House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
A slice of paradise is what you will get with this waterfront property. From the deck, watch the many sun sets, manatee, shore birds and boats go by daily. Feel the warm balmy breezes blow across the water in this newly renovated and beautifully appointed waterfront home in Matlacha. Enjoy the quaintness of this area from the restaurants to the gift shops and art galleries nearby. There are so many activities to do in the area making this the perfect location to do it all!
Also available downstairs is a one bedroom, 1/2 kitchen with one bath that sleeps 2 people. So if you need a place to sleep up to 6 people we can accomodate your needs.
About the Owner
(3 traveler reviews)
We arrived in Matlacha on Feb 1st. This is our 4th time in the area in the past 3 years! Such a great area. The house was exactly as pictured. The bedrooms are very spacious and the master has the bathroom attached. We stayed for the month of February and enjoyed ourselves very much. Jeannie & Geoff were very helpful with any issues we had and went out of there way to make the house comfortable for our stay. The view of the open water provided us several views of boaters, kayakers as well as dolphins and manatees. It was so peaceful and relaxing. We are coming back again next year to enjoy it all over again! A special thanks to Jeannie & Geoff for such a great vacation house with a great water view.
Great Fishing and Wildlife Observing
9 week stay was dominated with fantastic wildlife observation and incredible fishing.
Bring your earplugs if you plan to sleep, very noisy road traffic. Basic construction and accommodations. The neighbors are wonderful people.
Our favorite place in Florida!
A perfect place for a winter get away! We stayed the months of January and February, 2015. The property was decorated beautifully and has a million dollar view! The furniture was comfortable and the beds were outstanding. The kitchen was well appointed. The owner went above and beyond with anything we needed to help our stay comfortable from recommendations to restaurants to many activities in the area. She also helped with the surrounding islands and navigating the waters as we brought our 26 ft boat which we kept at the dock. We loved watching the fish jump and manatees swim by every morning and evening! The sunrises and sunsets were priceless...Our favorite places to eat were Reds, Bert's, Tarpon Lodge and the homemade peanut butter pie at Captain Con's. We enjoyed shopping in the local boutiques and bought some special art pieces. I highly recommend this property. It's a relaxing, lovely home away from home. I plan to return again!
Activity and Interests
* Local Art Gallaries/ gift shops
* Seafood Restaurants within walking distance
* Boating and Fishing off back seawall and docks
* Indian Shell Mounds
* Kayak the Calusa Blueway Paddling Trail
* Tour a tropical fruit nursery or palm tree farm
* Water Taxi to Local Islands
* Listen to live music at local restaurants
* Bike the 17 mile long bike path
* Play or swim at one of the Public Parks
* Hike the Nature Preserves
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 16 2016 - May 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|cleaning fee||$150 + Tax|
Weekly Rate: $1000 - $1400
Monthly Rate: $3000 - $3800
Minimum off season rates apply from June 1st thru November 30th.
Maximum season rates apply form December 1st thru May 31st.
Rates listed for 2 bedroom, 2 bath upper balcony house.
Additional downstairs room with 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1/2 kitchen available for $500 per week with upstairs rental.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- new, comfortable mattresses
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Best Fishing Hole in Matlacha right out the back door!!! 2 Boat Docks on property for renters use-plenty of room to store boat trailers Newly Furnished and decorated with bright Florida style-Tile throughout Internet 2-40 inch flat screen HD TV's Brand new kitchen with new appliances, den, dining, porch surrounded by windows looking out over open water Open 2 car garage Ipod station Public Boat ramp 1 mile away Washer/dryer Fully loaded kitchen Ceiling fans in every room Dolphins & Manatee habitat