
We live right here in Florida but each spring break I take my daughter and a few friends to the beach. We used to stay at a hotel next to Ocean Manor but crowding 4 or 5 of us in one room was getting old. So, visit vrbo, and find the beautiful 2 bedroom, beds for everyone apartment and only for a few dollars per night more than the hotel with all the fees and taxes would have run. Huge screen TV in living room. Patio. Big dining room. Very nice beds. Everything you could ask for.
We will be back next year. The property manager and the owner were excellent to deal with.
Property is walking distance to McDonalds, a good Italian Restaurant, a very good NY Deli, a grocery store, beach store, and more.
We stayed at the Ocean Manor from 11/14/15-11/17/15 for a quick Florida getaway. This was the first time I booked via Homeaway so I was initially little skeptical about the process but after several back and forth exchanges with Sid, I was more comfortable and felt convinced that he was an honest and reasonable man. Few days prior out arrival, I was able to communicate with the unit manager, Elizabeth, who was very helpful with providing info on the unit and the surrounding area-all the info checked-out. The Ocean Manor is an older establishment, however the building management and the unit owner are doing good job with the upkeep. The two bedroom unit was very spacious for the four of us. We had no complaints about the cleanliness or the bed comfortability. Having a washer and dryer on the site was also a great benefit! The kitchen and the bathrooms were fully equipped and in working condition. The unit provided towels and basic toiletries. The unit is comfortably decorated and has all the basic features that you may need on your vacation.
The pool was great. The food at the Tiki bar was just ok and the drinks little overpriced but the location of the bar and the view- second to none! There is WinnDixie store right across the condo so it's pretty convenient to do your groceries there. Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, McDonald's and Davinci Pizza are also in the same strip mall conveniently located within a walking distance. I noticed the previous comment about Sid and Elizabeth, but honestly, I have to say we were perfectly satisfied with the unit and the services. Both, Sid and Elizabeth were much accommodating and seemed like good people.
Overall, this is a great unit and great location. We are definitely going back!
What a great place to stay!
Choosing a vacation place to stay can sometimes be a roll of the dice. Boy did i have the winning hand on this one! Huge space, super clean and what i view! Restaurant on the beach! I love the attention to details and cleanliness is always a huge thing for me. Would go back in a heartbeat, and i will.
Amy from Ottawa
My family and I stayed here in April...it was perfect for the 4 of us...very spacious, clean, comfortable, beautiful views of the ocean! All appliances worked, which was wonderful!! Close to lots of shopping and restaurants! The owner was amazing to deal with. Would definitely recommend this condo to other friends! We would for sure go back there to stay!
Activity and Interests
* Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
* Surf Fishing
* Water Skiing
* Jet Skiing
* Health/Beauty Spa
* Live Theater
* Sight Seeing
* Fitness Center
* Miniature Golf
* Bird Watching
* Gambling Casinos
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $875 - $2100
Monthly Rate: $2100 - $5900
Winter Season – December 1 to April 30:
* Weekly – $2100 per week
* Monthly – $5900 per month
Spring/Summer – May 1 to August 31:
* Weekly – $1200 per week
* Monthly – $2900 per month
Fall – September 1 to November
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Beachfront Ocean Manor Hotel located on Galt Ocean Drive * Full-service beachfront hotel and resort– full and private access to beach * Tikki Bar and Restaurant located on the beach * New Tokyo Blue Restaurant and Lounge (Japanese Fusion) * Beautiful swimming pool * Hair Salon and Spa services * Activities and Special nights – check with hotel * Valet Parking (5$ a day) * Close to all restaurants, shopping, and amenities outside of hotel