Brite Spacious and spotless, this second floor corner villa is fully upgraded. This is the largest unit in the Golf Villas with separate laundry room and large living room. Designed to meet or exceed your expectations, this rental has everything you need for a perfect vacation.
Rental includes the following:
* Private quiet location with rare wraparound golf view of first tee box
* Convenient parking only a few steps from the front door
* Open floor plan with plentiful, large windows to bring the Florida outdoors inside
* Screened patio with table & chairs
* Walk to the gym, driving range, pro shop within minutes
* Newly refurbished community pool located on the corner
* 50" flatscreen TV with premium+HD cable in living room, tv in both bedrooms with premium HD cable
* High-speed WiFi Internet connection password protected
* Truly turnkey, just bring your clothes, your clubs and your toothbrush
* Both King Master and Guest Suite boast spotless luxury bedding & linens
* Elegant master bathroom with double sinks
* Deluxe master stall shower, frameless glass door and hand shower
* Tastefully updated ensuite guest bath with full privacy for guests
* New sofa with fold out queen bed, sofabed linens & pillows provided
* Upgraded separate laundry room with Duet high-capacity front load washer & dryer
* Washer has sanitize feature so you know your linens are always fresh & immaculate
* Spacious walk-in closets with california closet organizers in both closets
* Large dresser in each bedroom, night tables with generous storage space
* Extra sheet sets, pillows and plenty of towels
* Gourmet eat-in kitchen with new appliances, quality cookware
* Cuisinart Coffee-on-Demand, high-speed mixer, blender, toaster, microwave
* 12 high hat lights just installed in unit, all with dimmers
* all utilities included
* beautiful Maple flooring just installed
My husband and I rented 466 Addison at PGA National for the month of March. The unit was by far, the best we have rented in the area. It was very clean and well maintained. The beds were comfortable and we had the best night's sleep -it is so quiet and peaceful.
The location is perfect, overlooking the first tee of the squire course. You can watch the golfers teeing off from inside the unit as well as the lanai. We were able to walk over to the resort in 3 minutes (we timed it)!
The kitchen is very large and has everything you could possibly need. Both bedrooms have a tv and the living area has a large screen smart tv.
Ron, the Owner is very nice and more than accommodating. We arrived a early and he had the unit cleaned for us and gave us the unit a day early! He also left a full fridge of water, as well as a bottle of wine. Nice touch!
We ate at many of the restaurants in the area, as well as Jupiter and Juno. Easy to get to everywhere from the area.
You must try Carmines Market and Restaurant when you come-you will think you are in Italy!!
We loved our stay here and hope we can get back to Palm Beach Gardens again, we would certainly call Ron to lease this unit again.
Loved it...hated to leave!!!
My husband and I had such a wonderful visit when we stayed at villa Addison! The apartment is very nicely decorated and clean. There were plenty of towels and kitchen supplies, and Ron was even kind enough to stock the fridge with a case of bottled water. We both found the view of the Squire golf course very relaxing, but I found it especially nice to watch from the apartment as my own husband teed off from the first hole! Thanks for the lovely accommodations! We'll be sure to visit again.
The property was amazing. Spotless with all the amenities we needed. I would stay there again. Ron was very accomodating and available. I loved that he had bottled water in the fridge and coffee on hand. It was a great stay and a great trip.
Rates applicable for the 2014/2016 season
High Season Dec/Jan/Feb/Mar $6,500 per month/1 month minimum
April, May, $6,000
June $4,000 per month/1 month minimum
Jul, Aug, Sep $3,000 per month/1 month minimum
Oct, Nov, $4,000 per month/1 month min
Cleaning fee upon departure $120
Security Deposit (refundable) $1,500