House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Excellent Location is Key Here!
Just 2 minutes from Charlotte Harbor, the famous Fisherman's Village and the Gulf of Mexico. Also conveniently 10 minutes from the Punta Gorda Airport. This 2200+ sq. ft. home is in a quiet neighborhood (all new windows July 2015) with all of the attractions and activities nearby. Bring your boat or rent one here. You can stand on your dock and see the harbor and fish from your back yard.
The beautiful historic downtown Punta Gorda has art galleries, boutiques, restaurants and numerous daily and nightly entertainment. You can boat across, ride bike or drive to 'Fisherman's Village' which is a waterfront mall and marina with exclusive shops, boutiques and also they also have 7 different restaurants to chose from. You may go on a sight-seeing cruise, go fishing or jet skiing.) There are golf courses or sandy beaches in the area to choose from. Go on top of the Wyvern Hotel and view the beautiful sunset and beautiful city of Punta Gorda. The sky's the limit! Check online for up-to-date entertainment/activities in the area.
Lovely home and experience
About the Owner
4.9 based on 7 traveler reviews
Lovely home and experience
Beautiful home in a great location near shopping, great restaurants, and things to do. Owner was extremely helpful. Watching nature while in the lovely pool was a treat. A boat excursion to view the sunset was well worth the trip. We would stay here again.
This is a spacious house in a quiet location. Just minutes from town. There were two bikes in the garage and it was the first time in 25 years we went bike riding. The pool was great and you can see fish jumping in the canal. Being from New York it was just a pleasure to unwind in this spectacular house and location.
A Thoroughly Enjoyable Experience!
We stayed for 6 weeks and loved the home, the central location and the people of PGI and surrounding area. The owner was a pleasure to deal with and made sure everything was right for our stay. We would definitely stay here again.
We had a wonderful spring break! Location was fabulous. Owners were helpful, and easy to reach. Would definitely recommend this house, and I would stay here again!
Very nice home exactly as described
We really enjoyed staying here. The home was just as described; on a salt water canal and newly renovated. The owner had extra patio chairs on the lanai and bikes for us to use as well.
great home nice neighborhood good location
This is a lovely three bedroom ranch in a quiet neighborhood. It is clean and attractive It is in a good location near Ponce DeLeon Park and not far from Tamiami Trial for shopping and restaurants.. The house is well equipped and has a pool which is serviced weekly in a beautiful screened in lanai. It is on a canal with very quick access to beautiful Charlotte Harbour for a boat. The owner is very approachable should a need arise.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Summer Rate
May 1 2017 - Aug 31 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate September-April: Weekly $1400 Monthly : $4500 Summer Rates May-August: $1000 Weekly $4000 Monthly
12% Florida Tax
$500 Refundable Deposit to secure rental dates for weekly rental
$1000 Refundable Deposit to secure rental dates for monthly rental
$130 Final Clean
$150 Electricity Allowance (meaning if bill exceeds $150, tenant pays the extra) Note: Bill usually averages $70 per month)
$100 Water Allowance(tenant pays amt over $100)
Refundable security deposit of $500 for weekly rentals and $1000 for monthly rentals must be made in order to reserve the dates. The rental, tax and cleaning balance is due within 1-2 weeks prior to your arrival. The security deposit will be returned within 30 days after your departure. Please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call or text me @ 419-572-1183 for details. Thank you!
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed ...
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, Guest bathroom has tub/shower unit, toilet and sink/drawers.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Master bath has a walk-in shower, toilet, sink, door to pool
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double, Double bed with side table, lamp, closet & rolltop desk.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Queen bed with armoire,night stand, closet & full mirror.
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Master Bedroom with master bath,walk-in closet and dressers.
- Also, there is a futon available for extra guests. Plenty of bedding and pillows for all bedrooms.
- Bicycles ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 2 car garage with work bench, etc., 2 bikes, living room, family room, kitchen, bedrooms and baths are newly furnished with extras included. Lanai with heated pool, your own boat dock, double convection oven, stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer & dryer, iron & board. Master Bedroom has a king-size bed, 2nd Bedroom has a queen -size bed, 3rd Bedroom has a full-size bed and a futon. All linens, towels, numerous kitchen utensils and appliances are provided. There are ceiling fans throughout the home and in the bar area of the lanai. Patio furniture is supplied along with a gas grill.