House, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Come enjoy the seasons in this newly furnished retreat just steps away from the water. Located within the exclusive gated community of The Shores. This cool alpine home is in the heart of the White Mountains. This gorgeous home features vaulted pine ceilings, two stone fireplaces, a Jacuzzi tub, and plenty of room for two families(2500 square feet).
Located one house in from the lake, this home is at the end of a cul-de-sac, making it a perfect place for kids to expore and play safely in the snow. There are two community docks for launching boats and fishing, as well as a basketball and tennis courts for your enjoyment.
The property was clean, homey and beautiful.
About the Owner
4.9 based on 24 traveler reviews
The property was clean, homey and beautiful.
Our children are still talking about all the fun they had on this property. They spent hours riding the bikes provided and fishing with the poles in the garage. The beds were very comfortable for the adults and the children loved, loved, loved the bunk beds. The kitchen was very large and great for our family gatherings and meals. We had a wonderful time and are looking forward to our next visit.
Excellent home in a fantastic lake neighborhood
Our group had an amazing time here. The house was clean and comfortable. We pretty much lived on the front porch, just enjoying the cool weather. The included bikes were a major bonus. All the kids caught fish, we even have a 'fish that got away' story. Thanks for opening up your house to our families.
Relaxing Summer Getaway
Enjoyed an extended stay at this beautiful home by Rainbow Lake. The home is well maintained and equipped for multiple family use. We had family with children join us during our stay and there were activities for all ages. Woodland Park about 10 minutes away is a great playground and ramada area for picnics for the younger set. Horseback riding is available a short distance away as well as boat rentals. We rode bikes provided at the home and enjoyed the variety of board games and books also available. Both the owners and property manager are very quick to respond to any needs. We look forward to a return visit.
Great property! Good price!
Great location. House had ample cooking utensils. We really enjoyed our stay. The community dock was just a short walk away!
We had a really good time at this cabin. It was very nice. It had a lot of room and it made us feel like home. We were able to fish at rainbow lake and we caught a lot of trout all over 18in., pike and a lot of catfish. We all shared a lot of memories that we can savor for a long time. Thank you
An awesome experience!
Thank you so much again for the beautiful stay at your property in Pine Top at the shores. Me and my family and friends enjoyed our stay to the fullest. Every thing we needed was supplied for us from the kitchen necessities to bikes for us and the children. The views are spectacular by the lake and the fishi was awesome. Thanks again and we can't wait for our next stay. Sincerely yours Laura and Phil Summerville.
Activity and Interests
* located within walking distance of movie theatres and restaurants
* 30 minutes from Sunrise Ski Resort
* Biking, hiking, and cross country skiing trails nearby
* Horse back riding
* Golf courses
* Miniature golf and gocarts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 23 2016 - Nov 29 2016
4 night minimum stay
Dec 21 2016 - Jan 3 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Nightly Rate: $200 - $400
Weekly Rate: $1200 - $2400
Monthly Rate: $3000 - $6000
* Base rates are $200 per night with a 3 night minimum, $250/night for 2 nights
* Holiday Weekends: $350 per night with a 4 night minimum, $400/night for 3 nights
* Peak Summer --- June 1st through September 30th $300/night for 2 nights, $250/night for 3 nights or longer
Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
__50__% if cancelled __30__ days prior to the Check-in Date
__0__% if cancelled within 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Amenities * Air Conditioning * Linens Provided * Full size washer and dryer * Garage : 2 car garage * 2 Fireplaces * Crib, Pack and play, high chair, and baby swing available * Beds * Queen Bed in master * Queen Bed in upstairs guest room * 2 sets of bunk beds in upstairs bedroom * Sleeper Sofa (1) : Queen size in downstairs den * Crib : Nursery off master suite * Entertainment * Cable One internet and flat screen * Board Games and puzzles for all ages * DVD * Kitchen * Full Kitchen * Cooking Utensils Provided * Refrigerator * Dishwasher * Microwave * Ice Maker * Outdoor Features * Gas BBQ Grill * Deck/Patio * Communications * Broadband Internet * Wireless internet * Suitability * Kid Friendly * Minimum Age Limit for Renters * Smoking Not Allowed