Condo, 2 Bedrooms (Sleeps 6), 1 Bath, Covered Porch and Private Garage
2 Bedroom Condo Unit located in small condo complex with OCEAN VIEWS. 100 feet to 7 miles of sandy beach and a 5 minute walk via sand or sidewalk to the center of Old Orchard Beach where you can find numerous options for amusements, dining, and shopping. Great covered porch with wonderful ocean views from a top level unit that sleeps six. Enjoy the sun rise with your morning coffee on the front porch or enjoy the ocean view from the living room or bedroom.
Very clean, ocean views & near pier.Very clean, ocean views & near pier.
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
Very clean, ocean views & near pier.
This was our 2nd stay @ this condo & are returning next year. The owner is very friendly & wants to make sure your stay is very comfortable. The porch has great ocean views, the beds are very comfortable & clean, the kitchen has all the utensils you need for cooking & has an ice making refrigerator (which we love) A very short walk to the Old Orchard Pier where all the excitement is (food, shopping, amusement etc etc)....All is all, a very relaxing and fun place to visit and stay.....
Relaxing trip and fabulous weather!
This was our second time staying at Old Orchard Beach .Just follow the directions, they were great! I loved that we could walk to the main street ,and browse through the many small shops, that had great local items, and anything you would need for the beach.
There are so many options for dining out . There are very elegant restaurants, small ones with outside decks, (most with great ocean views), and many fast food choices ( you have to try ALL the ice cream places-we did!).I thought it was great that there were menus from the local restaurants in the kitchen so we could see what was offered, before we decided where to eat. We spent a lot of time at the beach, just a short walk away. It is a very clean beach, and great to walk along. Early am and late pm walks were the best!
Our favorite time was biking along the roads. There is a very wide lane for bikes, and so many beautiful views along the water, and on the back roads. We spent hours taking in the views(and it was painless exercise!!!!). The condo was clean and so quiet! We have very noisy neighbors at home, so this was like heaven!. There are a lot of rides and games at the park, just a few minutes walk away, for kids, as well as entertainment options for adults. We didn't need our car for anything and left it right in front of our condo. Wish we had another day or two. Can't wait to go again next summer!!
Activity and Interests
* Swimming/sunbathing/paddleboarding/kayaking/beach combing
* Fireworks on the beach every Thursday evening (9:45 pm) throughout the summer
* Palace Playland Amusement Park - 5 min walk
* Minature Gold - 10 min walk
* Funtown/Splashtown/Aquaboggan - 15 mins by car
* Old Time Drive In - 15 mins by car
* Movie Theater - 15 mins by car
* Mall Shopping - South Portland (Maine Mall), Christmas Tree Shops, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc
* Outlet Shopping (LL Bean) in Freeport, ME or (Trading Post) Kittery, ME - 30/40 mins by car
* Kennebunkport is 15/20 mins by car
* Public Golf Courses nearby
* Scarborough Downs, BeachRidge Raceway and in-door go-kart track
* Portland Seadogs filed, double-A affiliate of Boston Red Sox - 20 mins by car
* Portland Civic Center - 20 mins by car
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Post Labor Day
Sep 6 2016 - Dec 31 2016
6 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are All INCLUSIVE (taxes, linens, cleaning) and the rental week is from Saturday to Saturday.
$400 deposit is required to secure the reservation. Balance is due 60 days prior to check in.
100% refund with 60 notice prior to check in.
Payment can be completed via bank check, personal check, or PayPal (additional 3% fee is added for PayPal).
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- coin laundry
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- jet skiing
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, outdoor shower, .
- Outdoor shower that is located next to the garage and convenient for washing off the sand before heading inside.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Living Room has a queen size pull out sofa.
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals