House, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths
Looking for a grand getaway? Whether it's just you, or the whole family, come to Cedar Lake for a memorable retreat! We're opening the door of our gorgeous 3 1/2-story home to you, to be our guests for however long you choose to stay! Nestled snuggly on the shores of Cedar Lake, this truly is a unique property - both inside and out. Custom interior craftsmanship, breathtaking flower gardens, cozy lakeside lounging, bonfire-ready fire pits, and more. There truly is something for everyone here! Grab a morning cup of coffee and watch the sun rise over the lake, then watch it cast it's golden glow on the eastern shoreline as you relax from the day's activities in our luxurious 2-person soaking tub. The marshmallow roasting sticks are ready...the fishing poles are eager to be cast...the memories are just waiting to be made.
Be our guests...the lake is calling!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
* variety of restaurants
* playground nearby
* beautiful public beach on lake (drive or boat to)
* golfing (many golf courses in the area, including an 18-hole Championship course 1 mile away!)
* Annandale: "Heart of The Lakes" known for 26 lakes within a 10 mile radius!!
* many fun community events year round (i.e. 4th of July Carnival, parade, etc.)
* Powder Ridge Winter Recreation Area (downhill skiing, snow tubing, snowboarding, etc.) 20 min away
* snowmobile trails
* shopping (many charming boutique & antique shops, Albertville Outlet Mall only 20 min away)
* only 50 minutes from Minneapolis
*Cedar Lake is a popular 837-acre lake located two miles east of Annandale in Wright County. It has a maximum depth of 108 feet and water clarity of 5 feet. There are two public access points located on the lake: a county access located on the north end of the lake within Schroeder Park; and a state access on the northwest side of the lake on County Road 6. Cedar Lake has been stocked with walleye fingerlings every other year for several decades. It is a highly used recreational lake and has excellent largemouth bass and panfish populations.
Additional information about rental rates
Standard Weekly Rate: $3000
Holiday Rate: $3800/week or $800/night
*$500 damage deposit (refundable)
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Outdoor Grill
- * gourmet kitchen w/2 ovens, warming drawer, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker, & more * 2 fireplaces * 2 person luxury soaking tub in Master Suite, overlooking lake * front loading washer/dryer * large outdoor gas grill * Wi-Fi Access * large flat-screen TV * crib available * fully furnished * available for your use & enjoyment: fishing poles, canoe, water toys for all ages including small water trampoline, life jackets (infant-adult), board games, movies, books, etc.