Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Get ready to fall in love with Cozy Cottage. It is nestled in the forest of Lake Arrowhead Woods. Its the perfect destination at any season. The winter brings enough snowfall that you can participate in various snow activities, or just sit inside the cottage and watch it fall while you cozy up with the warmth of a fire. Spring brings out the lovely daffodils and dogwood tree flowers scattered thoughout the woods. Fall is crisp weather for hiking and walks with breathtaking views of tree foliage.
Enjoy the cottage for either a romantic weekend getaway or bring the kids for an extended family vacation. Whatever time of year you choose to visit, you will surely enjoy the many variations of things to do/or not do here at the Cozy Cottage in Lake Arrowhead. Cottage is tri-level with a loft that has 2 twin beds and 1/2 bath. Master bedroom suite is on lower level with full bath and door that opens up to lower deck with a hot tub and lattice wall privacy. Mid floor opens up to large wrap around deck with sunbrella patio table and chairs and propane BBQ for your use. There is a washer/dryer at lower level with laundry detergent.
The cottage is a short 1/4 - 1/2 mi walk distance from the Arrowhead Village shops, restaurants, and the Arrowhead Resort and Spa. It has a sneak peak view of the lake and Burnt Mill Beach Club is also a short walk to the sand and beach water. Burnt Mill Beach Club is an private beach but you will be provided a Beach Pass that allows you Lake Rights to enter and enjoy the amenities of the sandy beach. Great walking trail along the waters edge.
At the Cozy Cottage you will receive many amenities that other vacation rentals may not provide for you. Such as fresh linens, washer/dryer, fully equipped kitchen of cookware and utensils. It is a home away from home except you're on vacation here! We want your stay to be an exceptional one and leave you anxious to return again and again. We also want you to spread the good word. Pictures displayed hardly do it justice. You will have to see it to believe it! All bed linens and towels provided. One private parking space provided and one street parking spot in front of cottage. Please do not park in the parking spot next to the cottage private one car spot. The one next to ours belongs to the next door neighbor.
If you're looking for a large group place, this is not the place for you. This is indeed a warm cozy cottage ideal for a couple getaway, or small family. Loft with 2 twin beds, Master Suite with Cal King bed, and living room pull down queen sofa. WE HAVE JUST INSTALLED A BRAND NEW Stearns & Foster Port Au Prince Luxury Cushion Firm Eurotop mattress in the Master Suite. It's marvelous! We also had a BRAND NEW queen sofa bed delivered that also is marvelous. Please respect the new furnishings with your utmost care. We wish to provide our guests with the best we can, but we also need our guests to take exceptional good care of the fine furnishings we offer you.
Cottage is approx 1000sf living space
Weekends (Fri & Sat) nights are 2 night minimum
Pets allowed at discretion of owner
$50 Bow Wow Fee (1 dog only please)
NO CATS (owner allergic)
About the Owner
We are a retired couple with this adorable cottage to rent. I have styled it as truly a cozy cottage with all the amenities of home. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. We live 10 driving minutes away if guests should need immediate attention.
4.9 based on 29 traveler reviews
What a beautiful and charming cabin. The effort put forth by the owner to assure that our stay was enjoyable, comfortable, and relaxing was truly amazing and hospitable. The attention to detail about the reason for the getaway (with minimal contact) was heart warming and a banner was placed up to wish us a happy anniversary which made us feel welcomed. The cabin had everything you would need and more (we overpacked and didn't need 50% of what we brought-even nuts were provided for the squirrels on the deck!, phone chargers to fit android and ipone etc. :). It was a delightful lovers nest with room to accommodate children and guests. The decorative theme was lovely and it was clean and well organized (loved how everything was labeled:). We have never been to a rental in which we considered as a "perfect" experience in regard to accomadation and overall service. The details demonstrating the owner's efforts were outstanding. Wow!, a truly amazing getaway. Can't wait to return! Thank you Mary Ann:)
Our FIFTH time here!!
We have now visited the cozy cottage 5 times and it never disappoints us! This time we were able to celebrate our 10th year anniversary and had an amazing time. The cabin is always so clean and organized and the views are spectacular! This is always our favorite go to when we are able to get away. We will definitely be back!!
Beautifully equipped get-away location
The well-maintained and very clean cottage is perfect for a small group, and the kitchen is incredibly well-equipped with everything you need for a lake/mountain getaway. Mary Ann, the owner, is very helpful and responsive. The new king-sized bed is very comfortable, and the back patio space is big and pretty private. Close to the lake with access rights to the trails and beaches. We would highly recommend!
This is a wonderful place to spend a time with a significant other or a small family!
The ease with which we were able to make ourselves at home made for a beautiful birthday experience for me. The house was so easy to navigate due to thorough guidelines that the owners provided. They were responsive and flexible and the place really felt like home away from home. I will definitely be coming back to one of the owners' properties soon!
What a wonderful place to stay!!!!!
My husband and I wanted a small, quiet place to relax and enjoy the super bowl. We found it at the Cozy Cottage. The overall feeling of the place was just as advertised, the hot tub was great on a cold night and the extra care the owner put into welcoming us made the place feel like home. We will return in the future. Thank you Mary for sharing your beautiful cottage with us.
From the Owner
“The minute we walked into this cottage, we called our realtor and bought it. It is less than half mile to the Lake Arrowhead Village, restaurants, beach, shops. It's fully furnished with all the amenities of home. Absolutely adorable, and the hot tub is a plus!”
Activity and Interests
Local guides & maps for activities
* Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa (fine dining restaurant & spa treatments)
* Restaurants located at Village
* Tour the lake in the Arrowhead Queen Tour Boat
* Children's playground at Lake Arrowhead Village
* Waterslide and boat rental at Lake Gregory (seasonal)
* Skiing at Snow Valley or Big Bear (seasonal)
* Free Summer Live Concert Series at Village Outdoor Stage area
* Movie Theater at nearby Blue Jay
* Bicycling or hiking trails throughout
* Swimming & fishing from shore at lake
* Campgrounds at Lake Arrowhead
* Playground and picnic table at Grass Valley Park
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 18 2016 - Nov 28 2016
4 night minimum stay
Dec 16 2016 - Jan 2 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$150|
25% deposit of rental fee required or may pay in full
75% balance of rental fee due 21 days prior to reservation date
"Book It" button allows you to input your charge card to be charged
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The panorama view of the forest from the Master Suite is wonderful. Walking out to the hot tub from the Suite is a plus! Sitting on the decks is breathtaking looking out at the forest. Have a bbq on the top deck, sit on the patio to eat, and you will never forget it.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Wood Stove ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- water skiing
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Half Bathroom
- Half bathroom is located upstairs in loft. Full bathroom is located downstairs next to Master Suite.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master Suite - 1 king
- Living Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Loft - 2 twin/ single
- Tri-level cottage with Master Suite on lower level, queen sofa sleeper in entry level living room, and loft is up the ladder stairs. WE HAVE JUST INSTALLED A Stearns & Foster Port Au Prince Luxury Cushion Firm Eurotop mattress to the Master Suite Cal King bed.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Kitchen: * Gas range & oven * Microwave * Refrigerator/freezer * Blender * Toaster * Coffee Maker * Coffee & condiments, tea, cocoa, popcorn * Wine for purchase * Wine glasses * Cookware (pots & pans) * Flatware & Dinnerware * Garbage Disposal * Paper goods * Bottled water Living Room: * Ceiling fan (remote controlled) * Wall heater (thermostat controlled) * 32' flatscreen HD TV w/Charter cable * DVD/VHS player * Many Assorted DVDs * Woodburning stove w/firewood included * Dining table for 4 (additional table & chairs available in kitchen) * Queen sofa sleeper * Bluetooth Speaker to listen to your personal downloads of music Master Bdrm Suite * Cal King bed with individual reading lights * Alarm clock on each night stand * Thermostat controlled wall heater * Hot Tub immediately outside bdrm exit door * Reading lounge chair w/reading lamp & few books * 24'flat screen TV with DVD player & Charter cable viewing * Panoramic window view of outdoor forest from bed * Carpet throughout bedroom Ironing board & iron provided Hair dryer & minimal bathroom amenities provided if you forget yours