Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
A great vacation getaway in Florida for you, your family, and friends! Our unit is spacious, comfortable and clean. The balcony offers a truly fantastic view of the intercoastal waterway—a feast for the eyes. You’ll find plenty of relaxing activities in the immediate area, including fishing, cruising, dining, and swimming. And, we’re just short walk away from the beach! There’s a beautiful, heated pool and a dock for fishing. Or if you prefer, just relax by the water and watch the birds & dolphins!
The condo is located in a pleasantly quiet, peaceful area, with friendly neighbors. This condo is in the end building so it provides even more privacy and more views! This unit is very well maintained & supplied. There is assigned underground parking plus guest parking. For your convenience, there is a washer & dryer in the unit. Free local & long distance phone, extended cable TV, and WiFi are included. This is a non-smoking unit. We require a 7 night minimum stay.
About the Owner
(17 traveler reviews)
The listing description is very accurate. The unit and view from the unit is beautiful. My husband and I saw fish, manatees and dolphins from the balcony. The property is very maintained. Leo was very helpful with answering our questions. Thank you, Leo. I would recommend this property. We enjoyed it very much and have planned for a return. The unit is on the third level and there is no elevator, so that could be a consideration for some. We were very pleased that beach towels, beach umbrella and beach chairs were there for our usage.
We spent 11 days in this wonderful apartment, the view from the balcony is amazing including the dolphins. The beach was quiet & not overcrowded, but if you need more action Clearwater is only 15 minutes away. I could go back in the future.
Feels like home
Our second stay in this condo was just as enjoyable as our first one last year. We saw dolphins every day, and really enjoyed just relaxing on the balcony. The condo is clean and well-appointed...Very comfortable , quiet, and conveniently located.
We had a great time at this apartment! It was very clean, spacious, and the view is beautiful! The owners are very helpful and they make sure you have everything you need. Thank you!!!
The unit has beautiful views of the intercoastal, we spotted dolphins every day and even saw a few manatees as well. Kitchen was very well equipped, wifi was fast and reliable and location is great (quiet area, close to restaurants, the beach). Really liked the convenience of the keypad on the door, nice to not worry about carrying/losing keys. Leo was great to work with, responded to messages extremely quickly.
Peaceful vacation rental!
My family of 4 had a wonderful stay. We loved hanging on the balcony watching all the birds during low tide. The master bedroom and living area are much bigger than the pictures suggest. The condo was clean, quiet, and in a great location. The beach across the street was very nice and the heated pool was perfect for the kids. We were very grateful that Leo arranged shipping for us when my daughter had left her phone behind. Highly Recommended!
Activity and Interests
1) John’s Pass: There are various
cruises and tours starts at John’s pass, plus lots of
dining and shopping places 2.
2) Pier 60 in Clearwater: You can find there
various performances and events, souvenirs, shopping,
dinging.. You can see very beautiful sunsets from Pier6
3) Fort De Soto – State park: Nice place to walk. There is a very long pier from which you can see dolphins, manatees and wildlife. Also from
this park you can take a boat tour to another nice place –
4) Edmund Key park: An island with a very interesting flora. Nice white beaches and a lot of large land turtles.
5) Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Additional information about rental rates
|Cleaning fee||$95 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
This is a non smoking unit.
Can consider pets under 26lb for long stay
Rates vary depending on season and subject to change
Rates provided for 4 people stay
Florida sales tax 12% will be added
For long term rental (3 weeks or more) full payment is due 60 days prior to arrival
One time cleaning fee $95, but may be waived for long term stay ( 3 weeks or more)
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Water View
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- pier fishing
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, This bedroom has a 38' TV, luxury mattress
- Guests provide their own meals
- Water front condo with direct water view and fishing pier on premises. Bedrooms -2 Bathrooms -2 Sleeps -6 Master Bedroom - King bed with luxury mattress, 38'' -TV, ceiling fan. Second Bedroom - 2 tween beds, 22'' -TV,ceiling fan. Family Room - Sofa sleeper, Love seat 55''-TV,DVD, VCR, ceiling fan. Kitchen - Electric stove, oven, microwave,, refrigirator, toaster, coffeemaker, blender, dishwasher, dishes and utensils. Large balcony-fan, table, sitting for 4 Other- Local and long distance phone, Washer and drier, Iron and board. Entertainment - Internet - 35MBps,WiFi, Cable, DVD Total sq. ft - 1300