House, 5 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 11, 1 house away from path to beach.
Recently purchased home in the vacation community of Eastward Look. House is located 1 house away from pathway to Angel road which makes access to Scarborough beach just a short 5 minute walk!
When we purchased this home we remodeled the entire inside... painting all the walls & trim, replaced all the doors with white 6 panel doors. For your comfort, we added whole house AC. In the kitchen we replaced the stove, dishwasher, and refrigerator w/ ice maker, as well as all small appliances. We are currently updating the exterior of the house.
The house consists of 5 bedrooms all with queen beds. The mattresses have all been replaced. One bedroom is located on the first floor. All beds come with coverlet, blanket & pillows. All bedrooms have new 32' HDTV's and 2 bedrooms with DVD players. Both bathrooms were completely remodeled sans the shower and tub. The family room has a 55" HDTV with DVD player and surround sound.
The double driveway accommodates 8 cars or a trailer with toys. There is also an hot/cold outside shower and deck with brand new furniture and grill.
Come spend your summer in our completely remodeled home!
Perfect House your family vacation
About the Owner
I was born and raised in Narragansett. After marriage moved to Ct. To pursue career and family. We will retire back in Narragansett when the time comes.
Perfect House your family vacation
I can't say enough good things about this house and the host. Colleen is so attentive and responsive to all your questions and makes the process effortless. The house is so clean and has everything you need to make you feel like your home. We had our entire family there with children and never felt crowded. We will be back again.
Amazing, Clean, Well Managed House!
Colleen was very and responsive throughout the whole process. The house itself had plenty of room, clean, well taken care of and in a great location. It's located in a quiet beach type community and only about 5 minute walk to the beach (Scarborough Beach). We had 9 guests and fit us very comfortably. Just 20 minutes to Newport (if you wanted to hang for the day). If your looking for a spacious/clean house, places to eat/drink and just walking distance from the beach, this is the house. Colleen even made sure she got the deposit back to us ASAP. We will be there again soon enough. Thanks Colleen!
We spent the first week of August in this vacation home. Were were 4 adults and 3 children (2,2,6). This is a wonderful house in a great upscale neighbourhood and convenient location. The house was very clean and well equipped. Central AC was essential as it was hot out. The shower outside was very convenient for all 7 people after a day at the beach. The porch was low to the gorund, and it was very nice as we had 2 2-year olds who were all over the place. The walk to the beach was about 5 minutes, and there was this 2-seat cart for children, which made it very convenient to transport the little ones to the beach. Plus there was all beach gear: beach chairs, toys, and another cart to transport it all :). I really liked that we didn't have to take a car to the beach and yet we could bring a lot of staff with us on this cart. It was very nice to walk around the neighbourhood, and the playground was 15-minute walk. The kitchen was well equipped, all dinnerware/silverware was clean and matching. The backyard: it was spaceous enough to run around, there were also a few trees, so you can sit in a pleasant shade if you wish. Overall, we would recommend this house to anyone.
Convenient Location- Spacious Home.......
Our family (3 adults, 3 teen/tweens) spent a few days at this property in the beginning of July!
From the first point of contact with the owner, I knew I made a good choice for us. Colleen and I exchanged a few emails and chatted on the phone. She was pleasant and thorough.
Upon arrival, we were tickled to walk into an immaculately cleaned home. The floors were freshly washed and the curtains freshly laundered!
Here's our list of wins:
1. SPACIOUS bedrooms and living area- great open kitchen with island!
2. Convenient location- path to beach is literally across the street- then a short walk down 1 road straight to the beach. (we loaded up the car with our beach stuff- dropped off the fam at the entrance of the beach, took the car back to the house & avoided the beach fees!) There's no cost to walk on the beach- but you will pay to park.
It's also close to grocery as well as Point Judith (Iggy's--- YUM!!!)
If you have children that like to ride bikes or scooter- there is minimal traffic in the neighborhood, so it's a perfect location!
3. Kitchen is well stocked! Pots, pans, blender etc. etc
4. Shed is well stocked! Plenty of Beach chairs and boogie boards to go around!
5. Outdoor shower has HOT water! Such a nice treat!
6. Owner was very timely with returning the damage deposit!
When we visit family in RI again, we will be back! I HIGHLY recommend this property!
Great family reunion house
We had 7 adults and 6 children in this house for four days and not only was there plenty of room for us to spread out, but the house was like-new and stocked with everything we needed. Kids had yard space and the neighborhood was great for taking walks. The beach is a short walk away.
The owners were very accommodating, they were in contact to be sure we had no problems and they very promptly shipped me the iPod that got left behind.
From the Owner
“We have been on your side of vacation rental and are working very hard to continue to build a repeat clientele.”
Activity and Interests
* Family neighborhood...playground, basketball court , tennis court, bicycling in neighborhood or nearby bike path.
* Minutes to block island ferry
* Deep sea fishing
* Batting cages
* Mini golf
* Go carts
* Bumper boats
* Newport Mansions 1/2 hour away
* Theater by the Sea
* Movie theater
* Foxwoods & Mohegan Sun 45 minutes away
* Kayak & Scuba rentals nearby
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Nightly Rate: $285 - $345
Weekly Rate: $2000 - $2400
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Available June thru August 2016
URI 2015/2016 & 2016/2017 already booked
$2200-$2650/week plus cleaning fee of $75.00
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“She - cleaning business, He - construction. New - Bright - Clean- at the beach, what else can you ask for?”
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, double sink vanity
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Brand new whole house A/C * Brand new kitchen appliances * Brand new Gas grill * One bedroom on first floor * Deck with brand new table and chairs * Huge bedrooms * Washer/dryer * All small appliances, pots/pans dishes, utensils * WiFi and cable TV * HDTV in living room * Outside hot & cold shower * Double driveway- plenty of off street parking * Linens available upon request (for a fee) * Beach items flat screen tv in all bedrooms 3 DVD players sound surround in family room HBO