2 Bedroom Condo Unit located in small condo complex with OCEAN VIEWS. 100 feet to 7 miles of sandy beach and a 5 minute walk via sand or sidewalk to the center of Old Orchard Beach where you can find numerous options for amusements, dining, and shopping. Great covered porch with wonderful ocean views from a top level unit that sleeps six. Enjoy the sun rise with your morning coffee on the front porch or enjoy the ocean view from the living room or bedroom.
Condo, 2 Bedrooms (Sleeps 6), 1 Bath, Covered Porch and Private Garage
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 13, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Great spot to take day trips to sight see! Lovely, quiet place!
We really enjoyed our stay. We came up in the off season to explore the NE and see Fall foliage. So appreciated the clean, quaintness of our unit. All the amenities!
Was very easy to get in touch with owner if we had a question. I would highly recommend to others! The beach was so close for morning walks💙
Fantastic beach getaway for our family
The condo was perfect in all aspects: great location, well furbished, super clean. Love all the quotes! Will definitely want to come back!
Great, great vacation
Well this was my first time booking with VRBO I was very hesitant and had no idea what to expect, well I wouldn't change a thing.. This condo was perfect for my family, the location was amazing, you could see the ocean form the porch, and it was walking distance to the pier and a ton of stores. Not to mention this condo had everything you could think of, i over packed thinking i needed so many things that were already there.
Beach chairs, sand toys, boogie boards and the list goes on. Very clean and organized! Well worth every penny.. I honestly can't say enough about this place.
I am so glad to hear you had a good time with your family. Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your stay. We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Our stay was very relaxing. My husband and I brought our 2 year old grandson who had a great time meeting new friends to play with on the beach and really felt at home in the apartment. We had a partial view of the ocean and fire works on Thursday night, so the view was worth the 3 flights of stairs. The apartment itself was clean, very well stocked with everything to cook with and very comfortable. We walked into town, and even to the "river" which is past Ocean Park. Thanks, we'll be back.
Wow, the river is a long walk, I'm impressed! I'm so glad you were comfortable and enjoyed your stay.
Loved staying here! Absolutely perfect. Clean, cute, well-stocked. Fabulous location with ocean view. Very organized process to gain entry and to check out. Clear communication from landlord. Mattresses are so comfortable! Will definitely stay here again.
* Swimming/sunbathing/paddleboarding/kayaking/beach combing
* Fireworks on the beach every Thursday evening (9:45 pm) throughout the summer
* Palace Playland Amusement Park - 5 min walk
* Minature Gold - 10 min walk
* Funtown/Splashtown/Aquaboggan - 15 mins by car
* Old Time Drive In - 15 mins by car
* Movie Theater - 15 mins by car
* Mall Shopping - South Portland (Maine Mall), Christmas Tree Shops, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc
* Outlet Shopping (LL Bean) in Freeport, ME or (Trading Post) Kittery, ME - 30/40 mins by car
* Kennebunkport is 15/20 mins by car
* Public Golf Courses nearby
* Scarborough Downs, BeachRidge Raceway and in-door go-kart track
* Portland Seadogs filed, double-A affiliate of Boston Red Sox - 20 mins by car
* Portland Civic Center - 20 mins by car
Rates are All INCLUSIVE (taxes, linens, cleaning) and the rental week is from Saturday to Saturday.