House, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Sleeps 6
- English, German, French or Italian by email.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This is a really stunning property in a fabulous location with great communication/information.
The Mitchell’s were great guests at the Mangrove Home. We feel the home is one of the nicest rental properties on Singer Island in teens of decor and amenities for the guests pleasure. It is always great to receive a review.
Wonderful home. Well equipped in the kitchen, pool area, and all. Very clean, organized
We had a terrific time. Perfect house for our family. Thank you.
This is a very beautiful and comfortable home. I especially liked the very high ceilings which provided an airy sense of openness. All the rooms were lovely. I found the office very attractive, quiet and useful. The pool was great.
Our family rented this home for two months and we would not hesitate to rent again. It exceeded all of our expectations.
A lot of effort has been put into the house to make it the most attractive and best seasonal rental on Singer Island. We have many guests who have enjoyed the house and return each year. Their enjoyment of the house makes it worth the effort.
Singer Island Home
Your home was spectacular and an perfect fit for our vacation. It was decorated five star, Home and Garden. We highly recommend this location to your future guests. Without a doubt, we will return to enjoy the home and surrounding area soon. Thank you, for allowing us to enjoy your amazing home.
Our goal is to give guests the perfect environment to relax and enjoy their vacation. The home has been tastefully decorated and includes many recreation options for guests to enjoy the ocean and lakes right out the front door. Our goal has been achieved when guests state they will return.
Great House, Great Location, Great Time !
Thanks so much for renting us your fabulous home this week. The home was appointed with everything we needed and could have thought of and the location was perfect. The house was sooo comfortable for our family and we loved the open layout of the house and the quality of furniture and decorating that you put into the house.The one block walk to the beach was easy and the cabana passes for beach chairs everyday were a nice bonus. We also enjoyed the 2 bikes in the garage and took leisurely rides around the area everyday.
The backyard and pool area were also laid out very well and we had a great time lounging by the pool and/or relaxing under the covered patio .
You really set this house up as a turn key place to relax and thoroughly enjoy ourselves while on vacation.
Thanks again and we would definitely want to rent your place when down in Singer Island next year.
A+ time while we were there!!
Rich, Diane, Robyn and Justin.
Great care was taken to provide guests with the perfect environment to relax and enjoy their vacation. We are delighted when they have a great time and enjoy the amenities we provided, both within the house and with the recreational package we offer.
Wonderful Florida Home!
Our family of six spent five fabulous weeks in this extremely well-appointed and spacious home. The back yard is private, and we spent many enjoyable hours outdoors either swimming in the heated pool, relaxing in the lounge chairs in sun or shaded areas, and dining in the covered patio area.
All three bedrooms, each with its own bath, had very comfortable beds. The large kitchen contains all the essentials for cooking either inside or on the outdoor grill.
We appreciated the beach passes to use the cabana chairs and umbrella, and we enjoyed the on-property bicycles, paddleboard, and kayak. Wi-fi enabled us to use all our electronics throughout the house and outdoor areas.
The nearby property manager was very responsive to our needs. We look forward to returning for our next year’s vacation at this lovely house!
It is a pleasure to know that guests have had a great time at the Pine Point home. The owners have provided everything to ensure this and they positively respond to suggestions that will make the house more comfortable for returning guests and new guests that select the home for their vacation on Singer Island. These efforts will ensure that the home is the most will-appointed and enjoyed home on the island.
You will never have enough time to sample all of the activities in, on and alongside the waters of Singer Island. Fishing, boating, snorkeling, shopping, dining and exceptional golf are only minutes from the house. Some of South Florida's most beautiful beaches are only a Frisbee toss away.
* Coral reefs can be found just off the beach. Boating, fishing, parasailing and diving can be arranged from Sailfish Marina, about 5 minutes away.
* Palm Beach County's only state park lies just across the lagoon: John D. MacArthur Beach State Park, with its nature trails and gift shop. There you can picnic or observe rare wading birds and turtle nests. For added fun, bike or kayak to the park from our home.
* Peanut Island can be reached by water taxi where you can tour the JF Kennedy bomb shelter or just enjoy the island.
* Tropical dirinks and bar food can be found at a number of establishments on the island, as well as food stores and convenience shops. Nearby Carmine's market delivers if you prefer not to have a car.
* For a spa experience, the nearby Ritz Carlton or Marriott Resort stand ready.
* Across a bridge to North Palm Beach is a quaint and lively French Cafe, world class shopping at the Gardens Mall and a 16-screen cinema and fashionable stores at Downtown at the Gardens.
* Further north at Juno Beach, parasailers, surfers and kite surfers dominate the beach on a breezy afterneen. Bring the dog.
* A genteel setting is found across the island's other bridge, on Palm Beach. There you can tour the historical Flagler Museum, the Four Arts Museum and Gardens, Bethesda By-the Sea, or take a drive along the ocean and behold many breathtaking mansions. Stroll down Worth Avenue, or take high tea or Sunday brunch at the world-famous Breakers Hotel.
* In West Palm Beach, in addition to Palm Beach International Airport (PBI--20 minutes away), the Kravis Center hosts concerts, plays, operas and many specialty events. City Place shopping center and Palm Beach Outlets are nearby, with abundant nightlife at the Gardens and on Clematis Street.
* Further afield, there are horse arenas and equestrian facilities at Loxahatchee and Wellington. Steeplechase, show jumping, dressage or polo matches are on offer.
* Don't forget that the area is known as the golf capital of the world. Outstanding courses include PGA National, North Palm Beach Country Club, Abacoa Golf Club and countless others that welcome guest players.
* Fort Lauderdale airport (45 minutes) makes arrival from both domestic and international cities a breeze.