Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Take a trip to a more peaceful time in this charming, campmeeting community filled with many Victorian gingerbread-trimmed cottages and quiet walking streets. Reminicent of a former time, this close-knit community hosts numerous artistic and cultural events throughout the season. Located on a quiet street, within walking distance of all the activities, this newly renovated cottage sleeps up to 7 people in 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms.
Practically made of gingerbread
About the Owner
4.9 based on 7 traveler reviews
Practically made of gingerbread
A few friends and I were in town for a wedding and stayed at this charming three bedroom cottage for a couple nights. It was renovated beautifully, (modern in some details but still maintained its rustic appeal), spacious yet cozy, clean, and well located. Overall, we had a great time and would stay here again in a heartbeat!
This little house is a mix between old and new. Our family had a sweet early Christmas get together and enjoyed our stay in this home. The area is great we enjoyed the Christmas lights in the camp meeting area and walking through the little village, the houses are close but that is just part of the charm. It was beautiful on a cold December weekend and it has to be absolutely lovely in all the other seasons of the year. Would recommend this home and area to those who want to get away and relax.
This adorable cottage was absolutely perfect! We have two little ones so the simplistic & modern nature of the cottage was just what we were looking for. The house was clean and comfortable and the AC units worked great. The community is adorable and quiet but also has plenty to do close by... we visited the Mt Gretna Lake one day and had a fantastic time. Whether you are just looking for a relaxing vacation spot or you're looking for a house to rent that is close to Hersheypark.. we can't recommend this place enough! We look forward to coming back to this exact cottage and making this trip an annual tradition for our little family. LOVED IT!!
Awesome place to stay!
It was a very relaxing property. The house was very nice and clean. Will defiantly stay here again!
We had a marvelous visit in Mt Gretna. The house was charming with a mixture of contemporary fixtures alongside antiques. Only thing missing was an ironing board. Hope to return in the future.
Fairy tale community
Wonderful neighborhood with lots of charm. Perfect esacape to relax from the busyness. Bring a few extra blankets and pillows for your stay for maximum comfort.
Activity and Interests
Walking distance to
* One block from Gretna's famous outdoor Tabernacle with a wide variety of high quality, family friendly performances throughout the summer season
* Mt. Gretna Art show in August
* Gretna Playhouse
* Tennis courts
* Hiking/biking trails
* Various restaurants (including fine dining, ice cream parlor, upscale bar & grill, pizza shop, and breakfast/lunch cafe)
* Gretna Lake (swimming,canoeing, etc)
* Roller Skating rink
Easy drive to
* Hershey area and Hersheypark
* Lancaster County Amish Country
* Harrisburg, PA
* Several local golf courses
* Outlet shopping
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
$100 deposit and rental agreement required to reserve. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games ...
- Video Library ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- live theater
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- Half Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - tub, shower, claw foot tub
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double
- Bedroom 3 - 1 twin/ single, Single with a trundle bed
- Bedroom 1 - 1 double, TV and DVD player
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- * The entire house has been recently renovated * 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths * 2 double beds, single bed with trundle, and double pull out sofa (sleeps 8) * Full Kitchen with island (fridge, oven, microwave, and dishwasher - Keurig machine) * Claw foot tub and glass shower * 2 flat screen TVs with DVD players, Wii game console * Cable and Internet access * Year round cottage with heat and air conditioning * Off Street parking * Gingerbread framed, spacious porch perfect for relaxing