Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Lovely beach cottage across the street from sandy Crescent (Wells) Beach.
Enjoy peaceful sunrises over the ocean and marvel at the colorful beauty of the marsh sunsets.
Our courtyard is the perfect place to relax at any time of the day. You can also dine outside at one of the picnic tables.
Your children will love playing in the ocean, digging in the sand and exploring the tide pools. You will love having all the conveniences of your cottage only steps away.
A short 5 mile drive to the south will take you to Ogunquit where you will find many great restaurants, shops and art galleries. Ogunquit is also home to the very popular "Marginal Way". This 1 mile hilly and winding paved path along the rocky coast has plenty of benches to rest on and offers stunning views of the ocean. Don't worry, you won't have to carry the babies as strollers are permitted. At the other end of the path you will find Perkins Cove with it's lovely little harbor, foot drawbridge and, of course, more restaurants and shops to visit. End your day enjoying a play at the Ogunquit Playhouse, great fun for all ages.
If you like nature walks, you will love The Wells Reserve at Laudholm Farm (in Wells). It has 7 miles of trails for you to explore as well as exhibits to learn about. There are many lovely photo ops here so make sure you bring your camera with you. A can of insect repellent is a must.
Your vacation cannot be complete without a visit to the picturesque Cape Neddick "Nubble" Lighthouse in York (only 12 miles south of Wells). While you cannot tour the lighthouse, as it is built on a little island, it is a photographer's paradise.
As you can see from our photos, Wells and the surrounding area is a beautiful place to spend your vacation.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Across the street from the beach and the trolley stop.
Close to a major supermarket, laundromats, restaurants, mini golf, golf, museums, wildlife preserve, kayaking, sightseeing/fishing/whale watching excursions, shopping outlets, zoo and small amusement park.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
Check-in time: 3:00 pm
Check-out time: 10:00 am
Renters will need to bring their own sheets and towels.
This is a non-smoking property.
No pets allowed.
Reservations guaranteed by a deposit of 50% of total, including tax. Payment of balance due 30 days prior to arrival along with a $100 refundable security deposit. Accepted method of payment: Check
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- coin laundry
- live theater
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, T.V.
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, T.V. with built in DVD player
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Guests provide their own meals
- 1st bedroom has a queen bed and a flat screen t.v.; 2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds and a flat screen t.v. with built-in DVD player. Pillows, blankets and bedspreads are provided. (Renters will need to bring their own sheets and towels). Living area has a sofa, an arm chair and a 39' flat screen t.v. with DVD player. The kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you need. The bathroom has a full size bathtub. There is a patio with seating for 4. There are 2 parking spaces for your cottage. Classic cable t.v. and internet service included. Check-in time: 3:00 p.m. Check-out time: 10:00 a.m. No smoking and no pets please.