House, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 8 Sleeps
'Located in San Benito a beach house by the sea, located 21.5 km from Progreso and 11km of Chicxulub on the Yucatan Peninsula. A place where you can relax, enjoy nature and a very quiet , where you can enjoy the sand, beach breeze, palms, stars, spectacular sunrises and sunsets and fun at the same time, and enjoy and take a siesta in hamaca under the Palapa
The 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms make this a perfect holiday for families and friends.
A / C is not always necessary, all rooms have ceiling fans, themselves; are well ventilated with the cool sea breeze, you can still decide if you want some time here.
San Benito the place with the most beautiful beaches in the area. The wide beaches are ideal for walking.
The locals at Chicxulub Puerto are very friendly and can be found here: laundry, telephone, Internet, market (meat: most services, seafood, vegetables, etc), video store, etc.
If you would like to locate it in google maps, go to
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
If you are a golf player there is golf course just 30 minutes by car.
Chicxulub is a fisherman town where you can find all you want, as a church, pharmacies.
Progreso only 21.5 km away you can find banks, parks, supermarkets, hospitals and restorants,
fish and seafood in the 'walk' from the 'boardwalk' called 'malecon'.
Activities: If you like diving, beach walks or swimming, you can do right in front of the house. If you like exotic sports there among Porgreso and Chicxulub is a club where you can learn to windsurf and kite. It also has 4 hours from Cancun, the Mayan ruins and the beautiful city of Merida, only 40 minutes away, where you can shop, visit museums, shopping malls, etc.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $130 - $150
Weekly Rate: $750 - $1000
Monthly Rate: $1300 - $1600
September - December: $750 USD per week or $1500 USD per month & $100 USD Extra Day
January - June $900 USD per week or $1600 USD per month & 100 USD extra night
Each rental has an extra cleaning fee of $80.00 USD
Christmas week and new year week, each week: $1500.00 USD
Minimun Rental period 1 week
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- coin laundry
- bird watching
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- 400 m²
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, bidet
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 4 - toilet, shower
- HAIR DRY,
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, Balcony view, own bathroom
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, Has an own bathroom outside the room
- Bedroom 1 - 1 double, Principal bedroom with balcony and ocean view, own bathroom,
- Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, bedroom first floor bathroom shared with visits, no air cond
- The 3 first bedrooms are situated on the upper floor and one in the first flor, on the ground floor is a room with 2 single beds , just this room has not air conditioning
- Balcony ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Fridge / freezer, * 6 burner gas stove and oven, * microwave, * toaster, * coffee maker, * blender, * dishes and cutlery for 12 people, * high quality pots and pans, wine glasses, * and a nice large terrace. * Palapa * pool * Hamacas * wifi * Beds, * pillowcases, * blankets and beds in each bedroom enough for one week. * Air conditioning, * TV / DVD player, (air conditioning with extra charge) In the bathroom: Towels, bath mats and soap . Miscellaneous: * Palapa whit hamaca * Outdoor seating, lounges and tables in the pool and terraces. . *