Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Okaloosa Island ... Luxury Condo at the
Pelican Isle Resort (built in 2002) ... Platinum Graded Condo; ... Pristine
Beaches, Low Density Okaloosa Island, 10 Minutes West of DESTIN and It's
Restaurants, Shopping, and Entertainment ... Come Enjoy The Beautiful Beaches
... CHECK OUR RATES!
* REMARKABLE SUNRISE AND SUNSET
* GULF FRONT HEATED POOL, SPA, AND PICNCI AREA
* FREE USE OF GULF FRONT FITNESS CENTER
* FREE HIGH SPEED CABLE INTERNET ACCESS
* FREE USE OF 2 BEACHCHAIRS AND UMBRELLA
* FREE LOCAL PHONE SERVICE
Excellent Vacation Rental!!
About the Owner
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Excellent Vacation Rental!!
The condo is much bigger in person as there was plenty of room for our family of 6. The condo is very clean and stocked well with everything a family may need while staying. The view of the gulf is awesome and has a wrap around balcony. The unit includes reserved parking that comes in handy as well as beach service that includes 2 chairs and umbrella. The traffic is much lighter in this area than Destin. Destin is only 5 minutes away. Kim is very easy to work with and has a very nice place.
Great vacation rental
The condo was clean and nicely decorated. It had everything that we needed for our cooking. The furniture was comfortable and not overly fussy. We have stayed at Pelican Isle many times over the years because we enjoy the spacious, well appointed units that directly overlook the Gulf. The property manager was very responsive and easy to work with. This is a great place to rent for your vacation!
Awesome place for an awesome price
This was a great condo to stay at. The pictures do not do it justice. It was much bigger than expected and was very clean. We had everything we needed in the condo and were very close to everything without being in the crowded area. Also the parking space under the building was great, it was right by the elevator. Kim was very easy to work with and the price was great! Would for sure stay here again!
Activity and Interests
Shuttle service around Ft Walton Beach/Okaloosa Island
and to Destin
is provided by the Okaloosa County Transit. The mini-bus runs Monday-Friday
5:30 AM to 11:00 PM and Saturdays from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Sunday
service is available through early September. Stops are made at
restaurants, shopping, beach locations and the new Emerald Coast
Convention Center. Ft Walton
Beach/Okaloosa Island has great restaurants - Old Bay
Steamer, The Summerhouse, Pandora's, Fudpuckers, Anglers, Pranzos and more.
Okaloosa Golf Center has a driving range and 9-Hole Par 3 Golf
Course (next to the Emerald Coast Convention Center).
Okaloosa Regional Airport(VPS) is convenient to Okaloosa Island with
service by Delta, ASA/Delta Connection, Continental, Northwest, and
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Aug 28 2016 - Jan 28 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Nightly Rate: $200 - $295
Weekly Rate: $900 - $1800
Monthly Rate: $1800 - $3300
Ft Walton Beach Okaloosa Island Destin Area - Vacation Rental Rates
Applicable local and state taxes and cleaning fee will be added.
(Includes Taxes & Cleaning Fee)
Spring Break 3/15/14 - 4/11/14 - $1,300.00
Spring 4/12/14 - 5/23/14 - $1,250.00
Summer 5/24/14 - 6/20/14 $1,700.00
High Summer 6/21/14 -8/01/14 $1,750.00
Late Summer 8/02/14 - 8/22/14 $1,550.00
Fall8/23/14 - 12/31/14 $1,100.00
The above rates do not include 6% State Tax and 5% Tourist Tax
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Our unit, #513, is located in Ft Walton Beach on Okaloosa Island. Three- hundred feet of picturesque, gulf-front views of the beach and the clear, blue waters of the Emerald Coast are the finest in the area. Just four miles from Destin, Florida, yet very close to restaurants, shopping, and all water activities - without the traffic. The unit is one of the largest floor plan in the building and is an end unit with lots of light and a view from each room. The living room has two sliding glass door that open to a wraparound deck. Master bedroom has king-size bed with a balcony with a gulf view and private bathroom. 2nd BR has Queen Bed with a balcony with a gulf view and private bathroom. Each bedroom has a flat screen TV. The unit has washer/dryer, and full kitchen gives anyone comfortable accommodations. King-size bed in the master bedroom, bunks in the hallway, and a queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room will sleep up to eight in your party.